- Jon: I was resurrected after being stabbed by my own men.
- Sansa: Oh well that's definitely the weirdest thing I've heard so far.
- Bran: Hey Sansa, couldn't help but overhear your conversation and I just wanted to let you know that you looked beautiful on your wedding night.
- Sansa: Holy fuck what that's fucking creepy Bran what the fu-wait Arya what's that in your bag?
- Arya: Oh, these? These are my faces. The faces that I wear. As an assassin. I can speak in their voice, live in their skin...even become you.
- Sansa, packing her bags: All right you guys it's been fun catching up really missed you but I think I have to go very very far away from here see you all next Christmas
Hey I've seen a lot of discourse about this and I'm genuinely curious for an asexual person's opinion: do you think asexual people don't belong in the LGBT community because they don't experience the same sex attraction or gender dysphoria that would open them up to homophobia and transphobia? Really just want to hear another side of the discussion. Thanks!