Bucky couldn’t shake the image; you giggling like a schoolgirl as the females won yet another hand of strip poker. He’d watched you as he pulled at the fly of his jeans, smiling to himself as he witnessed the pink filling your cheeks, the exact second he knew he wanted you.
“Wanna grab a drink? I think we’re about done here.” Sam turned to survey the room, and when he looked back to where Bucky was all he saw was the front door swinging shut. “Guess not.”
If you’ve been hanging out for a while, you’ll recall that I had a vision of my future husband’s hand back in August of 2015. (Probably because I can’t shut up about it.)
So I was in my blog archive looking for a specific text post, and Life Entry #260 happened to catch my eye. This was written in July of 2015, maybe two or three weeks before I had that vision. It’s a letter to dear husbando, telling him that I’m ready for him.
Here’s where it gets interesting:
“But let’s face it: I’m tired of looking at the wrong guys. I’m tired of shaking their hands and shrugging my shoulders - oh well! - when they turn out to be anyone but you.”
“I want to meet you. Get to know you. Get all fluttery and stupid around you. And then, I want to feel the one thing I’ve never felt before: certainty.”
And the best part:
“But if you could bear with that, it would be nice to see you soon.”
A couple weeks later, I had the vision of his hand and felt that soulmate feeling of missing someone I’ve never met before.
HEY FUTURE HUSBAND, THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD WOULD BE NICE TO LOOK AT. :V
(Really loosely based because i hate awful angst and i love canon)
- Yuuri is the time traveler and Viktor is his husband ofc
- (Because damn don’t i love pining Viktor i’m sorry my child)
- Yuuri started time travelling when he got his first panic attack, which was after a competition when he was fourteen
- He loves the ice and the ice grounds him so he never takes off when he is performing, no matter how badly
- His time travelling is pretty unpredictable tho. It can happen once between six months, or twice a week, or only twice between three years.
- Besides his family, only Yuuko and Minako knows because he took off in front of them the first time and also Phichit because he disappeared into thin air after a particularly stressful exams
- Future Yuuri has visited Viktor since Viktor was seven
- But the Yuuri who visits little Viktor is the Yuuri who already has Viktor in his life, like after 23 years old. So Yuuri does not know that he is in Viktor’s life so much
- Before meeting Viktor, Yuuri will visit his younger self or his future self before Viktor
- Since the early days, Yuuri only gave Viktor very few informations about himself. Of course he told him he is Japanese, he told him he loves katsudon, he would eventually also tell Viktor that he loves dancing and also figure skating. But he never disclosed his actual identity that could lead Viktor into finding him, how they met, how they are both competitive figure skaters, etc.
- He made Viktor swear not to look for him, because it would compromise the timeline and everything
- Viktor developed a gigantic crush on Yuuri since early on, Yuuri has been his best friend since forever. He got pretty heart broken when he realized Yuuri is married to someone since he is always wearing this extra sparkly gold ring even when Yuuri always shows up stark naked every time. Although later when Viktor was eighteen and very sad and lonely, Yuuri revealed that they are married in the future
- (psh, Viktor totally did his first time with a twenty four years old Yuuri when he is legal enough ofc)
- But still, the years without Yuuri is basically torture because Viktor is in love and pining
- He feels guilty if he is so much as looks at someone else
- So he focuses on competing, on being the best, he loves skating after all, it is that one constant thing other than Yuuri, it is older.
- Also maybe, just maybe, if he is the best, his Yuuri will come to him finally
- (Cue Yuuri being adamant on not meeting his idol until he is good enough since the stress might actually send him into time travelling lmao)
- But it hurts. He is a star in figure skating world, he is a fucking Olympic gold medalist and everyone is clamouring for his attention, but he is twenty three and Yuuri hasn’t visited in months thus why he is sad and heart broken and empty so he tries dating some people, tries having casual fuck
- (Yuuri encourages him to live his life anyway, not to tie himself to some unreliable time traveler who can appear and disappear at any second, taking his heart without a warning)
- Poor boy can’t do it tho, the flings do not last and after one particular disastrous fuck, he cries himself to sleep
- (damn i want a jealous Yuuri appearing between this time, with extra spiteful and sad Viktor yelling and insert rough make up sex yes please)
- Viktor cuts his hair
- He immerses himself into skating again, his focus solely on winning as he buries his longing in skating
- He settles into waiting and waiting, making the most everytime future Yuuri visits him, believing into the promise that they will eventually meet and he can keep Yuuri close by his side
- The public will know Viktor Nikiforov’s programs for being passionate and always heart wrenching
- They will wonder who broke this boy’s heart as they watch him becoming the living legend, the very best
- Viktor is twenty seven and worn out, he has almost lost his passion for skating, he is only walking through life as it is. He choreographed Stay Close to Me with a visiting future Yuuri, who begged him to wait, please be patient because he is getting there, please wait for him. Viktor hopes again, but tells Yuuri he is thinking of retiring. “I hope this will reach you after all these years,” Viktor told Yuuri half-joking, Yuuri kissed him in assurance.
- He skates his best but he does not pay attention to his fellow competitors, hence why he does not put two and two to arrive in conclusion that Katsuki Yuuri the Japanese figure skater is his Yuuri
- Viktor does not recognize Yuuri when he offers the commemorative picture
- Only after Yuuri turns his back on him, EVERYTHING SINKS IN
- HOLY FUCK
- That’s him, that’s his Yuuri
- He is frozen on the spot. His Yuuri looks so young and sad and he has just fucking asked the love of his life if he wanted to take a commemorative picture wow good job Viktor
- The only reason he does not chase is because Yuuri has disappeared into the crowds and Yakov is yelling at him to pay attention Viktor what the hell you better prepare nicely for the banquet
- Oh yes, the banquet
- Viktor sees Yuuri and it takes every ounce of strength within himself for him to refrain from not immediately telling Yuuri that, hey, I am your future husband and we have been best friends all my life please don’t disappear on me again
- But well, Yuuri is drinking his sorrow and probably liver away, and the whole dance battles happen, of course Viktor’s heart is set on fire
- When they dance, that’s the most alive he has ever been
- And when Yuuri asks him to coach him while practically grinding him, he is ready to pass out right there
- With the help of Celestino, they bring Yuuri back to his room, Viktor slips his number and hopes Yuuri will come to him
- (Yuuri does not. But on the morning when he was about to have another episode of panic attack, Yuuri takes off for the first time to meet a silver haired little boy who immediately hugs him and brings him clothes, the boy babbles in Russian and when it is clear Yuuri is confused and sad, the boy hugs him tight and warm and everything feels right and okay. It last for ten minutes before he is taken back to the current with Celestino pounding his door.)
- (He is too busy packing he does not find the number Viktor gave him)
- Viktor is left to agonize, and now openly, which drives everyone around him insane
- He watches every performance of Yuuri, he searches for every article and information out there, fuck the rules, he has met Yuuri now and this is public information
- “Vitya if you sulk one more time instead of practising for World Championship I swear I will burn your recent collection of that Japanese Yuuri posters” - tired Yakov
- Viktor’s pining is full blown and he is ready to fly to Japan at any moment, his bags are packed and he just needs a sign
- He almost gives up hope after World Championship
- Only to find Katsuki Yuuri tried to skate Stay Close to Me already went viral
- Oh, there you are
- Dasvidaniya, Russia
Hey baby, I may not know you yet but if I do you better get your shit together soon because it’s starting to get really hard. College is getting harder and the boys are getting shittier. I’ve been making out with a lot of boys and I don’t really wanna do that anymore. I’m ready for late nights cuddling with you and your rubbing my back after a long day. I’m ready for us to hold hands, for you to eat dinners with my family and for fun nights at the bar with friends. I’m ready for you to be committed to me and I’m ready for unconditional love. I have no doubt that we will fight and argue and I’m not trying to romanticize anything but I’m ready for you to be my best friend and my partner in crime. I’m excited to make love and not just have sex, I’m ready for passionate nights and for nose kisses. I’m ready to have nights where we argue about stuff but when we go to bed we kiss goodnight. I’m ready to know that everything will be okay in the morning.
I’m not going to lie I’m not very proud of who I am becoming right now. I’m sick of parties, I’m sick of boys who aren’t ready for commitment, I’m sick of crying because of texts and phone calls, I’m sick of kissing stupid, random boys who mean nothing to me. And I’m sick of kissing that one boy who means so much to me right now. He’s breaking my heart but I know it’ll be alright and that I have to wait it out for you because you are the one who is going to matter in the long run. I’m sad that I couldn’t have met you sooner, that I’m spending time on people who aren’t you, but I think it’s for the best. I want to be the best Vica I can be before I meet you. I want to be confident and beautiful and I need sometime to figure all this stuff out.
Let me end this and say that I will be committed to you for my whole life. I promise to love you unconditionally and with everything I have. I promise that our children will be wonderful and loved and that we will be amazing parents. I promise that no matter what, no matter what kind of fights we get into, the mistakes we make, we can overcome them. I will be faithful, I will be loving, I will be kind, and I will be strong.
Waiting for you and for us is hard, but from now on I’m going to take the steps to make me whole and beautiful so you will have the best of Vica in your life. I can’t wait to be with you and I can’t wait to love you.
So I accidentally wrote this instead of actually doing work at work today. You can all blame trashstiles, who is a bad influence on me, and 1940s music, which is an excellent influence on me. Anyways. Please enjoy nurse!Lydia and soldier!Stiles. I’m sorry. (Lyric in the title is from You Go To My Head by Billie Holiday, which I think is an excellent Stydia song.)
“Hey. Remember me?”
Lydia is well-trained enough to not
react whens she hears a weak, feeble voice directed at her. She’s
always been able to keep her emotions in check, but since she had
graduated a year early from nursing school in order to serve in the
war, that skill has become more useful than ever. She lets her face
remain calm as she finished examining the bandages on the arm of her
patient, then turns around to face the soldier who had spoken.
He is nearly indistinguishable under
swollen lids, bruised cheeks, and a bloodied lower lip. There’s a
bandage around his head, and another one draping over his right eye.
His left, however, is twinkling.
“You should be lying down,” says
Lydia immediately, pressing against his shoulders to get him to slide
down. He is pliant, staring up at her with a smile splitting his
“You don’t remember,” he comments,
“Have I treated you before?” Lydia
inquires, hands busying themselves with the rough fabric of his
“Naw,” he says. “I’ve dodged more
than my fair share of bullets in this war.”
For the first
time, Lydia looks up, focusing on the soldier’s face. She feels s
jolt of familiarity at the moles on his neck and the slope of his
nose, one that she used to glare at constantly as he fidgeted in
class. It’s bigger now, and the flesh there is darkened with blood
and muck, but it’s the same nose.
“Stiles Stilinski,” she says, heart
skipping a beat at his name. “You still an encyclopedia for
completely useless information?”
He looks on indignantly as
she finds a cloth, dips it in water, and begins to dab at his nose.
She wants all the caked blood and dirt off of
him; wants him just as fresh and new as he had been when they’d
gotten fake-married in the schoolyard when they were in the third
grade, Scott McCall acting as both the officiator and the best man.
Stiles echoes. “You must mean ‘vital.’ And 'relevant.'”
Who knew that this could be a purely romance-positive song with a couple of lyric rewrites?
CREDITS: “Dear Future Husband” Originally by Meghan Trainor Rewrite and Cover by Michaela Laws
Dear future husband, Here’s a few things You’ll need to know if you wanna be My one and only all my life
(Awwwww) First, we need a date We deserve it, babe But please try not to forget every anniversary We’ll treat each other right We’ll have the perfect life Spend some time with me That’s all I really need
You got that 9 to 5 Well, baby, so do I So after work we both can go and buy some apple pie My cooking skills are wrong (BUT) I can rewrite a song Sing along with me Sing-sing along with me
You gotta know how to treat me like you love me Even when I’m acting crazy Tell me everything’s alright
(Awwwww) Dear future husband, Here’s a few things you’ll need to know if you wanna be My one and only all my life Dear future husband, If you wanna get that special lovin’ Tell me that you love me each and every night
After every fight We’ll apologize And fix the problem so that we can make the error right Even if we were wrong [Laugh] We still could get along Why disagree? It’s not always you or me.
You gotta know how to treat me like you love me Even when I’m acting crazy Tell me everything’s alright
Dear future husband, Here’s a few things You’ll need to know if you wanna be My one and only all my life (hey, baby) Dear future husband, Make time for me Don’t leave me lonely And know that I am yours as long as you are mine
I like sleeping on the left side of the bed (Is that alright?) If you treat me right then you might get some (muah!) kisses You have a dirty mind? Well, baby, so do I But buy me a ring! Yes, that is still a thing! (Buy me a ring, babe!)
You gotta know how to treat me like you love me Even when I’m acting crazy Tell me everything’s alright
Dear future husband, Here’s a few things You’ll need to know if you wanna be My one and only all my life Dear future husband, If you wanna get that special loving Tell me that you love me each and every night
I was watching Shawn perform backstage, as he was singing his “She Looks So Perfect” cover.
“Hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey Hey, hey, hey, hey Hey, hey, hey, hey Hey, hey, hey, hey You look so perfect standing there, In my American Apparel underwear And I know now that I’m so down” he stopped, “babe get out here!” He yelled to me. I shook my head, and he faced toward the audience, “don’t you guys want to see Bayli on stage?” The crowd screamed, “babe?” He looked at me with a smirk and I slowly walked on stage. The crowd screamed when they saw me. I ran up to Shawn and he hugged me.
“I’m gonna kill you later,” I whispered with a smile.
“Shut up, you love me,” he spoke up, “okay guys, here we go!”
We became singing the rest of the song, “Your lipstick stain is a work of art (hey, hey) I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart (hey, hey) And I know now, that I’m so down (hey, hey) Hey!” The crowd cheered and Shawn set his guitar to hug me.
“KISS KISS KISS!” The crowd repeat.
“We gotta give them what they want, huh?” I said smiling and leaned in giving him a soft kiss. We looked into each other’s eyes and kissed each other longer. His tongue licked my lip entering my mouth slowly, dancing with mine for a while. “Baby,” we’re turned to the crowd. The front rows eyes were wide open so from that I guess everyone was like that.
“Backstage then,” he picked me up bridal style and said in the mic, “thank you guys so much for being a great crowd, and I hope to see you guys later. Babe take over,” he smiled at me.
“And now, what you guys been waiting for! My future husband-”
“HEY!” Shawn laughed.
“Hahe, put your hands together for AUSTIN MAHONE!”
Shawn took me away from the mic and ran us off stage. He took us into a supply closet.
“Wait, why don’t we go into your dressing room?”
“Too many people are around there. In a few minutes, fans will start sneaking behind there and get inside. This is more private. But now,” he dropped me to my knees,“ you’re my little slut.”
He unbuckled his jeans and dropped them to the ground with his boxers, having his boner pop to his chest. I grabbed his large cock and placed it in my mouth. He grabbed my hair and thrusted in my mouth causing me to gag.
“Uh, Bayli. Shit you’re so good at sucking my cock!” He moaned.
I started sucking faster, looking up at him. Moans were flying out of his mouth all over the place.
“Fuck babe! Oh my god! Shit!” I felt his salty, thick liquid flow down my throat.
I stood up and jumped, wrapping my arms and legs around him. “Fuck me, Mendes.”
“Someone is a little frisky today,” he smirked.
“You have no idea,” I held up my panties then dropped them to the ground. “Now fuck me, baby.”
He raised me up and entered his cock into my wet core.
“So tight. This will be fun.”
He started thrusting deep into me. I let out a loud grunt then covered my mouth.
“Oh you like that baby? You like when I pound into your tight little pussy. I have a way with words. I’m a singer for crying out loud, so get comfy cause gonna make you cum a million times,” he thrusted a hard, deep thrust into me causing me to scream into my hand. “Take your hand off your mouth sugar, oh you don’t want them to hear us don’t you? Who cares? Let everyone know how good a fucker I am. You screaming, riding on my big dick is the sexiest thing ever. Let it go (oh my god what I just put) baby,” he grabbed my hands and held them behind my back. “Now baby, scream!” He thrusted harder in me.
“Fuck, Shawn!” I screamed. “Shit babe, I’m gonna cum! I gonn- fuck! Baby I’m cumming!” I kept screaming.
“Good baby, but I wanna see that again,” he harder, and deeper.
“Babe, fuck! Right there! Ugh right there!” I drugged my nails into my hands.
“There?” He banged me into the shelf, hitting my g-spot.
“Yes! Fuck! Oh my god! Uhh!” This time I squirted on him.
“Ooo, I love when you squirt. Makes me more horny knowing that I can do that to you,” he still kept hitting my g-spot.
“Fuck baby! Shawn!”
“You like when I’m fucking you, right Bayli? I’m the best guy you ever fucked huh?”
“Sh-awn. You’re the one that took away my virginity.”
“But I’ll probably be the best guy who ever fucked you right?”
“Probably,” I panted.
“Probably?” He thrusted hard in me, “say yes!”
“Yes, fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!” I squirted again and he pulled out. I looked at him and kissed him softly.
“I know,” I smiled kissing him again.
“Ugh! Fuck! No!” He came, getting his cum on my dress.
“Shawn! What the hell! This is a new dress!”
“I wasn’t wearing a condom! Want me to get you pregnant? Again?! Want me to stick my dick back in you, making my life miserable again?! You want that to have Bayli, because I can sure do that if you want!”
“You know that was an accident. It wasn’t your fault! The condom broke! Even though we’re only teens, I wanted to have that baby and you knew that! I didn’t even tell my parents or my friends. You weren’t even there when I had the abortion. I did that for you. Whatever I’m done, just buy me another dress,” I hopped off him and walked out the door.
“What’s on your dress?” Andrew asked.
“Shawn’s sperm. No biggie. He’s just being a dick. He’s in the supply closet over there if you’re looking for him. I’ll be on the bus seeing if this gets off,” I ran out of venue onto the bus.
I changed into one of Shawn’s crew necks and shorts. I took the dress into the bathroom, and tried my hardest scrubbing the cum out of the dress. Twenty-thirty minutes later, no luck. My $150 dress was ruined by my boyfriend’s sperm. I found a black trash bag, put the dress inside and threw it outside where all the rest of the trash was. I got into my bed and just laid there.
The night Shawn got me pregnant was when he came home from MAGcon and we haven’t seen each other for months. So we ended up having “welcome home” sex. We didn’t realize something was wrong until Shawn called me one day saying that there was a hole through the condom wrapper, then he checked the condom seeing little sperm inside. I went to the store, brought a test and went to Shawn’s house. I tested myself and waited about 5 minutes later seeing two lines on the stick. I handed it to Shawn with a smile. I was somewhat happy that I was pregnant. I don’t really enjoy children that much (personal opinion), but I felt that Shawn would be a great father and would be happy. That was clearly the opposite. When he saw the two lines he looked into my eyes, and with no hesitation said “you’re having an abortion.” Not “I can’t believe it!” or “what was I thinking?” just “you’re having an abortion” and broke the test in half. He didn’t want any discussion after; his word was final. A few weeks later, I called for an appointment. I told Shawn when and where the appointment was and he promised to be there. The day of the abortion, Shawn didn’t show up. The day after he called saying he forgot. He forgot the abortion date of his own child.
I was still laying on my bed, then I heard the door open; it was Shawn.
“I thought you had a meet and greet?” I asked.
“I did, then I cancelled it. I told Andrew to take them to Austin’s meet and greet instead and giving them free advance copies of my EP. Bayli babe, look at me.”
“Why should I? Am I gonna ruin your life again?”
“Babe, come on. I got you your favorite,” I turned to see him holding a bag and a large cookies & cream milkshake. I sat up, and he sat next to me giving me the bag. I looked inside seeing a crispy chicken ranch sandwich with lettuce and tomatoes with fries and onion rings to the side with ranch dipping sauce. (A/N: I’m a hungry person) I smiled turning to him.
“You know you still have to pay for another dress,” I smiled taking a sip of the milkshake.
“I know,” he took an onion ring, “I’m sorry babe. I really am. About the dress and not showing up to the abortion. I know you wanted to have the child, but everything was hitting at me all at once. I guess having a child was the least of my worries so I told you to get the abortion. I promise, next time I accidentally get you pregnant, we’ll have it.”
“Thanks, but I’m 100% sure I won’t be having children anytime soon,” I giggled eating a fry.
“I love you.”
“I love you, too,” we kissed for a minute. The rest of the night we spent sharing the food, and looking on Shawn’s laptop what dress I want him to buy for me.
A/N: I’m trying to put more than just smut in here so it’s more interesting. So I think it’s better cool.
pizzaanddorks: enjoy your smut/imagine to cute your shawn feels!!
Hello! This is Jessica. Here is the second parody, and I hope you liked the first one! We will try to post one parody per week, and please feel free to request songs :). Now without farther ado, here are the lyrics
Song Tune: Dear Future Husband By: Meghan Trainor
Dear future husband, Act like you’ve been made by Voltage if you wanna be My one and only all my life
Take me on a date I deserve it, babe And don’t make me play poker on our anniversary Black markets give me a fright But I’ll still be the perfect maid Buying jewelry Buy-buying illegally
You got that 9 to 5 But, baby, so do I So we can walk home together and live our secret lives Chiaki knows to cook So I don’t need a book Sweep along with me Sweep-sweep along with me (hey)
You gotta be as confident as Riki, And please be as kind as Haru, Then maybe I’ll be your wife Dear future husband, Act like you’ve been made by Voltage if you wanna be My one and only all my life Dear future husband, If you wanna get that special lovin' Please be a bodyguard, demon, or childhood friend
After every fight Just apologize And maybe then I’ll erase your unfair sin to your delight I’ll try to right your wrongs Well the king thought you were wrong Why disagree? Why, why disagree?
You gotta know how to tease me like Satoru And be as smart as Homare So then maybe I’ll be your wife Dear future husband, Act like you’ve been made by Voltage if you wanna be My one and only all my life (hey, baby) Dear future husband, Bake cakes with me Don’t leave me lonely And we might start up a Larme together now
I’ll be doing whatever Kyohei says (hey) Writing lyrics so you’ll maybe give me some kisses Just have a music mind And you’ll be a famous guy Know how to sing, Know-know how to sing, (babe)
You gotta know how to protect me like Kaiji, And bake as well as Ichigo Then maybe I’ll be your wife Dear future husband, Act like you’ve been made by Voltage if you wanna be My one and only all my life Dear future husband, If you wanna get that special loving Please be a bidder, knight, prince, or step brother