Tips for Storm Witches
• Don’t snub checking the forecast! It helps to know what the day’s weather is predicted to be in case you’re doing things outdoors or casting spells that rely on certain weather conditions.
• Warm fronts are generally followed by cold fronts. If you’re waiting on some thunderstorms, just watch for a warm front to pass through.
• Back to forecasts, the chance of rain is read in a different way than it is written. If the forecast says a 70% chance of rain, it actually means that in 7 of 10 days with those conditions, it rained.
• Instead of waiting for the weather conditions to align for a spell, use sigils to stimulate the conditions.
• A storm’s energy can be stored in crystals for later use. Just in case the perfect storm happens when you didn’t plan on casting that spell.
• The clouds can predict upcoming weather. High cirrus clouds usually indicate rain within 48 hours.
• Another way to stimulate a storm is through ambient sound. There are plenty of recordings out there to listen to!
• Sit and watch a rainstorm or a thunderstorm. Its energizing and relaxing!