Staple closet pieces? Including shoes and jewelry 😊
Alright this is going to be a long post…
My personal style can be described as classy and elegant with a twist of edgyness. Think elegant Kendall Jenner x Bella Hadid x Ulyana Sergeenko candid & formal photos.
Although it happens that I put less effort into dressing for university and other unimportant stuff like just running errands or do some small shopping in town because frankly, I don’t care and do not have to impress anyone with my 900€ shoes and 3,500€ coat. I live in a small town, so this just adds to me feeling indifferent. It doesn’t happen often, but still.. it does happen. However, when I am in a big, fancy town, I of course dress to impress and like I’m about to see my worst enemy. I think that this should go without saying haha!
Aside from that my style is as I have described above.
I used to buy stuff from H&M and Zara a lot and mix it with high-end designers, but now it all shifted to just high-end designers. It’s just personal preference. I am fed up with the poor quality and designer knock-offs. I very much cherish the improved quality that I have with designer pieces. Although the quality from oh so many pieces is pretty ridiculous too, to be honest! Do not think that designers necessarily offer the very best quality for their price. Most of the time the prices they charge can’t possibly ever be justified with the quality of their merchandise. It’s just the name you are paying for, really. This is why my #1 mission is always to look for the best quality in anything. I can see a Valentino dress that is so god damn gorgeous and not like the fabric. Or the beads and embellishments seem to be very cheap. I will not buy it, although I regret it because it’s stunning but whatev.
Understand that I am on a monthly budget just as everyone else is. Yes, I might have a whole wardrobe bursting with luxury and designer names, but I have amassed this all over years, with roughly 80% of my own money and 20% of SD money. I am a very practical person and buy clothing, shoes and jewellry that I am able to wear every day and for any occasion. There are some occasional SPECIAL purchases too, of course. But only when I see something seriously special. I had a phase in which I bought at least 20 pairs or so of Louboutins.. and how many have I actually worn out? Maybe…6? This, too, taught me to be practical.
As for jewellry, I generally don’t wear jewellry except for my gorgeous silver ring that looks like a flower made of tiny diamonds, with a beautiful big black pearl in the center of it. It is very special to me. As for earrings, I alternate between beautiful pearl studs when I want to look all preppy, classy and elegant (I think that they also make me look younger, funnily enough) and diamond studs and chandeliers sometimes for daytime and evening as well. I don’t care. I wear stuff that is supposed to be worn in the evenings in the day, too. It adds to the ‘uniqueness’ of my style which sets me apart from others.
Please mind that I am not going to drop designer names (xcept for four) because well, I don’t want to seem like an arrogant, overly spoiled brat who just wants to show off. No! I am happy to provide you with pictures or whatever in private, if a certain piece has piqued your interest or if you want to know which pieces I exactly have, so just gimme a shout.
So, my general staple pieces for the day would be:
* A few pairs of skinny jeans - lighter denim colour without wash, one distressed black one (I like the slits at the knee), a normal black one, a mid-dark denim with a subtle wash. I only wear skinny jeans at this point in my life, with a seldom exception. Full length and I very much like ankle length or a little over the ankle in summer. Skinny jeans accentuate my lean and long legs - and I like to shift focus on my legs.
* Skinny black leather pants. Normal ones, not like the Givenchy & Saint Laurent zipper thing.
* This seldom exception would be one pair of black high-waisted, perfectly tailored trousers that are overall just a little bit wider.
* Two pairs of black cigarette trousers like Audrey Hepburn used to wear.
* As for t-shirts and tank tops, I like basic black and white ones. Round-neck, V-neck, doesn’t matter. I do not like any kind of prints unless it’s an okay print. Well I guess I am guilty of owning the black & white Balmain tank tops with the three golden buttons on the left shoulder haha but these are the only printed shirts in my wardrobe because they do add a little bit of sophisticated edge to my day looks.
* Elegant silk blouses are also a must in my wardrobe. Here, I like playful pussy bow blouses and a bit more ‘daring’, statement blouses. Although I do not like statement or ‘IT’ pieces in general and usually stay far away from them. I like to wear these blouses with my black high-waisted trousers.
* I am a sucker for coats. I own a lot of coats. Fur and normal ones. I adore a good camel coat and am also a sucker for military-inspired coats. The colours of my choice, for normal coats, would be camel, black and navy at this time. Other colours for fur coats.
* I fucking love capes and have quite a few. Black ones, mid-length to the middle of the thigh I’d say.
* Jumpers / Longsleeves / etc. Here, I am always looking for good quality cashmere, and wool. Mainly wearing them in autumn and winter. I like turtleneck pieces a lot.
* Warm Scarves - all my scarves are of a cashmere/silk mix. I also wear them when it’s cold or just throw them over my shoulders on a chilly summer night when I’m out at a dinner party or so.
* Fancy Scarves - silk. I sometimes wear them under/over a blazer, with a normal button down shirt and a high-waisted skirt.
* Skirts - one high-waisted black leather mini skirt, a black high-waisted heavy wool skirt / knee length
* Shorts - different pairs of mini denim shorts, beautiful lace mini shorts, black leather mini shorts
* Blazers - oh boy. I love blazers. I have so many. Again, black and navy coloured blazers. I have this beautiful slim, perfectly tailored black blazer that is a bit longer than a usual blazer - just beautiful. one of my fav pieces.
* Jackets - love. black leather jackets for the edge, but elegant leather jackets. I also dig black leather jackets with a beautiful embroidery on the back side. and uhm *coughs* of course the classic - the Chanel jacket. normal black and beige. is an absolute must have. and so versatile! I have the cropped versions as they fit my body far better than the regular length ones.
* Dresses - oh uh. I collect dresses. For any occasion. However I prefer short dresses, above knee length and mini dresses. Do have a couple of mid-calf length dresses, though. Here I say that the fancier the dress, the better. But it still has to look absolutely beautiful and not dramatic. Although I would have loved to have that black/red and red Proenza Schouler ostrich feather dresses just because they look so badass.. but where the hell would I have worn it to.. that’s the other question haha! I love brocade, I love silk, I love lace, I love velvet dresses. My dress colours are usually black and red but I also do have some white, silver, blue dresses. As for the regular shopping day in town, I just wear a long black dress with gladiator flats and that’s it. Dun care. Bye, Felicias.
* Shoes - sexy black high pumps, the famous espadrilles (I like wearing them in summer with my ankle-length skinnys), the famous Balenciaga boots with the cutouts at the sides and the two buckles with silver hardware, not gold (literally every Russian jetset baby has these boots omg haha), velveteen ballet flats, silken/satin ballet flats, gladiator sandals (which are bound up to the knee), sexy suede overknee boots - I like my overknee boots to be of mid-thigh length, sneakers (have so many omg..leather and suede (apart from the one pair of Nike sneakers I like to wear on long haul flights. various models, various colours), various black combat boots that look more delicate than ugly and harsh, lace-up high heels, platform pumps, I LOVE high heels! gosh… it’s hard to describe without naming the designers and the particular models because it all sounds so vague and ugly haha! I like classy shoes as much as I like very special models like embellished shoes or just some fancy colours, etc.
* Silk Pajamas - I have a pair of baby pink ones and a pair of baby blue ones.
* Lingerie - am a lingerie addict, but which girl isn’t?
* Silk Robes - long dressing robes, short morning robes, everything. Black, white, red, and the pastel colours from above (babypink, babyblue)
* Invest in good stockings! Quite a few pairs of normal black ones. And black ones with the sexy seam at the backside for more..well, special evenings and occasions ;)
* Hats - Maison Michel; different colours, made of felt
These are pretty much my staples. I am so sure that I have forgotten many many other things, but this should suffice. I have written a post on my personal fragrance choices which you might want to check out if you are interested in this as well!
Entering high school is an achievement – a stressing one at that, but
Aaliyah completed it successfully.
There was one thing she worried about, loneliness. She didn’t want either
to lose her old friends – who were hopefully still here for her – but she also
wanted to make new friends. Stress of ending up alone was no more than a
Mia was one of Aaliyah newer friends; they were taking the same courses ,
except for one or two. During the first year of high school the two girls grew
pretty close: spending their spare time with each other, having sleepovers,
One thing Aaliyah did envy Mia was her sister. Yes, she had a brother, but
he had just moved out and was never home because of his job. Having a pop star
brother wasn’t easy all the time. She understood that he was mostly gone; but
sometimes she just missed him. And as much as she loved him, she wished she had
a sister. Not that she didn’t want him anymore. She just needed someone who
understands. Someone who she can talk to about periods or makeup or how that
cute boy Jake from gym asked for he. I mean there are things a boy just can’t understand.
Anyway, Lizzie – Mia’s sister – became a model and a confidante for
Aaliyah. She was older so more experienced. Anytime she needed an advice she
would go and ask her. There was no filter with Lizzie, they could talk about
everything. Even if the main subject was uncomfortable.
Speaking of boys, Aaliyah had a date for valentine’s day. Her crush had
finally asked her out. She was both excited and freaked out, this was all new
to her. She talked about this with Mia and Lizzie. The older girl reassured her
that she and her sister will be here for her if she needed anything else.
Aaliyah was relieved knowing she wouldn’t be alone in this. She was thankful
for them being that supportive.
The sisters had promised her to come and help her get ready. She was
waiting for them in the living room. When she heard someone knocking on the
door she run to it, pulling it open. A huge smile took fell across her face.
“Finally you are here !” she groaned
“Someone is a little bit stressed” Lizzie said teasingly.
The girls laughed as Aaliyah invited them through the door, it is a cold
day outside, the breeze hitting her skin causing the occurrence of goosebumps.
“Mia, Lizzie is so good to see you girls” said Karen – Aaliyah’s mom –
coming out of the kitchen.
“Hi Karen” replied the two girls in unison. They exchanged hugs.
Karen was about to start a conversation but her daughter interrupted her.
“Mom, I think we should head to my room now. We could talk later, please ?”
“Okay, girls I got it. I’ll wait. Go get her ready” she smiled to the girls
as she made her way back in the kitchen.
The girls walked upstairs in Aaliyah’s room. There were close and make up
sprawled out on her desk. She had already sorted out her favorite clothes but
she felt like nothing was enough. Mia knew this would happen and she brought
some of her clothes for backup. What a good friend she was.
“So let’s get started! Outfit first” said Mia clasping her hands together.
Aaliyah nodded nervously while Lizzie sat on the bed.
“Alright in this bag right here” she held a bag with one hand close to her
face “ is the PERFECT outfit for your night” she said with exaggeration.
She then opened it taking the clothes out. She looked up to Aaliyah but she
“What are you waiting for ? Hurry up get undressed!” She happily obliged
putting on the clothes Mia had prepared for her.
She was wearing a high-waisted denim skirt, ending above her knees and a
grey cropped jumper.
“Whoa P E R F E C T!” Mia said a
huge grin on her face.
Aaliyah turned to Lizzie, waiting for her approval. She nodded. That’s it,
she found her outfit.
“You should add some tights, it’s cold outside and it would look even
better” advised Lizzie.
Aaliyah searched in her drawer to found some tights. She put them on.
“Okay. What shoes should I wear ?”
“Heels would go so good with this outfit, but you don’t like to wear them”
said Mia with a bit of disappointment. Her sister rolled her eyes at this
“Don’t worry, derbies always do the job !” Lizzie was such a reassuring
She looked for her black derbies and slipped into them.
“TADA” she said proudly “Thanks you both so much” she hugged both of them.
“Oh we’re so not finished yet!” her friend said
“Yea I know make up and hair” Aaliyah sighed.
“Sit on you desk chair” suggested Lizzie
“I’m going to do your makeup and Mia will do your hair. Because we all know
that is she does your makeup you’re going to end up looking like a drag queen”
she added, jokingly.
The girls began their work, then someone knocked on the door and entered
without waiting for an answer.
“Hey ‘Liyah, I was wondering if you would go the movies with me tonight ?”
Said Shawn – her older brother.
The girls stopped what they were doing, turning to him.
“Okay, what’s going on here ?” he asked his eyebrows furrowed
Aaliyah began to panic. She didn’t know that her brother would be here
tonight. And he would probably kill her knowing that she was going out with a
boy. She glanced to Lizzie, thinking she could help her out. Oh, god, she hoped
“I’m sorry but not tonight, she already has something planned.” She winked
at the boy.
“Oh really ? And what is it ?” Asked Shawn irritated
“A date” replied Lizzie smirking.
“What ? No! You’re not going on a date! You’re way to young!” he was
“Oh come on ! Don’t tell me that you had never been on a date at her age ?”
said Lizzie trying to be reasonable.
He did not reply because she was right. He tried to find something else to
say, he couldn’t let her win. But he didn’t have the time to think before she
put a hand on his chest and pushed him out of the room.
“See you later” she winked at him before locking the door.
He didn’t move. He just stands there. He could still feel the warmth of her
soft palm on his chest. He couldn’t stop thinking about her. Her eyes, her
smile, her hair. All flooding in his mind.
A/N: This is my first series and, of course, it’s with
Misha. No hate to Vicki – this is purely fiction. Let’s just pretend her and
Misha never met and is happily married to someone else. Mik and I came up with
this whole elaborate story when we were on a 5-hour road trip! I hope you
enjoy! Also, I’ve never been to a convention so sorry if this is completely not
how it goes.
This was it. You finally were able to save enough money to
attend your first Supernatural Convention. The excitement built up in your
chest as you slipped on your high waisted denim mini skirt, tight
off-the-shoulder crop top, and white low top converse sneakers. After one final
look in the mirror, you let out a deep sigh and headed straight for the door.
You came with your best friend, Y/F/N and she was just as
excited about the convention as you were. The two of you walked through the
streets of New Orleans, excitedly pointing out all the places you were going to
go out that night. While Y/F/N wouldn’t mine relaxing in the Airbnb you rented –
you seemed to be the constant bad influence in her life and convinced her to
enjoy a night out on the town with you by her side.
Hey i know request are closed but could you do sometime when u have time " essentials for the members preferential style on girls" i hope you understand what i mean... Like you described what kind of style you use for creating outfits, based on that
Hmmm! Hey, sweetie! I’m assuming you mean it by essential articles of clothing to fit their ideal type?! :)
Jin: Jin’s ideal type has a cute style, so I think plain tee shirts and baggy cardigans are essential. They could be worn with a skater skirt or high waisted jeans/shorts to achieve the “cute/girly” look. The tee shirt and cardigan look also compliments his own personal style as well.
Yoongi: His ideal type has a basic yet well put together vibe, so leather jackets and black skinny jeans would be essentials in this case. The combination of the two with any type of plain white shirt would create that sort of look.
Hobi: J-Hope likes a style that is feminine, yet not too fancy at the same time. I would say that a casual t-shirt dress would fit that description of girly and simple. Pair it with any basic white sneakers and the look would be complete.
Namjoon: Of course red converse I think a mix of girly and tomboy is his ideal type’s style. I would say that either a plain white tee or baggy hoodie with denim shorts would be essential. This look would also be paired with some basic sneakers like Hobi’s.
Jimin: Jimin likes the cute/innocent look on a girl. A really simple yet cute dress would be an essential for this style, probably a color that is on the lighter side like a pastel blue or pink. Also, if the hair was styled into loose wavy curls or a bun, that would add to the innocent look.
Taehyung: His ideal type has a style similar to his, so any plain baggy sweater or rolled up shirt would fit that description. That sort of top tucked into an A-line denim skirt or high waisted shorts would look really cute with that. Also maybe a pair of eyeglasses could be added to the outfit.
Jungkook: Jungkook seems to like the casual, streetstyle look on a girl, which is also comparable to his own style. An essentials in this case would be baggy white t-shirts and ripped skinny jeans. A beanie paired with that would look great.