W359 Episode 50 Thoughts
- “I don’t need any more reminders of how I’m not in control of my own life.” Poor Lovelace is having to deal with so much shit and it makes me so sad. Not being in control even of her own body is probably the worst thing that could have happened to her.
- “I always thought you were braver than I am.” I know Hera is trying to manipulate Lovelace here, but I do believe that this actually is true
- I love Minkowski “voice of reason here”
- I love how Jacobi’s role is now just to make snarky/critical comments from time to time and be told to shut up.
- Lovelace’s mediation breaths are so damn aggressive. It was like she was trying to blow someone’s house down.
- “Your heart rate is way too low” sounds like such a pickup line omg. Somehow needs to write a Minlace fic where Minkowski says that and then kisses Lovelace.
- Eiffel just called Minkowski mom omg my headcanon came true!!!!
- Eiffel’s impression of Hilbert was hilarious. How can Zach Valenti convincingly play a character doing a shitty impersonation of another character he plays? He’s basically a genius.
- Hera can imitate all the crew members. She has definitely used this to play practical jokes on the crew.
- Also she must be really powerful beyond her programming now because she was able to deliberately lie to her commanding officer without it even seeming to be difficult
- “I wasn’t gonna die, I was just maybe gonna be comatose for a bit.” Eiffel does not place enough value on his own life and it’s really worrying me!! I’m kinda surprised Hera agreed to go along with that plan. There was such a large chance that it wouldn’t work and Eiffel would die for nothing.
- It really stresses me out that Eiffel might get seriously hurt during a plan like this and Hera would have to deal with that guilt.
- Even though the plan worked, the Dear Listeners didn’t really give any useful information or clues.
When Eiffel was in danger, Isabel ‘do-things-all-on-her-lonesome’ Lovelace’s first reaction was to call for Hera and Minkowski’s help.
- Minkowski’s telling off Eiffel and Hera was so much like a mum giving her children a talking to! The found family vibes just get stronger.
- I’m so worried for all my space children!!