1. 5 things you will find in my bag/backpack - gum - cellphone - hello kitty pencil box/bag (it has zippers on them) - my key to my workplace - and hello kitty wallet
2. 5 things you will find in my bedroom - my japanese textbooks & dictionaries - my closet full of clothes & dresses - dirty laundry basket - my cluttered dresser (has candles and scented sticks) - and a dark blue blanket sheet stapled over the window (yeah were cheap no curtains)
3. 5 things I’ve always wanted to do in life - go to Japan - befriend the GazettE members, staff & fans - find a job that truly fits me in Japan to be at peace with myself - learn to smile and cope with my mental illness - forgive and let go of the bad instead of dwelling it and holding it in
4. 5 things on my to-do list - Volunteer at the hospital and cope with new schedule - Make sure to take my medication and go to After Care at the clinic and keep up with other doctor appointments - brace “hell” at work (no seriously I’m not being sarcastic despite how easy it supposedly is -I might end up quitting if it’s damaging the progress of my mental health, it’s that bad-) - check for messages and talk to friends on Tumblr - Try and make an actual schedule for “ME” time
5. 5 things people may not know about me - I sing when I’m depressed to make myself feel better - I always have my laptop on my bed (and no it doesn’t fall off and yes it’s always on unless I’m not at home) - I’m sensitive to noise when I’m on the verge of asleep (even when I’m sleep I manage to wake up by the slightest sounds) - I can sleep through a GazettE Live or YouTube video - Let’s just face it my sleeping patterns are weird in general and I still manage to wake up on time to get things done that I need to get done.