Little reminder this will have spoilers.
I have a lot of things to talk about and speculate on, and I’ll probably add more as soon as I’ve watched the episode again
don’t ask me which time it is plz Meanwhile tho:
- First of all HIS EYE. Oh lord, no, his beautiful eye! I’m feeling guilty rn because I’ve waited so much for his powerful green eye to be shown and now… it’s lost it
(Buuuuuut when Nina pointed that out he said I CAN STILL SEE YOU WITH ONE EYE OMFG MY HEART like, that was the important thing at the time right????? Right)
- HIS WRIST. I don’t like that at all, seriously. It pains me and also worries me, becuase the episode’s title is still echoing in my head (losing of which arms??? Please don’t) pics at the end. Credits to @jolynecujo cause I didn’t have the time to screen
- And since we’re talking about the wrist and the bracelet, please remember that back in episode 6 when Charioce went to save Nina from the
Backstreet boysthe bandits, their leader actually spotted this same bracelet and then cried for the retreat.
Why and how did he know about it? I thought it was a regal bracelet or something related to the king family, but now I doubt it. (Or is it?)
- KAISAR SMILING LIKE A DORK. KAISAR YELLING FAVARO. KAISAR ASKING ABOUT FAVARO AS THE FIRST THING HE SAYS after Rita kindly woken him up. Rita was just g r e a t today btw
- El going berserk. I sense that if Gabriel is going to disagree with him again, he’ll crush her. Go, El.
- On a second thought, I’m glad Gabriel had to retreat, but I do pity her
just a bit. She was shocked af, but at least she realized Charioce wasn’t fucking bluffing
- He might have lost an eye in the game, but he knew what he’s got. NO WONDER he has the not impressed face 24/7 lololol
- I see Jeanne can’t go against gods and kill them because of guilty. I feel you Jeanne, it musn’t be easy, as a former saint.
That’s it for now. I may add something with the edit warning. Let’s talk about it please, I need to talk about snb