1. Mindfulness - clear mind, clear connection. Once you’ve learnt how to clear the mind you will find it easier to listen to the voice within. The voice that guides us toward what we love and away from what no longer serves us. The higher self knows who we truly are and being mindful of the now helps to destroy the illusion of separation between the higher self and the body.
2. Exercise - moving into the body. The body and the higher self are not separate, when we begin moving into the body we are using the power of the present moment to tap into the higher self consciousness. This is because we aren’t being distracted by thoughts of anything other than the now and this is where the higher self resides - the timeless realm.
3. Authenticity - be true to yourself. Deception imposes separation and this encourages us to live through the ego rather than tuning into the higher self. Be true to who you are and what you want and your higher self will help to guide you - it will not help you when you are deceiving yourself or others.
4. Consciousness - be aware of your environment. Having a greater awareness of who, what and where is in your life is a great way to tune into the higher self consciousness. Start by listening to your self-talk when you are around different people, places and things and move towards the ones that inspire positive self-talk - which is a clear sign of the higher self connection.
5. Love - vibrate higher. Love is the highest vibration, when you embody this state you will be able to connect with the higher self. You can do this by doing what you love - try something creative - and listening to your self-talk during this time. When we are in the love vibration it is easier to hear the higher self communicate to us.
6. Presence - make time for yourself. Take some time out of each day to check in with yourself. How are you feeling? What are the dominant thoughts in your mind? What are you attracting? Ask yourself these questions and observe your self-talk - this will help you to connect with your higher self who will always reveal the truth.
7. People - we are all reflections of each other. The higher self will reveal truths about ourselves if we are able to be honest with ourselves and others. Whatever you saw in others is a part of yourself you needed to be shown - the higher self helps to orchestrate interactions in our lives that we can learn from.
Live in the now to connect with your higher self.
Peace & positive vibes.
Got a specific question? Email me at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Awaken starseed, remember your mission and experience the various ways in which creation, consciousness likes to express itself. See the light in everything. Learn from waves. You are very important and must always continue your path no matter how much you want to go home starseed. There is always love and wisdom to share, there are always flowers to smell. There will always be places and souls in need of your presence. Trust in your heart and align with the divine. You are cradled infinitely in the pools of light, you are love. Fear not starseed.
Just be free. Love Unconditionally. Forgive every single soul that’s hurt you. Forgive yourself too. Release everything old back into the Universe. You are born anew. The God within you is stirring. Embrace your Truth.
Siva is supreme consciousness, the Supreme Being and only Absolute Reality. He
is Pati, our Lord, immanent and transcendent. To create, preserve, destroy,
conceal and reveal constitute His five powers.
Siva is a one being, yet we perceive Him as three perfections: Absolute
Reality, Pure Consciousness and Primal Soul.
Absolute Reality, Shiva is in an un-manifested form, unchanging and
transcendent, the Self God, timeless, form less and spaceless.
Pure Consciousness, Shiva manifests as a primal substance, pure love and light
flowing through all form, existing everywhere in time and space as infinite
intelligence and power.
Primal Soul, Shiva is the five-fold manifestation: Brahma, the creator; Vishnu,
the preserver; Rudra, the destroyer; Maheshvara, the veiling Lord, and
Sadasiva, the revealer. He is our personal Lord, source of all three worlds.
Our divine Father-Mother protects, nurtures and guides us, veiling the truth as
we evolve, revealing it when we are mature enough to receive God’s bountiful
Shiva is beyond our conception, a sacred mystery that can be known in direct
communion. Yea, when Siva is known, all is known.
Vedas state: “That part of Him which is characterized by tamas is called Rudra.
That part of Him which belongs to rajas is Brahma. That part of Him which
belongs to sattva is Vishnu.”
When you learn about yourself, watch yourself, watch the way you walk, how you eat, what you say, the gossip, the hate, the jealousy – if you are aware of all of that in yourself, without any choice, that is part of meditation.
If you are constantly attracting broken wounded unhealed people. With the overwhelming urge to nurture and fix. Understand that it is you that is still broken. There are still wounds within you that need to be nurtured and loved. But instead we will tear ourselves into pieces trying to fix the world. When you should have loved and nurtured yourself first. The outer world is the reflection of whatever is going on inside.
Make peace with the war in your heart. And give yourself your own love.
Your only job is to heal and love the only one you’ve been with your entire life.