Weekly Toonami Recap- I Should Be Studying For My Finals edition:
It’s the end of the night and I’m tired as hell, so let’s get on to the recap shall we:
- Dragon Ball Z Kai- Namekians died, Dodoria died, Saiyans died in a flash back, and Krillin and Vegeta use techniques they learned by watching others do it.
- Kill la Kill- Rainbow hair touches her daughter in a way that makes me feel uncomfortable, and the Bosch turns out to be psycho bitch in disguise.
- Sword Art Online II- SAO flashback happens of Kirito killing dudes, and Sinon starts getting wet for Kirito as the Bosch watches.
- Inuyasha the Final Act- Naraku turns into a CGI spider, and the group FINALLY decides to leave Shippo behind. Also congrats to Kagome for getting into high school.
- Naruto Shippuden- Ninja Zombie Apocolypse. Enough said. Also the Bosch is there to help.
- One Piece- Luffy keeps telling Franky to go while Franky wont listen, and Kaku thinks it’s hip to be square.
- Attack on Titan- No.
And that’s that. Until next week: