When you learn about yourself, watch yourself, watch the way you walk, how you eat, what you say, the gossip, the hate, the jealousy – if you are aware of all of that in yourself, without any choice, that is part of meditation.
* keep your mind open!
* learn about energy points in the body, both physical and etheric, like the chakras
* if meditation is difficult, start with visualization or guided meditation
* love is the purest form of energy in the universe
* as such, research vibration and frequency
* yes, crystals can help
* no, you are not going crazy
* sometimes you can hear through things other than just your ears
* you are not alone
* YOU ARE NOT ALONE
* nature heals
* if you feel a longing for the stars, there is probably a very good reason why
* not everything is as it seems, and not everything you see is real
* knowledge is power
* there are still a lot of people who aren’t where you are in terms of reality and consciousness; have patience, this is changing
* get accustomed to the idea that we are far from alone in the universe
* pay attention to repeating numbers and look up what they mean
* it’s not a coincidence, it’s synchronicity
Just be free. Love Unconditionally. Forgive every single soul that’s hurt you. Forgive yourself too. Release everything old back into the Universe. You are born anew. The God within you is stirring. Embrace your Truth.