Here are a couple more headcannons I have all recurring after Descendants 2
- Gil is actually really shy. His father’s confidence and loud opinions always caused him to agree with his father’s opinion whenever he was asked. So one day when Carlos asks him what he does for fun, his smile falters and he frowns. Carlos doesn’t wait for him to respond and drags him to the tourney field where he teaches him how to play. After that Carlos takes him to his tiny workshop where they fix up gizmos and gadgets.
- Harry leaves his pirate hat on the Isle of the Lost to help his transition from evil to good. Harry likes to sit on the bridge leading to the Enchanted Lake. It’s above a waterfall and reminds him of his old days sailing around. Evie spots him one day on her daily walk around Auradon and feels bad for him, because he doesn’t look like the Harry she knew. He’s changed his whole appearance and looks like a prince, not that she’s complaining. Evie decides to create him a whole new look. Something that’s not to edgy, but something that reminds him of the Isle. She transports to the Isle and picks up his hat and she tailors him a red leather blazer. She surprises him by showing up and he can’t contain himself and pulls her into a deep hug.
- Jay, Uma, and Lonnie actually end up petitioning and getting a girl’s tourney team. It all started when Jay and Uma were hanging out to try and bond and settle their differences. He tries to show her baking, but they both end up burning the whole kitchen. They try art, but none of them are good models because they can never stop laughing. So one day he takes her to the tourney field and take some shots. Lonnie tags a long after seeing them one day. They practice together and Uma makes good shots with Lonnie’s assists. The girls team starts to grow with Jane joining the team and others.
- Mal and Ben are never really around due to Ben being the King and Mal helping him out a lot. So Evie, Harry, Jay, Carlos, Uma, Gil, Jane, Lonnie, Chad, Doug, and Audrey sneak into the castle one night and surprise them with a big meal so they can relax and sit down and talk. Evie and Uma head to Ben’s office only to find Ben asleep on the floor and Mal hunched over his desk with the printer still running and the news on. Evie and Uma take a bunch of pics before waking the pair and leading them to the surprise downstairs. They all come together at least once a week, much to Gil and Audrey’s annoyance who cook all of the food.
- A lot of girls actually really like Gil for his shyness. Gil is a gentleman, unlike his dad, and knows how to treat a girl right. One day, Chad approaches him and asks him for help, because his relationship with Audrey is a mess. So Gil teaches him how to be a good boyfriend and him and Chad become best friends.
- When Harry and Jane meet, they question whether or not they’re siblings. When they first see each other, they’re surprised so they go to Fairy Godmother to see if they actually are related. Turns out they look related, but aren’t. Even though the news is disappointing, Harry makes the decision to get to know her. They form a sibling like bond and Harry teases her about her crush on Carlos. They’re really immature around each other too, he pokes at her in classes they have together and she throws food at him during meal times.
- Uma ends up being really good at taking care of animals. One day a dog runs into her at the park, it’s Dude, and she takes a quick liking to him. She teaches him tricks and is really gentle with him. She doesn’t realize Carlos watching from a far and he comments on her gift with taking care of animals. Uma shakes him off and when Dude doesn’t leave her side for a whole week she decides to help out with him. Carlos is more than happy to let Dude hang with Uma during date nights with Jane and when he’s busy. One night, Uma proposes an idea that her and Carlos should go ask Ben if they can rescue the suffering animals on the Isle and take them to a shelter in Auradon, which Ben approves.
- Evie is starts to get stressed out with juggling school and her fashion line and her growing popularity as a celebrity in Auradon. In an effort to keep her relaxed, Harry secretly does little things for her. Like do her homework when she’s passed out tired from a fashion show that went on too long the previous night, bring her dinner when she forgets to eat, buy her new materials when she runs out, and keep paparazzi away from her. He always makes sure to keep Evie company and give his honest opinion when asked about a dress. He makes sure to keep his girlfriend comfy at all costs.
Decided to also take these prompts for the couples tagged!
1: “ Give me a chance. ” 2: “ Not you again.. ” 3: “ Leave me alone. ” 4: “ I don’t love you anymore. ” 5: “ Why do you hate me? ” 6: “ I lost the baby. ” 7: “ I thought you loved me. ” 8: “ I don’t need you anymore. ” 9:“ I can’t believe you! ” 10: “ We cant keep this up forever. ” 11: “ You’re a monster. ” 12: “ I hate you. ” 13: “ Don’t leave me… ” 14: “ You’re a disappointment. ” 15: “ Don’t die on me– Please. ” 16: “ I never meant to hurt you. ” 17: “ Are you upset with me? ” 18: “ I wish i’d never met you. ” 19: “ I’m going to kill you! ” 20: “ Please don’t hurt me like this. ” 21: “ Thanks for nothing. ” 22: “ Dont call this number again. “ 23: “ Why did you spare me? ” 24: “ You need to leave. ” 25: “ I’m sick. ” 26: “ I’m dying. ” 27: “ I wish i’d never met you. ” 28: “ I thought we were family!” 29: “ There was never an us. ” 30: “ So that’s it? It’s over? ” 31: “ I fucked up. ” 32: “ I came to say goodbye. ” 33:“ He’s dead because of you. ” 34: “ I don’t deserve to be loved. ” 35: “ About the baby… Its yours. ”
36: “ I’m so in love with you. ” 37: “ Dance with me! ” 38: “ Isn’t this amazing? ” 39: “ I wish we could stay like this forever. ” 40: “ Will you marry me? ” 41: “ I’m pregnant. ” 42: “ I need a hug. ” 43: “ You’re special to me. ” 44: “ I’m going to keep you safe. ” 45: “ Do you trust me? ” 46: “ Can I kiss you right now? ” 47: “ You’re cute when you’re angry. ” 48: “ I’ve liked you for awhile now. ” 49: “ Lets have a baby. ” 50: “ We’d make such a cute couple. ” 51: “ I want to take care of you. ” 52: “ Can we cuddle? ” 53: “ It’s lonely here without you. ” 54: “ I can’t stand the thought of loosing you. ” 55: “ Shut up and kiss me already. ” 56: “ Are you flirting with me? ” 57: “ Is that my shirt? ” 58: “ How did we get here? ” 59: “ You own my heart. ” 60: “ You’d be a great dad. ” 61: “ You’d be a great mom. ” 62: “ I want to protect you. ” 63: “ Whats the matter? ” 64: “ You’re so beautiful. ” 65: “ Did you do something different with your hair? ” 66: “ Is that a new perfume? ” 67: “ Stop being so cute. ” 68: “ You’re making me blush! ” 69: “ You’re teasing me again… ” 70: “ This is why I fell in love with you. ” 71: “ You’re the best! ” 72: “ They’re going to love you, don’t worry! ” 73: “ Oh, Are you ticklish? ” 74: “ Of course I remembered! ” 75: “ You’re one hell of a girl. ” 76: “ You’re one hell of a guy. ” 77: “ Are you jealous? ” 78: “ Hold me and never let me go. ” 79: “ Stop hogging all the blankets! ” 80: “ Lets run away together. ”
90: “ Catch me if you can! ” 91: “ I’m fine. ” 92: “ Are you drunk? ” 93: “ Are you high? ” 94: “ We cant go in there… ” 95: “ Give it back! ” 96: “ Well this is just great. ” 97: “ Don’t touch me. ” 98: “ Not sure if you could tell, but I’m not exactly a people person. ” 99: “ This was fun— Lets do it again sometime!” 100: “ I didn’t do it! ” 101: “ I did it… ” 102: “ I don’t remember that! ” 103: “ Well that’s pretty rude of you to say. ” 104: “ Get that thing away from me! ” 105: “ You owe me. ” 106: “ Do you believe in aliens? ” 107: “ Do you believe in ghosts? ” 108: “ Are you hitting on me? ” 109: “ Why are you naked? ” 110: “ You did what?! ” 111: “ You have… Superpowers? ” 112: “ Why are you bleeding? ” 113: “ Where did all these puppies come from?” 114: “ Don’t make me come over there myself! ” 115: “ That wasn’t funny. ” 116: “ This tastes horrible. ” 117: “ This is delicious! ” 118: “ Are you mad at me? ” 119: “ Stop ignoring me… ” 120: “ I love that show too! ” 121: “ Can I borrow that book of yours?” 122: “ Lets blow this joint. ” 123: “ Let me help you with that. ” 124: “ Take that back! ” 125: “ Wanna go see a movie with me? ” 126: “ No way, that’s so lame. ” 127: “ What are you listening to? ” 128: “ I brought you your coffee. ” 129: “ Don’t fuck this up. ” 130: “ Run! ” 131: “ Lets run away together. ” 132: “ I haven’t slept in four days… ” 133: “ Your turn to do the dishes. ” 134: “ Was I really that drunk? ” 135: “ Was I really that stoned? ” 136: “Give me back my phone! ” 137: “ You’re an asshole. ” 138: “ Are you cold? ” 139: “ This place gives me the creeps. ” 140: “ I swear my house is haunted. ” 141: “ Did you hear that? ” 142: “ It’s just your imagination. ” 143: “ Just how stupid do you think I am? ” 144: “ Stop being such a baby. ” 145: “ Go back to bed. ” 146: “ Are you okay? ” 147: “ I can take care of myself just fine.” 148: “ Thanks for helping me back there. ” 149: “ Since when have we ever been friends? ” 150: “ What on earth are you wearing? ” 151: “ I can’t feel my legs! ” 152: “ Stop texting me weird stuff so late at night. ” 153: “ Put me down! ” 154: “ There’s only one bed… ” 155: “ It isn’t what it looks like! Okay.. Maybe it is… ” 156: “ How did I loose it? ” 157: “ I read your diary. ” 158: “ This is awkward. ” 159: “ Didn’t you read the sign? ” 160: “ Do you think you can teach me that? ”
“Ye know of it? Gil and I nicked it from Hans’ office last year.”
“It’s ours. We created it third year. Mal was murderous when Jay of all people lost it…”
“I’ll tell ye what, Princess. I’m not about te give it up, but I will share it with ye.”
“I’d sure hope so. We created it, and we could destroy it just as easily.”
Evie pressed the tip of her wand to the page. “Rotten to the core.”
Several spots on the map lit up. Harry had to squint, looking at the locations that seemed incredibly ordinary otherwise.
“These lead to our most frequented hideouts. When we meet to take down this Ministry witch, it’ll be one of these locations.” Before Harry could respond, or even think to ask what other secrets lay on the page, Evie spoke again.
Possible future one/two shot, where there is no Chosen One but a dark evil still looms over Hogwarts…in the form of their parents.
- Before Auradon, Harry and Evie hated each other only because of Mal and Uma’s bitter rivalry.
- They have their first conversation with each other when Harry runs into her in the middle of the street. Jewelry and food spill everywhere and Harry expects a fight or for her to scream at him. But she doesn’t and gets on her knees and scrambles to pick it all up before anyone steals her items. Harry watches in confusion.
- Everything seems to be in her basket, but Evie’s still on her knees. Her hands are clenched and she looks frustrated.
- ‘What ye lookin for?’ He asks. Evie whips her head up, but answers ‘My ring, I can’t find it’
- Harry takes a gold and red ring from his pocket. He remembers taking it from his mothers jewelry box when he was five. Harry doesn’t know why he feels compelled to give it to her, but he does and says ‘The least I could do for ye loss’.
- Evie promises to never take it off, because for once someone showed her kindness.
- They meet again during another gang fight, where Harry learns she doesn’t know how to fight.
- He teaches her and neither Mal or Uma suspect a thing. They become very good friends and always tease each other. He always laughs about how short she is and she teases him about his hook.
- She doesn’t get a chance to say good bye when she leaves for Auradon.
- When she arrives in Auradon and begins to date Doug, he asks her about the ring on day. She tells him ‘It’s just an old friend’s, it’s nothing’
- Harry doesn’t see her again until he spots her on tv during the coronation. He’s shocked when he sees his ring on her finger.
- During the fight on Uma’s pirate ship, Evie is cornered and being pushed towards the edge of the plank by one of Harry’s pirate goons. The goon pushes Evie’s sword out of her hand and she trips falling over the plank.
- One of her hands barely grab onto the plank. The goon stares down at her and is prepared to send her into the sharks. In a last minute effort, she grabs the goon’s foot and pushes him overboard, but he grabs her other hand. The one with the ring.
- Harry sees Evie in trouble and grabs her hand. She kicks the goon into the ocean. Along with the ring.
- She turns to apologize about the ring, but he interrupts her. ‘It’s just a ring. I’ll get ya a new one. Promise” He shoves his sword in her hand and rushes back into battle.
- When Uma, Gil, and Harry are defeated Evie suggests they come to Auradon and try to change.
- ‘They hate us too much’ Mal responds. Evie stands her ground.
- Ben agrees and Uma, Gil, and Harry officially move to Auradon.
- 2 months go by and things have changed. Gil and Jay become good friends and are co captains of most teams. Carlos and Gil both bond over dogs and adopt most of the dogs from the Isle to help give them a better life. Mal and Uma patch up their relationship and are now good friends, Uma acting as Ben’s go-to for Isle of the lost things. Doug and Evie break up and Harry supports Evie and becomes her best friend.
- Harry brings her ice cream during her fashion shows, because she always gets nervous backstage watching everyone judge her outfits.
- He’s there for her when she’s offered to be a model for the Charming’s new fashion line. Though she declines, they still sponsor her.
- Harry suddenly goes AWOL on her and Evie doesn’t understand.
- One night Harry approaches her with a golden ring. One with a jewel that changes from blue to red. He smiles and reminds her about his promise.
- She smiles and time seems to stop. The moon is full, the stars are shining bright, Evie leans in and Harry follows. They share their first kiss under the stars of a better life.