“- What we’re gonna do there?
- You don’t make questions, just follow me.
- Alright then… and thanks for the leather jacket. My old one wasn’t warming aptly, hah.
- It’s Joe’s. Thank him when we come back.
- Hey, tell me. How long have you been hacking and stuff?
- Well, I don’t know… six years or so.
- Just that? How old are y… nevermind. We arrived in time. That’s Jendal’s stall, let’s go in.”
“High tech / Low life #5”. 2014. By Fábio Vermelho
See more on the portfolio, Weird Works.
Like the Weird Works’s page on Facebook here.