Now that we have a better idea of Lance and Keith's dynamic when they're not constantly fighting, do you have any headcanons about (platonic) interactions between the two of them?
here’re some space ranger dorks!!!
- lance: “so like i’m trying to bond with red and i was wondering if you had any tips. how did you get her to like you?” keith, sweating: “uh”
- “what do you mean you ejected yourself into spa-”
- their interactions can essentially be summed up as “two guys who both think the other is the extra one in the friendship”
- “okay so hear me out: team fiery tornado” “no” “but-” “no”
- lance’s current goal in life is to get keith to say “it’s morphin’ time!” when the team is forming voltron
- *keith voice* “…hunk my hair’s not actually a mullet right”
- after the first time keith lets lance into his room, all bets are off
- lance barely knocks anymore lmao he just walks in
- he’s latino we have no sense of privacy
- lance, barging in on keith changing: “keith do you - stop screaming - do you know where hunk is?”
- lance: “look let’s just agree to both say sorry on the count of three. one, two, three” keith: “…” lance: “…see now i’m disappointed in both of us”