Well, here it is…tagging this is going to be a hassle! Hmmm…oh, I’d like to also give credit to @seiyuunotabi for providing some of the twitter links I wasn’t aware of, as well as stalkerofseiyuu on wordpress who had most of the twitter accounts already saved on her page. Anyone who’s a fan of seiyuu should DEFINITELY check her page out. It’s worth giving it a go! Oh, if any twitter account is incorrect, please do let me know and I’ll fix it. Also, if anyone has any other to contribute or add, go right ahead. And if any account is no longer in use, please do not hesitate to correct me! Enjoy!
Recurring voice actors in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
Quite a few seiyuus have the privilege of having voiced different important roles in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure over the years, and some of their contributions even go back as far as the 1992-1993 Drama CD series.
- Akio Otsuka (Solid Snake, Solidus Snake and Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid) played Mohammed Avdol in the Drama CD series (1992-1993). He returned to play Wamuu in the Battle Tendency anime (2012) and All-Star Battle (2013-2014).
- Shou Hayami (Sosuke Aizen from Bleach, Enrico Maxwell from Hellsing Ultimate and Kosuke Houji from Tokyo Ghoul) is probably the most recurrent seiyuu in JoJo, as he played Noriaki Kakyoin in the Drama CD series (1992-1993), Vanilla Ice in the Heritage for the Future game (1998-1999-2000-2012), as well as Enrico Pucci in All-Star Battle (2013-2014). Notice how these three characters have been Dio’s servants at some point or another.
- Mitsuaki Madono voiced a LOT of characters in the Heritage for the Future game (1998-1999-2000-2012) : Noriaki Kakyoin, Gray Fly, Forever, Rubber Soul and Steely Dan. He returned to play JoJolion’sJosuke Higashikata in All-Star Battle (2013-2014).
- Hochu Otsuka (Jiraiya from Naruto) played the young Joseph Joestar in the Heritage for the Future game (1998-1999-2000-2012). He returned to play Hol Horse in All-Star Battle (2013-2014).
- Norio Wakamoto (Cell from Dragon Ball Z, Alexander Anderson from Hellsing Ultimate and Charles zi Britannia from Code Geass) played Dio Brando in the Drama CD series (1992-1993). He returned to play Hol Horse in the second Stardust Crusaders OVA series (2001).
- Romi Park (Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist, Tao Ren from Shaman King, Temari from Naruto, Hanji Zoe from Attack on Titan, Ragyo Kiryuin from Kill la Kill) played Giorno Giovanna in the Vento Aureo PS2 game (2002). She returned to play Koichi Hirose in All-Star Battle (2013-2014).
- Rikiya Koyama (Yamato from Naruto, Frank West from Dead Rising, Rudolf Ushiromiya from Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Jack Bauer from 24) played Will A. Zeppeli twice : first in the Phantom Blood PS2 game (2006), then in the cancelled Phantom Blood movie (2007). He returned to play Yoshikage Kira in All-Star Battle (2013-2014).
- Miura Hiroaki played Panacotta Fugo in the Vento Aureo PS2 game (2002). He returned to play Joshuu Higashikata in All-Star Battle (2013-2014).
- Rika Fukami played Holly Kujo in the Drama CD series (1992-1993). She returned to play Enya Gail in the second Stardust Crusaders OVA series (2001).
- Kenji Utsumi (Raoh and Kaioh from Hokuto no Ken, Shenron from the Dragon Ball series) played the old Joseph Joestar in the Drama CD series (1992-1993), as well as Daniel J. D’Arby in the first Stardust Crusaders OVA series (1993). I made a post about him right here.
[ENG] Storm Lover Series Bakappuru Fes (Afternoon) Skit Cut
Happy new year 2017!
Since it’s the new year and I wanted to post something, I decided to go with this. I wanted to subtitle the whole event but it took me so long to finish just the skit I won’t be doing the game part. I must admit I got lazy with the subtitle fonts and I’m too rookie to know how to properly use aegisubs so I’m sorry if the subtitling isn’t professional level. I also apologize if there are any mistakes in translation.
Some rules! PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD, REPOST, HOTLINK, CLAIM AS YOUR OWN, TAKE OUT THE TRANSLATION AND/OR PASS THE LINK AROUND PUBLICLY ETC (reblogging is fine). If anybody want to watch it please direct them here.
Explanations/Ref for this video: 1:43 = Ikari Mio’s seiyuu, Namikawa Daisuke, is bad at reading kanji so with furigana written, he is able to read it 35:51 = I’m pretty sure Ikari meant to say 正肉 but they’re making fun of Namikawa and the fact that he can’t read kanji 55:19 = 当て振り is when the instruments are recorded beforehand and the players just move their hands accordingly during the performance 1:05:32 = 隠し味 means subtle seasoning but literally means “hidden flavour” 1:07:14 = 真剣 can mean “serious” but can also mean a “real sword”
Hi seiyuu fans! Upon request here is a list of male seiyuu birthday’s! I will add a “read more” since the list is pretty long! If anyone would like to add more please message me and I will add it to the list! Thanks!
Before & After Discover Game Corner! Hatano Wataru is being called up to represent the middle team! Midorikawa Hikaru starts to tease Hatano Wataru.
Midorikawa Hikaru: Discovery! Matsukaze Masaya & Miura Hiroaki: Yes, Hikaru-san. Midorikawa Hikaru: The shape has changed. Hatano Wataru: No, no, no. Ahhh!! Okiayu Ryoutarou: You just wanted to say that. Miura Hiroaki: As for that answer… It’s kind of hard to say…