- Emma: Okay kid, let's take that canoeing trip.
- Henry: Do you really think now is the best time for a canoeing trip?
- Emma: Of course. I know how important it is to you. That's why we constantly mention our plans to go canoeing. Not a day goes by that we don't curse the newest villain for trying to destroy the town because it delays our chance to canoe.
- Henry: When have we ever talked about canoeing?
- Emma: This might be our only chance to go off and do this before Gideon regroups and attacks me again.
- Henry: Was the canoeing trip even my idea?
- Emma: Let's go make one last memory as mother and son before the forces of evil attack again and the show remembers that I'm the main character.
- Henry: Oh! This is a plot dodging trip.
- Emma: Obviously. And it would work a lot better if you played along.
- Henry: You're still bringing your gun in case Gideon decides to poof in and attack us on the river though, right?
- Emma: Of course.
- Henry: Canoeing is my passion.
- Emma: There we go.
Is it just me or has Clarke lost a lot of the relationships she had with the delinquents? Her and Jasper's relationship completely dissolved even after he stopped being angry. Her and monty have barely interacted in the past 2 season. Her and Octavia have been done for a while. Like I feel Bellamy is the only delinquent that she has a relationship with anymore. Hopefully, next ep we will see some more of her and raven's relationship. But it just makes me sad bc Clarke has almost all her friends.