Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them ***Make a new post with your answers and questions! Don’t reblog this one. Thank you!(:***
1. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done?
- Probably any of the times I’ve gotten into fistfights with people, because I kind of freak out at that point. I tried to choke the two people I fought with pretty hard. I get… mean when I lose my temper. It takes a lot for me to do so, though.
2. Do you consider yourself to be honest?
- Yes. I can’t lie for shit.
3. Name three places in the world you’d love to live in you had the money.
- The United Kingdom, Alaska, Switzerland.
4. Pick a language- which one would you want to be fluent in?
- Augh, there are so many languages that I’d love to speak. Either French or Russian takes the top spot.
5. How do you handle bad friends?
- Ehhhh. I’m usually bad about dealing with bad friends. Normally I just kind of stop interacting with them, I don’t go out of my way to confront them unless something serious happens.
6. What are you ashamed of?
- How I look (I don’t think I’m that attractive), me and sex (I can be quite dirty minded and I like sex/talking about sex, but I’m also incredibly inexperienced and I sometimes feel guilty after having sex and I’m not fully sure why? Also it’s a lot more difficult to talk about sex with people I want to do stuff with, which is stupid), and the fact that I’m kind of lacking in ambition compared to my family (especially my mother). Occasionally my being a huge nerd, mostly when dealing with my dad’s side of the family. They’re very judgemental about that kind of stuff and it always bothers me.
7. Wealthy, stunningly attractive, incredibly smart. Pick two and explain why.
- Wealthy and incredibly smart. I know I just said that I don’t think I’m that attractive, but there’s a lot of things I want to understand and work with that I’m just plain not smart enough to do so, and I’d rather have wealth so I can get the few really expensive things I want and then use the rest to help out friends/family.
8. What’s your worst fear?
- Spiders/centipedes/most creepy crawlies. Hate hate HATE them. I’ll freeze in place or run away from them.
9. You swap places with [insert favorite celebrity here] for a day. What do you do?
- I swap places with Robert Downey Jr. and become both Iron Man and Sherlock Holmes. Life dreams accomplished.
10. What event in your life would you do over again if you could, and how?
- I would go back to the last time I saw my grandfather alive and I would wake him up and talk with him. I will never forgive myself for seeing that he was asleep and not waking him up to talk with him one last time. He passed away a day or two after that and I’ve never been able to forgive myself for not seeing him one last time.
11. Are you happy with your life?
- Yes and no. I’ve got a loving family, I’m on the path to graduation, I’ve got amazing friends, and I’m really enjoying Philadelphia. But I’m also single and pretty lonely, I’m worried about what I’m going to do/where I’m going to go after graduation, I need to find a roommate ASAP and it’s going to be frustratingly difficult to do so, and a slew of other little things.
1. If you could choose any superpower to use, what would it be? Why?
2. Name three things you’d do if you won the lottery.
3. Which author has been most influential to you and why? What was the first book of theirs you read?
4. You have the choice between the ability to use magic (but it messes up technology when you’re near it) or the ability to get cybernetic implants/augmentations (ala Deus Ex/Ghost in the Shell). Which do you choose?
5. What did you want to grow up to be when you were 5?
6. Strength (self explanatory), Intelligence (How book-smart you are/how much you know in a scientific sense), Wisdom (how street-smart you are/how to best apply what you know), Charisma (how attractive you are/how much you are able to influence people through personality), Dexterity (how flexible/athletic you are), Fortitude (how much stamina you have/how much of a beating you can take). Choose three to improve and explain why.
7. Name one thing that will, without fail, manage to turn you on/make you randy.
8. What’s been your favorite movie from the past year?
9. What are two places on earth you would never, ever go to?
10. Your favorite subject in school. What was it?
11. If you could pull a single item from any fictional universe into our world, which one would you want the most? (Assume that it would work exactly like it did in the work of fiction, and that you know how to use/fix it, etc.)