Seeing fans with oliver makes me so happy. I’m not jealous, more happy and thankful those people could meet my hero😍 everyone deserves to meet oliver and i mean it from the bottom of my heart😍❤️ this fandom is just beautiful and so caring and loving. We support each other❤️
tbh, it’s really starting to tick me off that so many more people are upset by that travesty of a natasha/bruce storyline than by the fact that the most iconic Romani Jews in comics were turned into whitewashed Nazi supporters.
1. JASPER WILL HAVE THE CUTEST SMILE This, first and foremost, forever and ever! The first time that we see Jasper smile, like a pure, genuine smile of happiness, it will be the cutest thing in the world. Even cuter than “angry slice of pie” Peridot! I can’t even imagine what will make her smile, but when Jasper experiences her first real, genuine moment of happiness, she’ll just have the biggest, brightest smile. Maybe she’ll laugh too–and I bet she’ll snort when she laughs, like a giant dork.
2. JASPER AND AMETHYST WILL BE AMAZING SISTERS Jasper is going to live in Amethyst’s room and it’s going to be great. Amethyst is so ready to show Jasper how to be an Earthling. Tons of Li’l Butler binge watching, snack runs to the Big Donut, long afternoons hanging out on the beach. Jasper is going to win Amethyst so many prizes at Funland–soon, Amethyst’s room will have a massive pile of stuffed toys, each one just as precious as the last.
3. JASPER’S FAVORITE SHOW WILL BE CRYING BREAKFAST FRIENDS Jasper will be the one and only Gem who really understands Crying Breakfast Friends. She and Steven are going to bond over it big time, especially if Angry Lunch Enemies are going to be added to the main cast. Jasper will identify a lot with the Bread (Sandwich?) character, but the entire show will help Jasper be more mindful about her emotions. It might even help her express herself better!
4. JASPER WILL LOVE BOOKS Jasper will be a total sucker for the classic “hero’s journey.” An unlikely hero rises from humble origins, works hard, struggles against immense odds, and ultimately defeats her foe–Jasper is all about those stories. She reads the entire Spirit Morph Saga, and when she finishes Destiny’s End, Steven and Connie find her slumped on the couch, absolutely bawling. I haven’t decided if Jasper would be outraged by the ending (”Lisa was a hero! She saved EVERYONE! She deserved more than a cake, she deserved STATUES in her honor!”) or moved beyond all belief (”I’m just so glad that Lisa got her happy ending!”) but either way she’s going to be an emotional wreck.
5. JASPER WILL CARRY STEVEN ON HER SHOULDERS A LOT This is… just something I want to see. It needs to happen, okay? Steven never has to walk anywhere ever again because he can ride on the back of Atlas.
“And then one day, the great Mark Hoppus came to Jack and said, “Let there be All Time Low, you must bring the name of pop-punk to the world. Find Zack, Alex and Rian and be the heroes everyone deserves”
A/N: This is a small taste of the long story I
plan on writting during summer, basically reader is Bucky’s wife and she’s trying to convince the Avengers he did not kill the King of Wakanda.
I thought I’d share it with you to have
opinions so tell me if you liked it or not and if you’d like to read it
during summer : ) (I won’t start writing it before, considering I have a
lot of requests to finish.)
As for the foreign language in
this scene, the words in Russian are the ten words from Captain
America: Civil War triggering the Winter Soldier, and the words in
french mean ‘Remember be. I’m begging you, James, remember my voice and
Hope you enjoy, Jaymes.
Hiding behind the enormous building, the woman was patiently waiting. Several agents were walking around the place, keeping an eye and searching for any possible threats. She had followed the trucks all through the city, trying to come up with the best approach. She doubted the Avengers would trust her, especially with her past with Hydra, so she had to be cautious. Any mistake would lead her in a cell, with no way of helping the man she loved. She waited until the guards changed their shift to sneak into the facility, focus on her task. As soon as she got in, electrical blue waves of particles started to emanate from her hands, her power coming in handy to hide her . Hydra hadn’t kept the young woman for her abilities to fight, she was rather hopeless in that department before her significant other decided she needed to learn how to use knifes.Y/N was, in fact, capable of creating, shaping and manipulating any form of technology. As long as they used electricity, they were powerless against her. That power had served in Hydra’s favor many times as they accumulated intel from every enemy they could have by a blink of an eye.