- Prussia: hey, West! Can you draw me?
- Child Germany: h-huh?? What's this all of a sudden?
- Prussia: well, I'm sick of Spain and France always showing off how well or cute their little siblings draw, and so I want you to draw the awesome me so that I can show off how good you are! And hey, I've never actually seen you draw!
- Child Germany: ... I don't want to.
- Prussia: Ehhhh??? Why not??? Don't you love me, West???
- Child Germany: that's not it... it's just... I can't draw well...
- Prussia: it shouldn't be that bad! I mean, at least do something that portrays my awesome personality through art!
- *The Next Day*
- France: Prussia, why the long face?
- Spain: did Germany manage to illustrate you well?
- Prussia: yeah... through a hundred pages annotated essay about me... double spaced with bibliography and footnotes...
I sent in the one about falling asleep in public, i really liked it can you please do one with the axis too -3-