- Child Italy: England, England, I heard that you broke off from the Roman Catholic Church??
- Child England: u-um, yeah, my king said so because he and the queen had a disagreement about something.
- Child Italy: e-eh, really... but you should really consider it-
- Ottoman Empire (Turkey): hey, Italy! Haha, you think you can push me around that easily-
- Child Italy: shut up you stupid empire! Run before I shoot an arrow up that thick skull of yours- ah, sorry England, um... well, yeah, please try to reconsider it~
- Child England: *shakes nervously*
Can I just take a moment to say I love your art! Like it is so vibrant and full of the life! from the basic sketches to then the details in clothing! You make one of the best hetalia art I have ever seen and their diversity in face & body is amazing! I'm curious, how did you come up with Turkey's entire build and face (or any other character really) from the original APH sketches?