After WWI ended, New Zealand soldiers
awaiting reparations carved a giant kiwi
into the chalk on the side of a hill in
Wiltshire, England. Though it was
camouflaged during WWII to prevent
the Germans from using it as a marker
during their raids, it is still visible today. Source
Life kicks you around sometimes. It scares you and it beats you up, but there’s a day when you realize that you’re not just a survivor. You’re a warrior. You’re tougher than anything it throws your way.
• Calum was wearing bright red shoes and black nail polish.
• Michael told us that love was the most important thing in the world and we all needed to try to spread as much love as possible.
• He then told us that the message of the show was to “be more like Calum.”
• Luke said that we we’re a “perfect crowd.”
• Luke then had us vote on if the show should be called SLFL Detroit or SLFL Auburn Hills. We chose Detroit.
• We legit screamed for 5 minutes straight before Jet Black Heart.
• While we were cheering Michael kept wiggling his eyebrows :)
• Ashton said the Detroit show is always a “damn good one” and that we all “fucking rule”
• There was a poster that said “Show Me Your Ass-ton”
• During Girls Talk Boys their high notes were amazing and Luke played piano.
• Michael had us cheer for Luke’s hair and then cheer for Ashton Irwin.
• Ashton returned the favor and had us cheer for Michael.
• THEY PLAYED LOSE YOURSELF AND I LOST MY FUCKING MIND
• According to Ashton, Eminem is one of the “greatest artists ever” but playing that song is “torture”
• Micheal asked “How many more songs do you want us to play?” and everyone in the arena held up two hands to which Calum responded “That’s at least 10.”