So in order to get this u need to have both read Homestuck and watched The Road To El Darado. My gods what a niche audience. Can’t say this was properly thought through, my private little joke stretch became a colour study (fuck colour and all it’s relatives) and now look at the mess I made?! Please credit with link in the description if u repost on other accounts, ie instagram.
the neon aesthetic: only god forgives, the neon demon, under the skin, drive, heaven knows what, blade runner, suspiria, christine, lost river, maniac, nerve, lost in translation
art house horror: babadook, the witch, goodnight mommy, alien, trance, green room, girl walks home alone at night, come and see, the invitation
LGBT movies with happy endings: carol, life partners, saving face, radiant sea, jongens (boys), four moons, xenia, the happy sad, the way he looks, kiss me, viva, when the night is falling, the incredibly true adventures of two girls in love, boy meets girl, la vie en rose
movies that made me terrified of small children: children of the corn, the shining, the exorcist, eden lake, the others, the uninvited, pet semetary
coming of age documentaries: Ömheten, all this panic, they call us monsters, beyond clueless, boyhood,
parisian romance vibes: amelie, la vie en rose, frances ha, les amants du pont-neuf, midnight in paris, hotel chevalier, love, paris je t’aime
sex-positive female protagonist: diary of a teenage girl, trainwreck, starlet, easy a
movies generally considered The Worst: the room, resident evil, sharknado, rubber, troll 2, suicide squad, sausage party, minions
the wes anderson style: submarine, me earl and the dying girl, beginners, little miss sunshine,
the boring filmbro™ canon: fight club, pulp fiction, inglorious bastards, shawshank redemption, inception, big lebowski, heat, clockwork orange, 2001 space odyssey
sex! a lot of it!: keep the lights on, shame, the dreamers, ‘Få meg på, for faen’ (turn me on, goddammit), shortbus
animated movies that will make you cry: the little prince, up, the grave of fireflies, bambi, toy story 3
art documentaries: finding vivian maier, iris, the artist is present, eva hesse, man on wire, cutie and the boxer, how to draw and bunny, just like being there
homestuck lands as ranked by how much i want to eat the colors
1. Land of Maps and Treasure (vriska)- fucking delicious? A+ color combo that also compliments Vriskas color scheme really well
2. Land of Light and Rain (rose)- very sweet. would probably be very sugary. a good planet for a good girl? light players have the best lands by far
3. Land of Little Cubes And Tea (nepeta)- also sweet! but i love the yellow in the sky its very warm and earthy and fits with the tea theme nicely
4. Land of Wind and Shade (post playing the rain) (john)- holy shit this blue is fantastic and amazing
5. Land of Caves and Silence (equius)- can you tell i love this like vriska cerulean blue? its so fucking good you guys. so fucking good.
6. Land of Wrath and Angels (eridan)- this land is all black and white but holy shit its a look. everything looks bright and fuzzy while also old and vaguely terrifying and i can appreciate that
7. Land of Pyramids and Neon (roxy)- good colors!!! the bright colors combined with the nice jeweled red are. real good? yes.
8. Land of Crypts and Helium (alive) (jane)- on its own a fairly neutral color scheme, but when it comes to life the pinks and oranges and yellows make it very tasty
9. Land of Tombs and Krypton (dirk)- a real good green and a real good red? and i love the fuckin swirly gas design across the sky. its soft?
10. Land of Frost and Frogs (jade)- the planet doesnt match up to what the actual ground level view looks like? planet colors are good and great but the ground level is too light and sweet for me. too washed out!!
11. Land of Quartz and Melody (aradia)- good colors overall but im not the biggest fan of the overall mixture? could be better
12. Land of Heat and Clockwork (dave)- a spicy land! but all in all the color palette is very limited and not like. super interesting to me? its red and black and everything inbetween and nothing else which is [yawn]
13. Land of Rays and Frogs (kanaya)- I FEEL REALLY BAD ABOUT THIS ONE SORRY. there is so much potential here that just, doesnt click for me. the blue is too deep and the green is too yellow and theres not enough else going on for me to feel better about this
14. Land of Dew and Glass (feferi)- hrrhhrkhkhh another one i feel bad about for the same reason. the green is still not the best and it takes over the look so much that it makes me not like the other colors either. RIP???
15. Land of Mounds and Xenon (jake)- not a fan of this green or this purple!!!! agh!!!!! another cool concept that just misses the mark
16. Land of Thought and Flow (terezi)- here we start getting into real bad territory,, the teal and the yellowy green and the desaturated mauve of the actual planet is bad enough but then you add in the bright beautiful colors from Terezi’s treehouse and its an overwhelmingly bad mix
17. Land of Pulse and Haze (karkat)- i get it andrew its symbolism the sky goes from deep red to grey but its so ugly!!!!!! its ugly andrew!!!!!! the purple clouds cant even save this hot mess!!!!!
18. Land of Sand and Zephyr (tavros)- This one is heartbreaking because if it wasnt for one color choice this would be up there with LoMaT and LoLaR, and the problem is the weird and bad barfy greenish brown that makes up most of the sand in what is otherwise a very warm and colorful landscape
19. Land of Tents and Mirth (gamzee)- A BAD LAND FOR A BAD MAN but seriously hussie not even some fun carnival colors for the carnival place????? everything looks like shit
20. Land of Brains and Fire (sollux)- hey andrew what the fuck
Okay, time to kick off the ACEN photoshoots! This group was a blast to work with. I’ve been wanting to get Hemostuck shots for a very long time, and WOW did this group deliver! There’s more coming with the Trolls *cough* may contain sloppy makeouts *cough* but the Godheads get their own set! (Unfortunately Light and Rain had to leave before I got her portrait, but you’ll see her later!)
Oh and insert obligatory “Read Hemostuck NOW” flailing right here. What a fun series. ^_^
i’ve decided to try and remake the strilonde lands using my *style* so to speak, hope I did ok, i think my fave is LOLAR of all these. I don’t really know what else to say so, hope y’all like this shit.
Does anyone has interest in omega-Obi-Wan who lived in ground level of Coruscant and never meet a jedi in his life.
He’d never let his designation stop him.
Obi-Wan knew that humans took one look at him, got his scent and had
preconceptions about him.
He was not what they expected.
He was never going to let that part of him stop him.
Obi-Wan took his heat suppressors like clockwork and did his job. His
job being bounty hunting and he was good at it, very good. He was
distantly aware that he was Force sensitive and that attributed quite
a bit to his skills.
A little niggle in the back of his mind about a bad deal. A shrill
cry that told him to dodge. A whistle about poisoned drinks.
His reflexes just a bit quicker, just a bit sharper then the rest.
Obi-Wan knew he was an omega and knew he was Force sensitive.
And honestly? The former didn’t matter because Obi-Wan could kick
“Damn it Fett, I’ve told you a million times, I’m not teaming
up with you.” Obi-Wan growled quietly even as he pulled his
winnings towards him.
“Come on Kenobi, you know we’d do well.” The Mando chuckled as
everyone else grumbled over Obi-Wan winning the sabacc table.
“I know you’re trying to get into my pants.” Obi-Wan snapped
his teeth at the alpha who gave a wider smirk and held up his hands,
leering a bit at that point. “I’d rather team up with Bane, at
least he’s not fascinated with the content of my clothes.”
“Oh I wouldn’t say that Kenobi.” The Duro sniggered quietly
before holding up his hands. “But if the gent says no, the gent
Obi-Wan muttered as he swept the rest of his winnings into his
pockets. And then he tensed, a familiar itching in the back of his
mind making itself known. He swept his hood up instantly and then
shifted enough to look at the entrance of the club.
“Shh.” Obi-Wan hissed before slowly standing. “Something’s
That something made Fett curse as a dark skinned man in tunics and
robes stepped into the club. “Jetii. Its fucking Windu.” He
slowly got to his feet too along with the rest of their table,
everyone steadily making their ways to escape routes.
Another Jedi followed the second one in, this one long haired with
stormy blue eyes.
Clearly both were alphas and Obi-Wan wanted to curse his luck even as
he made his way to the bar, gesturing for a drink.
He was pretty sure, sans the beard, that his poster no longer looked
like him. If he could just play the role a bit, he could get out of
this bar without the Jedi noticing him. And if wishes were fishes
he’d be swimming in an ocean.
“Excuse me?” Obi-Wan looked up in surprise, raising an eyebrow
under his hood at the tall Jedi standing beside him, wearing what
Obi-Wan assumed to be his best harmless smile.
“Yea’? Wha’ can Ah help ya wit’ ser?” Obi-Wan put on his
best rough core accent.
He didn’t want to be singled out anymore then he had and could
already feel a space beside him where the wookie patron had just
“I was wondering if you’ve seen this man.” The Jedi held out a
pad with Fett’s image on it.
“Think Ah saw ‘im earlier. Could hae been ‘im at least.”
Obi-Wan shrugged, accepting the drink from the bartender and paying
for it. He’d have to be a fool if he didn’t see the Jedi from the
corner of his eyes sniff the air and the surprise on his face.
“You…are you safe here?”
Was that concern?
Obi-Wan certainly didn’t need that from some alpha Jedi. “Yup.” He shrugged and
stepped back from the bar, leaving his glass behind. “And Ah’m
also headin’ of, Ah got work in th’ mornin’.” He kept his
steps measured even as the other Jedi moved to the long haired one.
“Qui-Gon, he’s was here but he left. However he was here with
Bane and Kenobi.” The dark skinned Jedi, Windu as Fett had said,
‘Run.’ Obi-Wan didn’t hesitate the impulse in his bones,
he legged it, throwing himself the last few steps out the door and
moving down the street. Behind him he heard a crash even as he
reached for his wrist comm.
“Oi, Fett, remember that favor you owe me? I need it now. Because I
got Jedi tails.”
“If you got Jedi tails, you’re on your own. I’m not going back
to prison yet, I got a job!”
“Kriff you Fett, you OWE me.”
“Oh for…fine! Get to the roof of the Upper Echelon, be there or
I’m leaving you behind and be prepared to jump.”
Obi-Wan would have answered but at that moment he had to dodge into
an alley when Windu landed in front of him. His lungs were screaming
at him but adrenaline and the want not to end up in jail again was
keeping him going.
‘Up.’ Obi-Wan cursed at the voice but followed it, jumping
a ladder and scaling it as quickly as he could when the other Jedi
came down the other side of the alley. Now he was running roof tops,
great, just fucking great.
He didn’t have a kriffing jet backpack like certain people!
But low be that stop him. He put on speed and started jumping as he
continued towards Upper Echelon. It was one of the taller clubs of
the area and if Jango was fixing to do what he thought he was going
to do then Obi-Wan was going to need all the energy he could
Behind him he could hear one or perhaps both Jedi getting up the
ladder and he cursed out loud. Looked like he had no choice. He
reached out into a power he barely understood and felt his feet
become lighter, making his running easier. And behind him he could
hear exclamation of surprise.
‘Now that’s going in my records.’ He thought sourly even as the
Force helped him move with the required speed to stay one step ahead
of the Jedi.
You could think about one Jedi, you could think about two Jedi’s
even…but sometimes you couldn’t account for the third one.
Mid-jump towards Upper Echelon roof, a thin wire wrapped around
Obi-Wan’s leg and dragged him down, slamming him onto the street
and promptly knocking the breath out of him. There was a telltale
humming sound and when Obi-Wan looked up, a blue saber was in his
face as he meet the eyes of a blond teenager with a long braid laying
against his shoulder.
“Sorry Kenobi, but you’re on your own.” Obi-Wan glanced to see
Slave 1 pull out where it had been hiding and fly away and with it,
Obi-Wan’s best way of escape.
He growled and rolled away and onto his feet, hands going for his
blasters even as the two other Jedi’s landed.
“Well done Anakin.” The tall one offered with a half smile
before focusing on Obi-Wan, the copper haired bounty hunters hood
long since fallen back to expose his features. “Obi-Wan Kenobi, I’m
rather sure you’re already aware that you’re wanted by the
Judaical forces of the Republic. Will you come peacefully?”
Obi-Wan looked between the teenager in front of him and the two
adults behind him before growling deeply. “Kriiiiff…fine.” He
spat, dropping his blasters and holding up his hands. “Fine…”