Absolutely!! Humorous books are my life and there are so many out there, (from many varying genres), that have made me laugh. Keep in mind I have an odd sense of humor, and many of these books probably reflect that!
PS. I do love my Shakespearean comedies.
- Beauty Queens - Libba Bray
- The Insignia Series - SJ Kincaid
- Catch-22 - Joseph Heller
- The Raven Cycle - Maggies Stiefvater (this wasn’t written to be funny, but it is hilarious)
- Tales of the Frog Princess - ED Baker (childhood favorite)
- The Princess Bride - William Goldman
- Much Ado About Nothing - William Shakespeare
- Twelfth Night - William Shakespeare
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream - William Shakespeare
Anyway, I don’t know how well that answered your question, but these are definitely some books that made me laugh out loud! A little laughter is necessary in life, and I love how books can provide that. <3