more little ghostbusters things
- patty holds all the high scores on the old pacman arcade game they found in the back of the fire station.
- the second floor of the firehouse is evenly split between them all, but parts of holtz’s inventions and gadgets still end up everywhere. erin found one under her bed and didn’t bother asking how it got there.
- the one time abby did the laundry, everything turned neon yellow. No-one knows how it happened, and holtz only wore those clothes for a week straight.
- as a pet project, erin inadvertently had pluto reclassified as a planet, and millenials swarmed to thank her on twitter.
- one day, holtz randomly gave everyone perfectly cooked molten chocolate cakes. the team find out she treats baking like nuclear theory and has a weird gift for it, to the team’s joy.
- erin thought she had a stalker that kept ringing her phone but never said anything. it turned out kevin kept using the speed dial on the office phone accident. erin only figured it out when she briefly heard him reciting his fake oscar-winning speech.
- there is a running competition for who can defeat the most ghosts in a month. abby and holtz have been continually tied, creating a light rivalry. the media interpreted that instead they actually hate each other, and kept asking them if they’d made up.
- casper, their adopted cat, randomly went luminous green and floated a foot off the floor for a week. holtz denies all involvement.