because I love him so much he is my life I couldn't imagine where I'd be without him omg I love him so much you have no idea he drank 16 glasses of champagne at the banquet and did the poses with Chris at the pole and danced with me it was great also have you seen him? he is so gorgeous look at his hAIR also his eYES shine so bright and he's so precious and cute but a delicius pork cutlet bowl at the same time do you know how much competition there was to get him at the banquet? Everyone loved him but he chose me I am forever grateful
A/N: Here is my contribution for Smut Appreciation Day: Vol. 2. I can’t believe it’s been a year since the first epic day. I want all of you to tag me in your filth while I’m at work today, and I promise I will read ALL of them when I get home tonight. Please let me know what you think. Happy reading (and masturbating)!
Word Count: 3,615
Warnings: - smut. this is very graphic. - if you don’t like reading about sexual situations, abort now. - this is a threesome and can also be viewed as a polyamorous relationship between Sam, Dean, and reader. - there is no wincest in this fic. - language. - always wear a condom, kids!
Tags: (at the end)
*gifs are not mine.
The three of you were covered in mud from head to toe. This particular hunt had gone a bit south, due to the unexpected rainstorm that had decided to fuck with your mission. Dean protested the entire way home about the state his interior was currently in, constantly pestering both you and Sam to keep your boots off the floor. Although you’d accomplished what you’d sought out to do, all of you were bickering back at forth at one another like children the entire ride home.
Ah I am so relieved that I got to finally finish this and share this with you all! I also want to apologize for anyone who has been waiting on me; thank you for your ‘patience’ (; haha. Thank you and I hope you all enjoy! - M x.
Harry was grumpy.
And he had every right to be, he thought. It started when he was woken up to the sound of your alarm and your body constantly shifting underneath him. He frowned because you didn’t accept his kiss as you rubbed at your tired eyes. “Morning gorgeous,” he mumbled, his eyes blinking so fast as they were desperate to awaken.
His arms pulled you closer to him as he rolls you over onto your back. The vibrations of his deep hums tickled your neck as his lips lazily traced your skin. You laugh at the pecks of kisses that press all along your jawline. “Oh, Button. Dreamed of you all night last night and I want ya’,” he whispers along your collarbone. Your hands find themselves tangled into his hair as you watch him lift his Stones shirt that you wore to bed. A giggle comes from you as he cups your breasts under the fabric, you shake your head as you see the smile that appears on his face. “Babe, we can’t, not right now,” you say, your fingers massaging his scalp as he continues to give you gentle touches with his mouth.
“Why not?” he whines as his mouth continues to give your body wet, hot kisses.
“Got lots to get done today, you know this.”
Harry shakes his head, “Just a few more minutes, Bug. Wanna love on you.” He pulls your body even closer to him. The smile that was planted against your neck disappeared as you start to wiggle your way from his grasp. “Not now, Harry. Maybe after, but we have lots to do today,” you whisper, planting a small kiss on his forehead before you completely wiggle out of his hold.
He groans as he watches you make your way to the master bathroom, pouting to himself because he couldn’t convince you to stay longer. And by the way you walked so nonchalantly and closed the bathroom door shut, he knew that there was no sign of invitation for him to join you in a steamy shower.
Ok, so am I the only person who thinks Newt is utterly adorable, BUT actually likes Jacob Kowalski better in pretty much every way?
1) Jacob is the first really positive Muggle/No-Maj character we’ve had in the Potterverse, and I didn’t even realize that was missing, much less how desperately I needed it, until I saw Fantastic Beasts. I mean:
-Vernon and Petunia Dursley are portrayed as boring, stupid, unattractive, bigoted, and abusive. -Dudley is better than his parents by the end of the series, but his scenes at the beginning (where he’s a nasty, ignorant bully) are pretty frequent, and once he starts growing as a person, he’s less integral to the plot, so we don’t see much of him acting decent. -Piers (Dudley’s friend) is described as looking scrawny and rodent-like, and from what we see of his personality, he’s selfish, cruel, and cowardly. -Tom Riddle Sr. abandoned his wife and unborn child when he discovered his wife was a witch. -Hermione’s parents seem nice enough, but are barely featured at all. -Filch, while not a Muggle, is a Squib, so he also doesn’t have magic. He is described as ugly, vindictive, and cruel. -Mrs. Figg, also a Squib, is definitely a well-meaning person, but she’s portrayed as a little loopy, the stereotypical “crazy cat lady.”
Meanwhile, Jacob is a central character who is sympathetic, kind, multi-faceted, funny, interesting, creative, has unique hopes and dreams, and his—not Newt’s—is the big romantic relationship in the film.
I was talking to someone about this—how the Potterverse was practically starved for positive Muggle characters before Fantastic Beasts—and they pointed out how most of the audience is (presumably) made up of Muggles, so having a non-magical character we can relate to is pretty important. I started thinking about that, and I realized it’s kinda true. A lot of Potterheads consider ourselves witches and wizards, and by default any non-fan—especially one who is dense or disrespectful—is a “Muggle.” I thought about how devastated I was when I didn’t get my Hogwarts letter at age 11, and now I wonder how much less upset I would have been if we’d had a Jacob Kowalski in the series from the get-go.
2) The way he reacts to magic. Ok, so he freaks out at first, but who wouldn’t? I love how quickly he accepts magic, and how he reacts to all magic he sees after that… like, he just sort of goes, “Oh, that’s a thing? Oh hey, that’s just great!” Like, magic obviously makes him really, really happy, but he doesn’t spend a lot of time goggling over stuff like Harry did at first. He just lets it all roll over him. He never takes it for granted, like the Weasleys or other people who grew up surrounded by it, but after the initial shock, he just accepts that all this wonderful stuff exists and immediately takes advantage of all the little practical ways it can improve his life (self-stirring cocoa, magic strudel, et cetera). He’s so open to trying everything new. No hesitation. Even with stuff that seems scary like some of Newt’s creatures, he’s just like, “Oh, this huge tentacled creature out of a Lovecraftian nightmare wants me to pet it, sure, I guess that’s cool.” I just adore how accepting and open he is about this whole world of crazy stuff he never knew existed.
3) He’s ridiculously handsome, honestly. As a bigger person myself, I love love love seeing physically attractive heavyset characters. Like, I wouldn’t kick Newt out of bed either (what sane person would?), but my Fantastic Beasts crush is definitely Kowalski. He’s dapper as fuck, with the hair and the mustache and the suit; his smile is like sunlight, and his eyes are so friggin’ gorgeous I can’t even start. He’s simultaneously adorable and sexy, and like, seeing a character like that makes me so much more confident about my own body.
4) The relationship between Jacob and Queenie. Not only is it super adorable, but please note how unusual it is for mainstream films. In most big Hollywood movies, it would go like this: “Tina and Queenie both crush on Newt (who is the leading man, the “hero” type, and the more generically “attractive” male) and get into a sort of contest about who can impress him more. Jacob likes Queenie right away, but stays out of her way because he wants her to be happy and figures he doesn’t deserve her. Near the end, Queenie finally accepts that Tina and Newt belong together, and then realizes that Jacob has been there for her the whole time,” yada yada. But no. Queenie sees Jacob and there’s this instant spark. You can see her eyes light up a bit the minute they meet. There’s never a moment where she’s like, “You’re a really sweet guy, but…” It’s not necessarily “love at first sight,” but there’s definitely “strong mutual attraction and some serious sexual chemistry at first sight.”
5) The bromance with Newt is almost as adorable as the flirtation with Queenie. It’s so wonderful to see two male characters deeply care for one another, and even show unashamed physical affection, without them being portrayed as gay.* Mind you, there’s nothing wrong with gay characters (obviously) and generally I’m all for more queer representation in film, but it bothers me that apparently “straight men can’t have strong emotional bonds.” It has a lot to do with toxic masculinity: men can’t show affection towards one another unless they’re gay (i.e. unless they’re “girly”), because having emotions is a “female thing.”
*I know that Kowalski x Newt is a semi-popular ship, but I don’t think there’s a lot of canonical evidence for it, and given that we know Newt eventually marries Tina, and Jacob and Queenie have mad chemistry going on, it feels pretty OOC to me.
6) His dreams of opening a bakery. I can deeply relate to having a dream career that seems unachievable for financial reasons, but you still strive for it, because there’s nothing you love doing half as much, and it feels like you’re just meant to do it. And I love how this guy who seems really generically masculine at first glance has a passion for something as “feminine” as baking. Plus, though I’d never really considered baking as an art form before, it obviously is to him. He clearly doesn’t think of himself as a creative type—“I ain’t got the brains to make this up”—but he couldn’t be more wrong. What he does with all the fantastic creatures made of pastry at the end proves it. Yeah, he didn’t make up Nifflers and Bowtruckles and such, but having a vision of something in your head isn’t the same as bringing it to life, in 3D, in such a unique (and temporary!) medium. Newt may have shown him the creatures he modeled them off, but the whimsical charm each little pastry has is all Jacob’s own.
Also, I adore why he wants to be a baker—he wants to make people happy, in whatever small way he can, and that’s beautiful. I can’t imagine a more perfect reason to follow a dream than to bring charm and joy to a grey world.
7) Pretty much everything else about him, period, because this man is overall incredible and perfect.
Headcanons for the chocobros when they discover their lover keeps photos of them with embarrassing captions like "love of my life", "best bf", "prince charming" xD
Omg I love this idea so much! :’) I’m sorry if these are a bit long!
- Noct would be lounging around in the tent one day, probably
looking forward to going to sleep or something.
- His eyes happen to land on his s/o’s bed set up, realising they hadn’t put
away all their stuff properly. Something in particular was quite curious…
- Of course, this boy cannot resist going over to check it out. (This is the
same guy who wants to check out dungeons just because after all).
- He’d pick up the slip of paper to see it was actually a picture. Of him. With
a cutely drawn crown on top of his head. Underneath his face were the words ‘My
- Noct would gasp and blush like mad.
- Awkward mode initiated.
- But he would also feel so happy and loved. God damn it my lover is too cute.
- He’d also really like that they used the phrase prince charming, since he half
jokes that he is one constantly.
- Once he’d recovered his cool as best as he could, he’d head out of the tent.
- “Be back in a bit guys!”
- When he comes back he is super shifty, s/o notices at once.
- “Can I uh… uh speak to you, like, over there?”
- Chocobros are amazed at his smoothness as always. S/o humours him and
they finally have privacy.
- He is soadorable and awkward. One hand behind his back, the other scratching
the back of his neck and dear gods
his can’t make eye contact.
- “So… I just went for a walk, and well, kinda found these.”
- Literally shoves flowers into his s/o’s hands.
- Crickey is it hot in here? Nope, just my
- S/o can’t stop grinning. It’s obvious he went to look for them.
- When they return to camp, the others look at each other and just shrug.
- Noct mentally pats himself on the back.
- Ah yes, smooth as silk.
- Would be walking behind his s/o one day seeing that they
have a photo in their hands.
- “Hey, whatcha got there?”
- S/O would grip the photo tightly and run around the room, Prompto would
literally have to chase them down if he wanted to see it! Which of course, he’d
be dying to.
- Finally manages to snatch the photo out of his lovers’ hands, only to see
it’s a candid picture of him that he didn’t know existed. With some writing on
- “Sunshine boy, l-love of my life…?”
- His face is on fire. Like, tomato boy red, his hand covering his mouth.
- Heart is racing. I’m… I’m the… of their life?
- Doesn’t realise he has the most ridiculous, most goofy grin on his face
behind his hand!
- S/O is like… “Prom, are you okay?”
- Finally snaps out of it.
- “Yeah… but you could have used a better photo of me, look here are some of my
selfies from our journey.” Tips a handful of photos out, mostly with his
chocobo. Distraction tack-tick!
- S/O face palms and snatches the picture back.
- Prompto is smiling for the rest of the day, cannot get the image out of his
- Would tell everyone. “Hey, hey
guess what I am. A sunshine boy!”
- I don’t think his s/o would understand just how much it would mean to him. Is
an absolute lovely dovey mess.
-Gladio and his
s/o would be lounging under a tree together in the brief moments they could manage
to steal away together.
- S/o would be laid on his chest, both with a book in their hands.
- They would turn the page, totally forgetting what they had been using for a
- Both watch as the little square falls and lands on the centre of Gladio’s
- His lover goes to reach for it but damn
it he is so much quicker.
- Damn those lighting fast reflexes!
- “Hmm what’s this?”
- It’s a picture of him that Prompto had taken mid-fight, his s/o must’ve
swiped it from him. And in the corner was a heart with the words ‘My gorgeous Gladdy’
scrawled in it.
- S/o has their head in their hands this is so
- Gladio laughs so warmly, and moves the fingers obstructing his lover’s eyes.
- “So you think I’m gorgeous huh?”
- He is not shy at all, he thinks that it is so cute.
- His heart is singing, confirming just how much he was head over heels for his
- “Ob coush.”
- Gladio sits up causing his s/o to move their hands and repeat themselves.
- “Of course.” They can’t look at him.
- Gently he would lift their head until their eyes make contact, seeing that
dazzling, warm smile of his they loved so much.
- “Let me show you how gorgeous I think you
- His arms bring them back down on the floor where he gives the most passionate
kiss his could muster, hoping that he was getting across just how happy that
photo had made him.
- He was.
- Iggy would be at his s/o’s house, waiting for them to come
back when he spotted their jacket on the sofa.
- Can’t resist picking it up and putting it back on the coat hook for them.
- As he puts it away, something falls out of the pocket and flutters to the
- He reaches down to pick it up and put it away, but stops as he sees it’s a
picture of him.
- It’s a picture of him and his s/o laughing at something Gladio was saying,
but it looked like there was writing on the picture…
- Ignis’ heart would thump as he read the words written in the handwriting he
knew so well.
- World’s best boyfriend!
- Would definitely love knowing his s/o felt that way, but would seriously want
to live up to those expectations not that he doesn’t already.
- S/o gets home finally to see a banquet pretty much, prepared for them with
all their favourite things.
- Ignis pampers them anyway, but that night he would seriously ramp it up a notch.
- Backrubs? You got it. Kisses? Constantly. Cuddles? Absolutely!
- Here let me run you an extra bubbly bath.
- S/o wouldn’t say anything because they would be enjoying it too much,
but wonder what brought it all on.
- Later they would go to sneak a look at the picture they keep in their jacket
pocket like usual, but this time look at it in surprise.
- There was now some more elegant script on the photo next to them.
- World’s most precious partner.
Summary: It’s Katie’s 5th birthday, and you’re excited to give your daughter her present. Words: 1.5k Sam x Reader, Dean, Katie (OC) Warnings: none, but this is unbetad and I haven’t even proofread it so I mean…
because I love him so much he is my life I couldn't imagine where I'd be without him omg I love him so much you have no idea I always have there was this one he fell on top of me during a fight it was great also have you seen him? he is so gorgeous look at his hAIR also his eyes shine so bright and he's super bloodlust but a teacher at the same time do you know how much competition there was to get him? Everyone loved him but he chose me I am forever grateful