hey wifey I have a desperate need to hear about your ebisu hcs gogogo
OK! *cracks knuckles*
- Ebisu probably anonymously delivered flowers to the old lady from the western restaurant every mother’s day.
- Chibisu has a large stool in his office because he can’t reach anything.
- Adult Ebisu never lost the habit of swinging his legs, the only problem was that his legs were too long.
- Someone once compared Ebisu’s klutziness to Kofuku’s disaster creating tendency and Ebisu never let that person say anything like that ever again and Kunimi got a break the next day.
- Bubble Era Ebisu wore furry coats and fancy hats, because why the hell not?
- Ebisu is subconsciously terrified of breaking bones because of the fact that Izanami threw him away for having no bones.
- Ebisu doesn’t fully trust anyone other than Yato and Iwami. He does trust Kunimi, but just not enough.
- Chibisu hates being treated like an ignorant child when he has faced more of heaven’s wrath than full grown age old gods have.
- One of Ebisu’s earliest incarnations probably knows who Father and Yato are.
- Chibisu sneaks all kinds of snacks for Kuraha in exchange for a ride on his back.
- Ebisu can’t dance for shit, but he can sing really well. (
I’m gonna use this in ‘To Those Who Are Now Gone’)
- Adult Ebisu without Kunimi gets a lot of attraction from the near shore because he’s always tripping over his own two feet and has had more than fifteen women and girls tell him he’s gobsmackingly handsome.
- Ebisu has a collection of bicycles, and other sports stuff at home because he wants to so badly try them out, but Kunimi refuses to cooperate so Ebisu always ended up smacking his face into the floor in his free time.
I have a lot more but they’re not coming to my mind right now!