I am soo sorry omg. I was unable to work on HetaInfo at all last week, as school was cracking down for the end of the first quarter. I’m very sorry, but I hope I can make that up now. Here’s the (overdue) character of the week, Russia!
- Russia’s birthday is December 30th
- He and Sweden are the tallest of the nations, and both of them stand at 182cm (5'11.6)
- In response to a fan question asking if Russia was fat, Russia claimed he was “big-boned”. Himaruya confirmed this even further with a post about some nation’s body types.
- He is quick to forgive and is always looking for friends
- It has been said that he is shy and unsociable around people he doesn’t consider friends, however he considers everyone his friend so this side of him is not seen often.
- Russia does seem to doubt this at times however, as he asked France on his radio show how he could get people to love him back)
- He has been described as “gentle and naive, and not malicious, just extremely scary”
- He has stated that each one of his bosses has taught him to use force to make friends
- According to Lithuania, Russia likes people who cry and laugh easily
- Russia greets people with a kiss on the lips
- Though General Winter is Russia’s best ally during war, Russia is haunted and attacked by him every winter, causing Russia to loath winter and long for the warm Southern sea
- He has been tormented since childhood, and has suffered many wars and hardships, which have cracked his mentality
- Russia has stated that “tweaking with technology” has been his hobby as of late
- He also enjoys knitting and cooking
- It is said that Russia will pull out his pipe and put things that don’t belong in there, such as food, only to pull it out and eat it later.
- His heart occasionally falls out of his chest
- In a mini drama CD, he told Japan that his scarf is a part of his body and that he can’t take it off, however this was probably an excuse
- Notes in the special edition booklet for Hetalia: Axis Powers volume 3 revealed that Russia was originally intended to be dark-haired and middle-aged in appearance, and a typical large, crybaby older man who drinks
And that’s it! This one was rather long, sorry about that. Anyway, voting ends at 6pm EST.
Thank you and have a nice day!