‘Sherlock’ if it followed Pilot Sherlock and Pilot John:
- They have their first kiss after the late night Chinese
- They sleep together within the first week (Both knew what was between them was special, so they didn’t want to jump right into bed. But they waited as long as they could)
- John still starts his blog, and Sherlock is protrayed only slightly more romantic than it is in the original show.
- Sherlock introduces John as his ‘friend’, but John corrects him by saying ‘boyfriend’
- Sarah still flirts with John, but John nicely works in that he has a boyfriend
- John and Sherlock attend the circus together
- The black lotus kidnaps a random stranger as insentive for ‘Sherlock Holmes’ (really John) to give them the pin.
- They go home after saving the day, to have energetic sex
- John goes up to the spare room instead of going to Sarah’s after Sherlock shoots the wall
- John immediately runs down the stairs after the explosion to make sure Sherlock’s alright.
- John still acts jealous of Moriarty’s, but Sherlock assures him that he’s being ridiculous to think Sherlock would want anyone but him.
- Sherlock knows immediately that John’s not Moriarty, but instead semi-panics at the sight of John in a bomb vest.
- John makes joke that it’s not really the right time for Sherlock to be ripping his clothes off in a darkened swimming pool as “anyone could walk in.” Sherlock tells him that they’ll just have to save that for when they get home.
- Pretty much the same, only Sherlock looks at Irene like she’s an idiot to think he has eye for anyone but John.
- It also ends almost as soon as the phone arrives at Christmas because John says “Maybe she’s a little like me and my pin, try S-H-E-R.”
- When Irene’s captured, Sherlock tells John they should probably save her since it would be a shame to lose such a worthy adversary.
- John tells him to be careful.
- They obviously share a bed, and there’s nothing to it.
- John answers the question as to whether or not his one is a snorer.
- John thinks Sherlock’s being ridiculous when he suggests John try to wine and dine Dr. Mortimer
- They make up that night instead of the next morning, but Sherlock still calls him a conductor of light.
- Upon leaving Kitty Riley's flat, Sherlock tells John not to believe anything he sees in the next 24 hours, no matter how real it looks. And tells him to give him a week.
- One week post fall, John gets a summoned by Mycroft, and Sherlock is waiting to tell him everything
- Both understand it would be too obvious if both disappear/die, so John reluctantly agrees to let Sherlock go on his own. But John remains an active participant on the other side, acting as Sherlock’s handler while playing the part of the grieving boyfriend.
- Every few months, they meet up at a safe house in a secure location.
- John takes a job at a new surgery, where one of the nurses tries almost non-stop to get his attention and move on from his “dead” boyfriend. It doesn’t work.
- John goes to pull Sherlock from Siberia, but doesn’t wait as long as Mycroft did, so Sherlock was only held for one day.
- John still goes into the bonfire, but Sherlock gets the skip code, and still saves him.
- It’s John and Sherlock’s wedding.
- They still get the Mayfly Man case since Sherlock insists that he and John serve as each other’s best man, regardless of the fact that they’re marrying each other.
- They still save Sholto, and John and Sholto get closure from their “almost relationship.”
- Only have to deal with Lady Smallwood’s problem
- They figure out some other way of taking down CAM without committing treason or killing him
- Sherlock and John fight an assassin thinking they’re going to find the pearl only to find a flash drive with some random letters on them.
- The assassin escapes, Mycroft informs them the letters had to do with an elite mercenary team, and it’s none of their concern
- A nurse from John’s old surgery disappears, but they don’t know or care
- They treat Mrs. Hudson to dinner.
- Smith eventually slips up, and John and Sherlock catch his scent and take him down.
- Never happens. Sherlock’s only ever had one sibling, and that’s Mycroft.
Feel free to add your own thoughts/headcanons/ideas!