(Your writing is fricken amazing! I hope you keep doing more of them! I think some of them made me cri a lil ;-; ) How would the RFA + V and Saeran react and act to there kids? How would they act as a parent?
If you guys wanted to know, I’m picking the same gender children and amount of kids as myetie’s family portraits that they put up a while back. Just because that’s how I picture the families. So if you want to see my reference go to their blog. Their art is amazing so I‘m sure you already follow them.
- When he finds out you’re pregnant he almost faints
- Do you guys even have the money for a baby?
- You have enough, according to a financial counselor Jumin called for the two of you
- When you have the baby Yoosung melts
- You had a little baby boy and honestly he’s the most precious thing Yoosung has ever seen
Other than you
- Whatever your son wants Yoosung tries to get him
- But of course you guys are tight on money so he just showers all of his love and affection over the two of you
- He takes your guys’ son to work sometimes and he teaches him all about animals
- More people come in when baby is there. Good for the office.
- When they’re older he teaches them LOLOL and they make an unstoppable team
- But do noT COME TO HIM WITH THE WHOLE BIRDS AND THE BEES BECAUSE HE GOES BEET RED. THAT’S A TOPIC FOR UNCLE SEVEN
- He never yells at his kids over school work because they know that he didn’t quite do it during college and use it against him
- You tell him you’re pregnant and he picks you up and spins you in a circle
- He then immediately frets over the fact that he maybe just hurt the baby??!!!!
- You did not hurt the baby, Zen. She’s okay.
- Zen now has two princesses and he treats them as such
- He takes your daughter to all of his practices and she becomes a fan favorite with everyone he works with because she is so precious
- She loves playing with hair as most little girls do so the both of you let her do your hair. You tend to get the crazy inventions while he gets braids.
- As soon as he finds out that she is allergic to cats she doesn’t even get to step ten feet away from Jumin’s kids because they have like fifty cats now. He must protect her.
Jumin has one cat
- When she’s older and bringing guys/girls home Zen is the most intimidating parent ever.
- If you so much as look at his princess the wrong way he’s gonna fuck you right up
- He puts her into dance classes and theater and band as soon as she’s big enough
- He’s genuinely so upset when she quits theater and dance. But at least she’s rocking the flute still
BTW she has his white hair and red eyes and he was so hype
- The two of you adopt a beautiful little girl and honestly Jaehee feels so blessed.
- The two of you work together at the coffee shop so your daughter goes with you everyday
- She helps prepare in the morning and then hangs out on one of the bar stools where either you or Jaehee watch her
- She brings in a lot of customers, mostly female college students who can’t wait to have kids of their own
- Jaehee is the carrier. If your daughter can be carried she is being carried. Piggy back rides ftw
- When she’s not helping you two at the coffee shop Jaehee is teaching her some new skill, when she was smaller it was cooking and cleaning efficiently
- When she got older though Jaehee is teaching her all about how to get school and work best.
Make it into a good college and get a good job
- But Jaehee always makes sure she knows that good pay isn’t always worth it. She doesn’t want her baby to go through what she did when she worked under Jumin.
- Jaehee is actually the most supportive mother ever. Whatever her child wants to do she helps her, even though sometimes it may not be the best decision. She needs to learn through experience and Jaehee understands that
- She is the mild PTA mom. She follows the extreme PTA moms basically
- Jumin needs a child, to be an heir to his company
- So when he finds out your pregnant he’s ecstatic because he’s not only having a child with the love of his life plus he’s also got his heir now
- The two of you have a baby boy that looks almost identical to Jumin, the only difference being he got your hair color
- Whenever the two of you come to visit him at work he sits Jumin jr (he’s not actually named Jumin jr. Because someone is going to think I’ve named him that) in his lap and tries to teach him but it all flies over this toddlers head
- Not once though, does Jumin ever speak to your kid like a baby. The first time he holds him he starts talking and said words to the baby that you didn’t even know the meaning of
- He can’t necessarily take the baby to work but when he comes home from work this child is always on his hip
- He honestly feels so guilty about not being able to spend too much time with his son because his work hours are so long
- WHATEVER THIS BOY WANTS HE GETS. WHATEVER. HE. WANTS.
- This boy is more spoiled than you are tbh
- When Jumin jr gets older Jumin begins training him to be the heir of C&R. He doesn’t pull him out of school though because he needs his son to learn how to work with emotions because he didn’t until he had met you
- Any issues relating girls/boys or relationships in general he automatically hands off to you
- He’s lowkey pissed that your son is a mama’s boy
- This boy is fucking hype, because y’all are having twins
- He’s even more hype when the twins are actually mini hims
- He works from home so he lets the twins hang all over him and feeds them garbage and shows them memes
- He then makes them memes
- He non stop messes around with them, you can come home to an intense game of freeze tag or hide n seek.
- Even though he says he’s letting them win you know he is actually trying really hard and just sucks really bad compared to the boys
- Whenever he goes out on field missions for the agency he always brings home presents
- He acts more like an older sibling than a dad most of the time
- His children are so insanely spoiled but if they act like brats Seven automatically puts his foot down
- When they start going to school Seven becomes the extreme PTA mom.
- Jaehee’s daughter goes to school with them she tends to follow what Seven says
- He has called out a woman’s shitty brownies every bake sale
- “No Sharon no one likes your vegan brownies stop bringing them!”
- He’s taught the kids hacking and code and every tip and trick he can think of
- He is also the best shoulder to cry on ever so the kids always come to him for emotional support
- Seven also needs emotional support so it’s just a hot mess when he tries to give advice. Half the time the boys help him and then go to you
- He’s a little too excited to give them the Talk
- V is actually crying tears of joy when you tell him you’re having a baby
- He’s constantly kissing your belly because the baby must know he loves them
- You two have a gorgeous baby girl and he loves her so much
- You and your daughter are the focus of more than 2/3 of his photos now
- He just thinks you’re so perfect and you are
- He will cradle her in one arm and then let her wrap an entire hand around his finger because that is his weakness
- V is constantly pressing kisses to her because she needs to know the love still!
- She’s taking 1st class photos before she can read
- This girl is so much like her dad, like they’re both such cinnamon rolls your heart can hardly take it
- When V tells her he can’t see he expects her to question it but instead she just explains to him what you and herself look like and then V himself and he breaks for a second because she’s so sweet
- He ends up getting the surgery because he needs to be able to see his family properly.
- V has always been the friend you went to for emotional support so when his daughter begins to grow up and needs more help in finding her path and figuring out life V is stood like
- ‘My time has come’
- He’s just got this amazing bond with his daughter
- He is so protective of his daughter
- Even before she’s born. If someone so much as looks at you wrong he’s ready to beat them tf up
- As soon as she’s born he becomes the most worried person alive
- He’s constantly questioning whether or not he’ll be a good enough dad but when his daughter falls asleep in his arms every night he slowly realizes maybe he’s doing this whole dad thing right?
- He has you teach him how to do her hair. He also has you help him figure out outfits to put her in
- Whenever you guys go out he carries her on his shoulders because she likes being tall
- He lets her draw on his arms because she’s convinced black marker is how he got his tattoos
- You never thought you’d see the day where your husband would get himself down in one of the little kid chairs with a plastic cup of pretend tea talking about how your daughter was going to run her country.
- He was seriously talking about taxes and jobs and resources, all in a sparkly crown
- When she gets older he keeps her from doing stupid shit and keeps her from being around the wrong people
- When her first boyfriend/girlfriend dumps her he buys her ice cream and holds her
- He’s insanely supportive of her and is constantly doing his best to make sure she gets as many opportunities as she can and always helps her pursue them
- Don’t tell MC, but he taught her how to shoot and she’s really good at in. Like worryingly good at it.