the band having an s/o who's very loving (like, they're always hugging them, always kissing their cheek/lips, and is constantly saying "i love you")
- Sex is one thing that comes easily to this man. Displays of affection and love, however, is something entirely foreign to him. He is so awkward when the two are cuddling in bed, or when he’s telling his S/O he loves them–it’s something really needs to work at and adjust to for it to come naturally.
- He gets so damn flustered when his S/O shows him affection in little ways, like kissing his hands or cheeks gently, playing with his hair, absent mindedly tickling his arms–you wouldn’t think it, but he blushes so bad when he’s shown affection so bad. He would never admit it though.
- Murdoc finds it difficult to say he loves his S/O as often as they tell him that they love them, and that’s just something he needs his S/O to accept about him. It’s not that he doesn’t love them. Actually, it’s quite the contrary–but he just needs his S/O to be patient with him while he adjusts to the relationship. Once he is fully comfortable, though, telling his S/O he loves them comes with ease, and he would be so clingy with them.
- If you were looking for someone who is equally as outwardly loving and affectionate as you are, you have struck the jackpot with Stuart Pot. He is quite clingy and loves to kiss and to be kissed. He loves to be in his S/O’s arms when they’re cuddling in bed (spoiler alert: 2D is the little spoon.)
- Although he is equally affectionate with his S/O as they are with him, he finds it difficult to tell them he loves them back at first, due to having his heart broken numerous times before. He is just protecting himself a bit. Once he trusts them one hundred percent, he tells them he loves them every chance he can, and when he is busy working at the studio he will leave them little texts throughout the day. Most of them would just be like “Love you babe x” as a little reminder that he is thinking about them.
- 2D blushes so bad if his S/O leaves little kisses all over his face, or tells him how pretty he is. He loves it when they cuddle him and hold him close to their chest. He adores affection and has no issues with his S/O cuddling and kissing him all the time.
- Unlike Mudz and 2D, Russel has absolutely no issues with telling his S/O he loves them as soon as they enter a relationship. He wouldn’t enter a relationship without fully trusting them, anyway. He is quite prone to blushing a lot, though. He loves when his S/O hugs him from behind or leaves little kisses on his cheeks and shoulders.
- Russel probably shows affection in different ways to how his S/O shows affection. Instead of constantly kissing them or holding onto them, he would probably send them a song and tell them how the song reminded him of them.
- He adores it if his S/O is clingy with him, because it lets him know that they love spending time with him as much as he loves spending time with them. I like to imagine his S/O hanging onto his back like a monkey while he’s just doing chores around the house. He would really like that.
- I sort of think Noodle is one of those people who is too proud to really be outwardly affectionate. I like to think of her as stubborn, and somewhat a tease, but I also think she has a lot of anxiety towards relationships. So when she enters a relationship with a super affectionate S/O, it sort of takes her by surprise, but not necessarily in a bad way. Just something she’d get used to.
- She is the big spoon and wakes up to her S/O cuddling into her and clinging to her, their lips brushing past her neck. It flusters her to no end. I think she’s a little bit like Murdoc in this sort of situation–little gestures of affection make her blush so bad.
- Would probably reply to every “I love you” with “that’s gay.” Eventually she warms up to saying it back to her S/O after she feels fully ready. I just like to think that, with everything she has been through, she would be quite hesitant and anxious in relationships. When she has really warmed up to her S/O, though, she is a lot more outwardly affectionate with them just like they are with her. Eskimo kisses are her fave.