Headcanons about Kiba if he had twins with his s/o? One boy and one girl
- Okay. One is enough, but
having two means double the trouble, double the work and double the headache.
Kiba probably won’t survive for about a day if he was in charge of taking care
of the twins.
- twins mean twin puppies for his little babies? I think so.
There’s going to be too much of cuteness overload for him. He’s going go
straight to his older sister, Hana for any available twin puppies.
- Just like Kiba cares deeply for Akamaru and is willing to do
whatever is necessary to protect him, Kiba will do the same to his children.
- I’m pretty sure Kiba wouldn’t allow his babies sleep in the
crib or bouncer. They would sleep either on him or next to him whether it be on
the couch, Akamaru or on the bed. He knows the consequences of having newborns
sleep on the bed, but he’s extra careful.
- Before the twins arrive, Kiba would do some reading. He
doesn’t even read, but he wants to know how to take care of them. Does he need
to separate them when sleeping? Does he need to buy two of everything? Etc.
- He would show love equally to his children. There’s no
- If Kiba’s kids are wild, just like him. Heck yeah! They’re
gonna go to the forest and do some crazy family thing together. Learn the