The only real people ship on this list, and i’ve shipped them since 2012. I s2g this is the best love story of all time. Louis is the sun and Harry is the moon. They love each other so much. Louis helped Harry come out of his shell, Harry was Louis biggest fan (you know the ‘and naruto’ joke in the SS fandom,, ehm,,,and niall). I love these 2 individuals they have taught me and each other so much. The matching tattoos, the songs everything is just perFECt (pun intended). I have cried with them, and for them. I have memories with the 1d fandom and the larries that will last me forever. Staying up all NIGHT (pun intended) listening to their new albums (buy four on itunes) and crying over larry lyrics. I won’t forget wild nights trying to decipher the mystery behind the RBB twitter accounts, the memes, the fics, the friends, the frenzy, the twitter world wide trends, the fandom fights. Also, Freddieismyqueen reblog if you agree.
(pick someone who’s supportive)
‘Is it so wrong that you make me strong’
‘for your eyes only i show you my heart’
So many nights I thought it over Told myself I kind of liked her But there was something missing in her eyes
I was stumbling, looking in the dark With an empty heart But you say you feel the same Could we ever be enough? Baby we could be enough
And it’s alright Calling out for somebody to hold tonight When you’re lost, I’ll find the way I’ll be your light You’ll never feel like you’re alone
I’ll make this feel like home’
‘All I know at the end of the day is you love who you love, there ain’t no other way’
The larrents, the rose and the dagger, it is what it is, the ship and it’s compass, strong and happily, things I can and things I can’t, won’t stop till we surrender. I love them with all my little heart okay.
2) InuYasha X Kagome, InuYasha by Rumiko Takahashi (yes the kiss is not canon manga material, but it is shut up)
This is my otp. Kagome is my favorite female character of all time. I love how her unconditional kindness and acceptance was able to bring out the golden heart that was always inside of my lil shit fav inuyasha. They are able to openly communicate their feelings and insecurities, and they are so protective of each other. They have so much chemistry flowing between them because they are both so PASSIONATE by nature. They’re fun but they also make you cry, the journey they share is unforgettable. I love seeing Inuyasha jealous it’s so funny, and I love seeing how much selfless love kagome has for him. They’re literally MARRIED UGH, she was born to meet him and he was born for her UGH, she doesn’t know what she can do for him but she just wants him to be happy UGH.
#1 otp for life.
3) Ranma x Akane, Ranma ½ By Rumiko Takahashi
Rumiko Takahashi is kind of known as a comedic genius, but to me she is a genius period. Ranma ½ is farce through and through. Nothing is meant to be taken seriously, the characters have motivations that are too wacko and the relationships everyone shares with each other are almost ridiculously violent down to ranma and his dad kicking the shit out of each other and verbally lashing out at each other 24/7. That being said, she still managed to make us care about these characters for years. That being said, she crafted one of the funnest, most iconic romances of all time. These 2 jump each others throats all the time but when it really comes down to it they support and love each other through and through. They would not HESITATE to die for each other. Ranma named Mariko his mortal enemy because she made Akane cry, Akane was ready to fight a bitch when she called ranma an ugly fool. Bonus : Akane loves ranma regardless of his sex change under his Jusenkyo curse. The amount of genuine moments these 2 have makes up for the jealousy, the fighting and the open ending. It’s that much funnier when you consider they are just 2 clumsy teens trying to navigate the situation they have been put in. Their development is iconic and i LOVE them.
(look at them spar i need sasusaku to do this)
Ranma Saotome is my second favourite male character of all time (you can guess who the first is) and I think I have a thing for black haired anime guys lmao.
They live together so it’s pure domestic heaven too.
A good ship.
4) SasuSaku, Naruto By Masashi Kishimoto
And the award of Most Aesthetically Pleasing Couple goes to: These two. Listen,, sasuke is my favourite character of all god damn time and sakura is on my top 3 list of favourite girls, and their union is a beautiful thing. The whole ‘couple who endured’ theme is (almost too) real as shit with these two. I love how she was able to break his ice and his defenses all throughout the story without having to use force, and I love how her love for him stayed strong despite everything going on but how she was also becoming less naive, but more hopeful towards him coming back. She just wanted to save him and once the hate curtains were removed, he was so so thankful for her always trying to reach out to him.
I love how they were both key parts towards each other developing, from sasuke going out of his way to compliment her with a wink, to her thinking of the Holy Trinity while cutting her hair.
The fact that she talk no jutsud him into getting over his fear of stronger opponents with a sense of blood lust due to itachi, the fact that she was sick of him protecting her so she decided to get strong for herself.
The fact that sasuke is a boy who lost his family, yet saw them in her and team 7. The fact that she gave him a new ray of hope called Sarada Uchiha.
Listen,, I love how they judge people together
They have been Naruto’s parents at 12 before they ever conceived Sarada
Despite all the drama in part 2, these guys are a lowkey fun couple
And i love the passion between these 2 fucks 2
WHY ARE FIRE SIGNS SO EXTRA JUST CATCH HER DON’T HAVE INTERCOURSE WITH HER PUPIL
Listen,,, I HAVE A THING 4 SUPPORT
(My top 10 nards ships are: SS, Sasunarusasu,
narusasusaku ot3 ,Sakukarin, inosaku, minakushi, narusaku, narugaa, naruino and shiita) (I like all of them unless you count naruhina, sasuhina and sasukarin lmao)
Anyways,,, i love these 2 and team 7 so much you don’t understand.
And love and light finally conquered 👼
5) KagSan, Inuyasha by Rumiko Takahashi
pc to kago-bae
best girls stick together
6) Zutara, Avatar The Last Air Bender
The 3 Ks, aka Kagome, Katara and saKura are my actual queens.
Zutara should have been canon and I am forever salty. So much development, so much chemistry..UGH
7) Klance, Voltron
Ignore the fandom,,,,let’s APPRECIATE these 2 ‘rivals’ who came to respect each other. Keith is gay. Lance is bi.They are in love. It should happen.
A fun couple.
8) Lily and Marshal, How I met your mother
9) Chandler and Monica Bing, Friends
10) Luffy and Nami, One Piece
A Pirate King and A Navigator Queen
Remember what I said about support? It’s my favourite thing tbh.
1. “Nothing good ever happens after 2am.” Making decisions in this most unholy hour, is a TERRIBLE idea. Don’t do it. Whatever you are thinking of, it’s a bad idea. It’s a stupid decision. Just go home and sleep. Decide when you wake up; you’d make better decisions after a good night’s rest.
2. “You don’t always end up being the person you always planned to be.” Some dreams just don’t come true. But that doesn’t mean that whatever you end up doing is terrible; sometimes you end up somewhere you don’t expect and sometimes be happier about it. We have to accept that you can’t always get what you want.
3.“Things change.” It might not have worked out the first time, but things change. You might find yourself liking this person all over again. People change, just give them a chance because sometimes the things you used to hate about a person has changed or the person has changed for the better. People also change. We lose connection with loved ones, we get married, we have kids, we move away, we meet new people. And as much as we want everything to stay the same, we can’t because new things replace the old ones and we need to focus on the good things that are coming in the future and not the good things that were in the past.
4. “Don’t think. Do.” Some things a so simple you just overcomplicate things. Just go with the flow and let things happen without you stressing over little details and planning everything out.
5. “There is someone out there for you.” You may not meet “the one” today, tomorrow, or the next day; but somehow, you’ll find the right one for you, soon. You might fall in love with someone you never expected to fall for. You might fall for this person in some of the most unexpected ways or situations. Just give everyone a chance.
6. “That’s the funny thing about destiny, it happens whether you planned it or not.” Destiny is destiny. You can’t stop it and you don’t know what will happen.
7. “Because sometimes even if you know how something’s gonna end that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the ride.” Have fun or enjoy things while it lasts. You might regret it if you don’t.
8. “The littlest thing can cause a ripple effect that changes your life.” Everything happens for a reason, even the little things. One moment can change your life forever.
9. “There are two big days in any love story: the day you meet the girl of your dreams and the day you marry her.” These 2 big days are one of the most unforgettable days of your life. The day you meet the person you’re going to spend the rest of your life with and the day you start the rest of your life together.
10. “You see, everyone’s got some baggage- it’s part of life- but like anything else, it’s easier when someone gives you a hand with it.” People have gone through so many things throughout their life. Problems and bad memories/experiences are always a part of everyone’s lives. It’s hard carrying all these burdens alone. Sometimes it’s easier if someone was with you, supporting you, and helping you carry your “baggage”.
11. “Love doesn’t make sense.” There is no logic behind love. Sometimes you just don’t know how you’d fall in love with someone who is completely against all of your senses you think is the wrong person, but somehow… in someway, you still fell for this person. It doesn’t have to make sense to make sense.
12. “Wait for it.” If we want to see something legendary happen, we’re going to have to wait for it.“ It took 9 seasons for HIMYM to end and eventhough the ending was not what most of us expected, HIMYM will always and forever be LEGENDARY