Just saw spiderman: homecoming. I thought it was going to be “fine” but it turned out to be super fun. With that I just wanna say:
- Tom Holland is a gift to the world. He was born to play Peter Parker.
- hot Aunt May and her fashion sense
- that “surprise mothafucka” scene (im not gonna discuss this cause *spoiler) it gave me a heart attack
- father figure Tony Stark. Amen
- I want a bestfriend like Ned whom I can build Lego death star with
- unhappy Happy Hogan hehe
Oh and in the beginning they play the glorious spiderman theme song that made me teary eyed a bit haha GO SEE IT DUDES