Best friends with Seventeen-250!
I have 250 followers! Thanks guys! So in celebration I did another ‘with seventeen’. The first one, Sleepover with Seventeen can be found here
- Being best friends with these energetic, loud boys would be
so tiring, but you love them.
- Perf unit making you watch their practices and them dragging
you up to teach you their choreography but really they just end up rolling
around on the practice room floor laughing at you.
- “Shut up I’m trying!”
- “That’s you trying?”
- Jun’s favourite thing is to sling his arm around your
shoulder after practice and try and convince you to buy them ice cream. “Come
on! We worked so hard today.”
- Gets the maknae to join in, “Dino, do the puppy dog eyes!”
- “Nooona/Hyuuuung please.” Dino pouts, tugging on your arm.
- China line teaching you Chinese if you don’t already know
it, and in turn you teach them your language. In reality you’re all just teaching
other swear words and saying they mean other things.
- And if you are fluent in Chinese they will completely take
advantage of this, having secret conversations with you in front of the members
and convincing you to like them more.
- You’re Seventeen’s favourite because you show up randomly to
the dorms with food, or a coffee run or dessert. Sometimes you turn up and
practice has overrun, so no one is home yet and you’re worried the pizza will
go cold so you use the emergency key Coups gave you for super emergencies like
if the dorm was on fire when they were away on tour. And you push his voice to
the back of your mind as you use it to open the door and let yourself in.
- And they rock up exhausted, ready to drop, dripping in
sweat. And you’re just standing in the kitchen by the microwave keeping the
food warm like “…Hey.” And you’re a little scared you’ll get yelled at but the
smell of pizza pulls them towards you and their shoving it in their mouths
- Afterwards, in a pizza semi-coma, Vernon turns to you, “We
love you.” And you grin because Vernon isn’t that great at expressing himself
and you really appreciate him saying that.
- Impromptu singing with the vocal unit. A song will come on
the radio and they’ll start belting it out without even thinking. And you’re
like gobsmacked at those live harmonies.
- Brushing Jeonghan’s hair, either with a brush or your
fingers, and him getting sleepy, and then blushy when he realises what’s going
- Their days off consist of Joshua playing the guitar, a super
chill vibe in the dorm, Hoshi resting his head on your shoulder, Wonwoo’s legs
on your lap as he reads, the smell of Mingyu’s cooking filling the dorm.
- Hannie is asleep on the sofa, Dk is starfished out on the
floor, earbuds in, everyone is super tired and just happy to be sleepy and
comfortable with you.
- Napping with Seventeen. Going over to their dorm saying hey
and going straight to a room and collapsing on the bed. “Work/school was tough
today, let me sleep.”
- Someone always ends up climbing in with you to keep you
company. Sometimes they talk, sometimes sing a little song to you, other times
they just let you snooze and fall asleep next to you.
- It took the maknae line ages
to be one of the ones to snuggle with you. But once they finally levelled up
and took the plunge they’re always the ones jumping under the covers.
- Sometimes they fight the older ones to get to you first.
Minghao is still furious with Seungkwan for pushing him into the door to get to
you first. ”Sorry hyung, but I have to tell Y/N all about my day.”
- Literally glared at him for three days. The next time you
came around Minghao grabbed your wrist and made you spend the whole time with
- BooSoonSeok try to make you the fourth member of their
comedy act. “Come film something with us!”
- You end up holding the camera because how on earth can you
keep up with these boys and their bizzare humour?
- Studio time with Woozi. “Eat, Jihoonie.” “Sleep, Jihoone.”
“Take a break, Jihoonie.”
- He shows you how all the equipment works and when you layer
your first track he is the proudest boy in the world, though you can’t tell
from his stoic expression.
- When you leave he tells all the boys and shows them your work.
- They’ve all climbed into bed, lights are out, everyone is
drifting off. All of a sudden “Did you hear Y/N’s layering today? They’re a
- “Shut up, Woozi!”
- Seungkwan is forever sassing you and was absolutely stunned
when you started sassing him back. Now you have diva battles in his room which
end in you both rolling on the beds laughing.
- Games of hide and seek that have hundreds of rules because
over the years everyone has found loopholes or creative ways of cheating and
they have to teach you all the rules and outline The Pre-Approved Hiding Territory.
- Choosing the person to be ‘it’ has its own dramas. Dino
whines when it’s him because “I always get chosen and it’s always because I’m
the maknae!” and no one wants Hannie to be it because last time he fell asleep
and forgot about everyone, and DK always volunteers but then Hoshi whines
because they’ve only just perfected their hiding spot together.
- In the end Mingyu is ‘it’ and you know he’s cheating because
he peeked when you all ran away but you don’t linger on it because Wonwoo
decided you’re his new partner in crime and drags you down to the underground
- “Are you sure this is in the rules?”
- “Shhh. See how quiet it is down here?”
- You spend the time working on Wonwoo’s lyrics that he types
into his phone and practices them with you.
- You two end up winning but then there is controversy because
the carpark is not part of The Pre-Approved Hiding Territory, and you were
- You have to start all over again.
- Coups calling on you to help discipline the boys.
- “What? I’m not gonna co-parent!”
- “Pleease they like you! I’m sick of scolding them on my own!”
- You end up playing good cop because Coupsie’s pout is
- The boys are very affectionate with you. For the longest
time they were all quite reserved because they didn’t want to scare you off or
weird you out but now you can barely breathe in the dorm because someone is
laying on top of you or backhugging you or squishing your face.
- Even the skinship shy ones will sit next to you and hold
your hand, or sit on your lap or rest their head on your shoulder.
- And the skinship loving ones, well.
- You are their personal teddy bear.
- You can’t even count the times Coups has thrown you over his
shoulder, or given you a piggyback or hoisted you into the air. Or how Mingyu
lies on top of you whenever you’re sat or lying down.
- Or Jun who is the
worst. His hands are literally always on you and he sulks for so long when one
of the others gets in their first. Likes when you cook for them because he can
cling to you when you’re frying something, or chopping something.
- And if you don’t like skinship be prepared for very pouty
children and plenty of aegyo to replace cuddles.
- Helping hiphop with their lyrics even though you are kind of
clueless and they just kind of snicker at your suggestions until you threaten
to leave them to it. And then they’re all over you, telling you how good of a
poet you are and how your words are magical. Only until they buy you chocolate
or pizza or coffee do you agree to help them again.
- You’re the maknae’s best friend. He looks up to you and
thinks you’re the greatest. He always comes to you for advice even if you’re
just as clueless, but he appreciates it when you help him google the answer and
offer your opinion.
- Has you saved in his phone as “Agony Aunt/Uncle.” And much
prefers your advice over his hyungs. Patiently waits by the door when he knows
you are coming over, phone in hand in case you call.
- And Vernon, who is actually very shy, opening up to you
about how he worries about his little sister getting stared at in public or
bullied because she’s not full Korean. And it takes him a while to tell you
these things, being very wary around new people, but when he does you know that
he’s comfortable enough with you.
- They question you about the ships and which one is your favourite,
and they fight for first place in your heart. They’re gobsmacked when you pick
one of the very rare ones as your favourite and sulk when there’s didn’t win.
- Your first sleepover was manic.
So much happened that it’s a blur of sugar highs, a very very late night, some
terrible movies, a violent pillowfight and little to no sleep.
- Them bundling you up with scarves and a hat and a hoodie and
a mask before they take you out anywhere because they don’t want you to be
harassed by paparazzi or recognised by fans because you are precious to them
and they don’t want to put you in any danger because of their fame.
- All the boys fighting for your attention, forgetting that
you’re just one person and you can’t split yourself into thirteen.