Favourite bits in Thor: Ragnarok
- Hulk acting like a 5 year old. “Don’t leave!” Cue him throwing something.
- When Thor gets thrown around by Hulk in the arena and Loki is like YES THAT’S HOW IT FEELS
- Thor’s expanded lightening abilities are amazing
- The snake story had me in stitches. Thor’s face looked so disgusted at the memory of it and Loki is just sat there smirking
- Valkyrie’s backstory
- When Bruce throws himself out of the ship, but doesn’t hulk out in time so he hits the bifrost. That literally got the biggest laugh in the cinema!
- The grandmaster and his melt stick
- Korg (aka rock guy). He had the best one liners oh my god
- “Asgard is not a place. It’s a people”
- Thor not falling for any of Loki’s tricks/ betrayals anymore
- Thor and Loki teaming up <3
- “If you were really here I might give you a hug.” “I’m here.” *cue me crying*
- Bruce and his very tight Tony trousers
- Dead Doug
- Korg and his rock paper scissors joke
- Valkyrie beating the shit out of everyone
- I see you Loki side eyeing the tesserect
- Heimdell looking fine while he saves everyone
- The score!!!
- Thor continuously repeating the sun is getting real low to try and calm Bruce down
- Get help
- “It is I, your saviour”
This film is a gift.