CONTEST TIME GUYS!
@thatonewritingperson gave us a great idea, a contest of ‘repurposed’ thrifted figures, just in time for Halloween! Watch the video for some ideas or go off on your own and come up with a completely different way of creepifying a figure!
- Base must be made of a figure, doll, or toy from a thrift shop. Things you already own that you thrifted are fine, too!
- Do the art and modifications on your own or with a friend, bonus if you thrifted your art supplies, too!
- Bonus if you ruin a sillisculpt.
- Double bonus if you manage to glue seashells to it AND still keep it creepy.
- You must be 18+ or have your parents permission to win the prizes since they come via mail. If you just want to submit your art you can be any age.
- Make sure it’s Halloween or Fall themed! Try to go for creepy, tacky, or weird. Go nuts and be creative, guys!
- Email your finished entry in the form of photos or a short video to firstname.lastname@example.org, do not submit them here on tumblr!
- Be sure to include your tumblr, twitter, or some other thing to tag/identify you when we post all of these.
- Please mention if you want the physical prizes or are just entering for fun. Make sure if you are after the loot, you check the email you use to submit, because that’s where I will contact winners.
- Have your entry submitted before October 29th, 2017. Any entries after that day will not be eligible to win.
- One thrifted and repurposed Beet Poot coffee mug.
- One t-shirt in your size from the ShiftyThrifting stash!
- A bunch of random thrifted nonsense that I find between now and the end of the contest.