Please recall the entire experience in as much details as possible :) even down to your feelings and expressions! (It's okay if you'd rather not)
1. He remembered @storiesaboutvan from when they met a few months ago.
2. He had pimples.
3. He is very antsy and awkward like he doesn’t ever know what to do with himself so he stands there and shifts weight between legs and rocks around and touches his face and moves his hands about weirdly. It’s the cutest thing ever.
4. Vampire teeth when he smiles. Can confirm.
5. When he hugs he splays his hands out flat on your back and presses - his hugs are very personal? He didn’t hug as though we were strangers to him.
6. “Van McCann is a stare-bear” - @storiesaboutvan. He stares really intensely at you when he makes eye contact or when you’re talking and he really focusses on listening.
7. His jeans didn’t fit properly and they were too baggy on his butt.
8. His hair has grown out a lot and it curls/flicks upwards at the back.
9. He nods a lot when he talks (small and accidental nods, he is not aware he does it).
10. His fingers are not as skinny as I thought they would be.
11. He’s very soft and gentle. Totally different person to who he is on stage and I love it.
12. Loves a good thumbs up and nod while waving.
13. He touched my hands a lot.
14. He seemed a bit nervous but not scared, just excited and jittery? He went quiet a few times when he realised I was shy and he didn’t want to freak me out. He adapted to mirror my behaviour almost? He’s so so considerate and caring. You can tell he doesn’t want to let people down.
15. I underestimated how pointy his nose is.
16. His accent is a lot stronger in person.
17. It was clear he was having down time so we didn’t ask for a photo and he seemed to appreciate that.
As for my feelings, I have a lot of them and I’m definitely still processing. I mostly just feel like an idiot for not saying more but I was quite stunned to see him out of the blue like that and at all. But yeah it was wonderful and I’m so so happy! Glad I could share it with one of my best friends too