- Members of Congress are home for two weeks for the Passover and Easter holidays.
- But instead of a leisurely spring break, they’re getting an earful from angry constituents, who are pummeling them with questions at town halls about everything from Trump’s tax returns to the GOP health care plan.
- Rep. Mike Coffman (R-Colo.) got an earful from a Republican constituent who was aghast that Coffman would support the American Health Care Act.
- Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) was also shouted down over the issue, with constituents chanting “health care for all” at him as they pressed him to back a single-payer system.
- Constituents also pressed Flake about Neil Gorsuch’s confirmation. Read more (4/14/17 11:15 AM)
Head canons for Urbosa with a f!S/O that is NOT used to the heat of Gerudo Town?