Spring Year 1 tips
If you have any helpful tips please add!
1. On your first day, forage, then go to the store and buy as many seeds as you can afford. You can sell your foraged items to get more money to buy seeds.
2. On the first day it’s also worth it cut trees and make a decent amount of fertilizer with sap. It’s seriously worth it to use that fertilizer ASAP.
3. Save your maple seeds, acorns, and pine cones to make them into field snacks.
4. In the middle of the spring you can harvest salmonberries from bushes. Do this as much as possible! You can make jam into them or use them for eating.
5. Also collect spring onions, they spawn in a field in the map under your house (beyond and under the lake/river where Leah lives)
6. Potatoes and cauliflower are very profitable to buy at the very beginning of the game.
7. Try to save 300 wood and fix the bridge of the beach soon, it’s so worth it because it gives you access to twice as much coral/shells/etc to sell.
8. Save up to buy strawberries at the egg festival (the 13th) these are so profitable!
9. If you use your sickle on weed fibers you could get wild seeds and they’re worth planting to get foraging items.
10. Make a physical checklist of all the bundles and start by finishing the spring forage bundle because it’s super easy.
11. Remember to plant those 15 free parsnip seeds lol.