Coming from a thiccer queen, here are some of my main fashion tips for my plus sisters:
1. Tulle Skirts: the thiccer honeys have the PERFECT frame to wear these glam ballerina-esque skirts without drowning in the fabric.
2. High Waisted Bottoms: skirts, shorts, pants, etc. High waisted bottoms tend to accentuate your waist line and smooth over unevenly distributed areas of your body to create curves.
3. Crop Tops: ESPECIALLY paired with no.2, these again accentuate that waist and can draw attention to that itty bitty showcase of skin (tastefully, of course).
4. High Heels: to be fair, heels work for basically every shape, but I can’t name a single plus sized woman who didn’t look like a goddamn boss in some heels. They accentuate the booty to make a gal look extra thicc.
5. Prints: any top/dress with elaborate prints (animal print, lace, floral, etc) tends to look great on plus chickies without distracting from the overall look.
6. Big Jewelry: if theres any shape that can pull off a chunky necklace or bracelet, its the plus sized queens bold enough to try. I have yet to see a plus look that didn’t make those accessories work.
7. Button Down Tops: whether at work or a casual day, button downs can make ya plus outfit lookin crisp, and can easily draw attention to a pronounced chest, if that’s the look you go for.
8. Scarves: blanket, infinity, whatever look you goin for, a scarf ties the entire outfit together and can add a pop of color or print to an otherwise plain ensemble.
9. Shit That Makes You Feel Good: fuck what anyone else thinks. If you think a look is flattering or comfortable, slay that shit, b.
1. Uncomfortable Fabrics Or Wears: if you have to sacrifice your comfort for slayage, it ain’t worth it girl.
2. Shapes Or Fits That YOU Don’t Like: fuck what anyone else thinks. If YOU don’t find a particular fit flattering on you, don’t wear it.
3. Overly Tight Clothing: before y'all go prosecuting me, I’m NOT sayin we can’t wear tight shit. Go ahead and wear that Bodycon boo. But if it’s cutting off circulation, making certain areas of your body (i.e. hips, stomach, etc.) bulge out uncomfortably, or leaves red marks after you take it off (y'all know the marks I’m talking about) DON’T wear it. I guarantee you aren’t that comfortable in it.
At the end of the day, no matter what size you are, you fuckin slay. Keep queenin y'all❤
doodles for @hurryupfic‘s noir au ;0; allen + co dont look very vintage but i think lena, link + tokusa were a bit more successful??? also the day i stop drawing AU thirds with beauty marks is the day i die.
pardon the horrendous formatting omg i didnt want this to be a long post ;; + tokusa is a floating torso because i could not in good conscience subject him to high-waisted pants. not yet.
Tom is definitely an ass guy. like, he loves ur boobs too but it’s just something about your ass that he just can’t keep his hands ((and eyes)) off of. big or small, all butts are gr8 butts!! whether u guys are at home and cuddling or when u guys are out and about. I feel like he just wouldn’t care if the paps or his fans seen. When he first started doing this it was actually when you guys were in line and he just slips his hand in your back pocket. You look at him in disbelief like… this boy really did that. and you’d be like “ahEM!! your hand.” He’d just shrug it off as if he didn’t have fans around him already taking pictures of you two. He didn’t really care, he just loved your ass. and since then, he didn’t care and although you would never admit it, you didn’t care bc u lowkey loved it. you literally melt on the inside when he touches ur ass.
oh goD HE’D NEVER TAKE HIS EYES OFF YOUR ASS EITHER. Whether you were wearing high waisted pants/shorts or a dress. you would be talking to someone maybe like 10 feet away from Tom and your back is faced towards him and he would literally just not stop staring. Harrison would take notice of this and be like “mate, you’re drooling.” sjdfks AND HE WOULD SOMETIMES GET A LIL CHEEKY SLAP ONCE IN A WHILE AND U BEING LIKE “tOM!” AND HE’D JUST LAUGH IT OFF OH MY GODFKLSF
Can you please do a things Mar'i Grayson owns or a things Mar'i has got for Damian
Things Mar’i Grayson Owns
A build a bear with the bat logo all over it that she sleeps with every night
Those photos that are taken on a roller coaster or a log flume, she has a giant collection of them because every time she goes on one, she gets the picture
A shirt with peter pan on it that says “I’m so fly, I never land”
For Halloween, Mar’i likes to go as a fairy because she can actually fly and fairies are adorable
A really extensive manga collection because it’s her guilty pleasure that she feels no guilt over
Shimmery purple leggings that on anyone else they would look ridiculous but she pulls off for some reason
An aerial hoop that her dad (Dick) teaches her tricks on
Coloring books because she does them to calm down, but they aren’t the adult ones they are the ones for kids because she doesn’t understand why you would pay $10 for an adult one when you can get a kid one for $1 and get the same effects
Exclusively high waisted bottoms (pants, shorts, skirts, etc)
How to keep a feminine aesthetic during fall time??
ooo i love this question! honestly, i dress like it is fall all year round, but in a very girly way. :-) i’m super in love with outfits like this: 🍂 stockings/thigh high socks (there are super cute and warm ones out there, and in all different colors!), high-waisted skirts (try soft ones in plaid, autumn colors, lace, or corduroy); mary jane heels (my shoe of choice), long-sleeved crop tops/leotards/turtlenecks, a cute handbag or crossbody purse, ruffle ankle socks layered over tights, gold highlighter, burgundy or red lips, soft brown eyeshadow, and rouge on your cheeks. 🍂 if skirts aren’t your thing, there’s always wearing high-waisted shorts over stockings, or straight-leg pants or skinny jeans with cute flats (see: Audrey Hepburn and Brigitte Bardot). and don’t forget about hats - berets, floppy, and wide-brim are all super cute! ~