🌺🌸🌺 headcanons for Todoroki with bff who in a wheelchair and doesn't take shit from his dad and actually wants to fight him and she has a powerful quirk that has the potential to beat endeavor?
Yess, Endeavor, get wrecked! P.s I’m sorry if this isn’t what you wanted, and it kind of deviated from my usual headcanons >< But I had fun writing this, so I hope you have fun reading this!
- For Todoroki to meet someone with similar interests and then become good friends with them, is definitely not something easy. He is, after all, still quite unsociable.
- So when he found his bff, we can safely say that he was really happy.
- Though he doesn’t really show his happiness and how much he cherishes his bff, but his bff being his bff, just knows how he feels.
- Has never been bothered by the fact that his bff is wheelchair bound - what matters to him is their personality, not the external appearance.
- But that being said, he understands that there are some inconveniences brought about by being wheelchair bound, so he tries his best to help them with things they have difficulty doing.
- The first time his bff met Endeavor was during the Sports Festival; they had ran into him after he had spoken to Todoroki, and Endeavor recognized them instantly, despite having never met before.
- Endeavor was intimidating, and his strong presence hadn’t helped ease the tension between the two of them. Though, that’s not to say that they were afraid of Endeavor, in fact, it was the contrary; all they felt was annoyance at the said man.
- This is the bad parenting 101 asshole…?
- “You, you’re the one who’s always near Shouto. What is your name?”
- “My name is Y/N, sir,” you lower your head respectfully.
- Knowing Endeavor, he’s likely to be assessing them with his turquoise eyes and making a
badjudgement in his head.
- “I’d appreciate if you’d stay away from Shouto. You’re no good for him,” He gestures to their wheelchair, raising a brow, almost in contempt, as he watched them open their mouth to retort, only to snap their mouth shut, recontemplating their decision to speak.
- …Yeah, he’s an asshole indeed.
- What they chose to do instead, was to flick their hands upwards, and the next thing we know, Endeavor is on the ground, gasping for air.
- “No good…? Aha, are you sure?”
- “My name is Y/N, sir, and my quirk is air manipulation,” they state as a matter of fact, eyes narrowed in defiance.
- “Please, do remember my name…” A mischievous smile plays on their lips as they hum.
- “For I can take you down at any given moment.”
Bonus: ^ That’s probably how Todoroki felt internally when he walked in on you using your quirk. He knows about your quirk and how strong it is, but is still
pleasantly shocked to see you bring the no. 2 hero down to his knees.