-Neith’s tatoos light up.
- Height differences.
- Chronos looks like he’s made of clock parts.
- Nox’s dress is represented as the night sky with stars.
- Chang'es head dress
- The Morrigan has thick thighs and soft belly pudge, with small boobs.
- The irradescence on Khepri’s wings
- FABRIC PHYSICS.
- The purple eye makeup on Awilix.
- Izanami’s head remaining stationary while the rest of her body twirls under it.
- The little butterfly that flies out of Terra’s hands.
- Cu Chulainn starts giving off steam in his body when he’s ready to go berserk.
- The ground freezes wherever Skadi steps.
- Each character has a personality.
- The scars on Loki’s face from snake venom.
- The fact that they can construct a solid character and kit from vague mythology figures who hardly have any info.
- The detail of the maps. When was the last time you looked at the floating islands in the Joust map, or the sky in the Assault map?
- Use of color and textures.
- The abilities have unique sound effects that you can identify and alert you even if you can’t see them.
- Some gods can fly and those few moments in the air above everyone is something else.
- The little wind chimes you hear when flying around as Jing Wei.
- The heart beat pounding in your ear when you’re Thanatos and you can execute someone.
- The Lobby music
- The snow in the Assault map Actually crunches under your feet.
- The Galaxy skins
- Character outfits aren’t just thrown together. You can see where each piece is being held down, muscles under the fabric,
And everything has been rigged well to “flow”. Not jerk awkwardly.
- The scales on Nu Wa’s shoulders, sides and thighs.
- Freya’s armor reflects light like a rainbow. She’s a walking Aurora.
- Kumbahkarna and Ganesha’s henna patterns.
- The swirly print on Apollo’s tunic thing.
- That little Swan dive Sobek does during his ult.
- The way Raijin is tapping his foot a lot.
- Amaterasu sheathing her sword.
Susano scratching himself, looks at his nails, goes “WTF?” and quickly looks back to see what the heck was on his skin.
- Hel’s “naughty” finger wave.
- Medusa’s yandere laugh
- Bellona stretching her neck and shoulders.
- Hearing your bones crunch when Fenrir grabs you.
- Ah Puch’s creepy mouth *chitter*
I could go on.
It’s completely okay to like something but still have critisims or ideas for improvement. And what you may enjoy might be different from what other people enjoy. Liking the designs and aesthetics in games that other people hate doesn’t make you less intelligent or give you an “inferior” eye for detail. Finding things to enjoy is a good thing. Enjoy what you enjoy and don’t let others make you feel bad for it.
“I think that that’s why artists make art - it is difficult to put into words unless you are a poet. What it takes is being open to the flow of the universal creativity. The Zen artists knew this.” - Alex Grey
My boyfriend bought me a new iPhone case which has white print henna designs on the back, I love it so much, and I refuse to get any other ones unless it is from him. What I loved the most was that he was super excited about it more than me when it arrived, and he could not stop admiring it once I put it on. I love that human being so much, words, let alone actions cannot describe how much love, care, adoration, appreciation (etc) for him.