51) A jikook compilation wouldn’t be a compilation without THE back hugs.
Hands on waist…
Chin on shoulder…
52) Not long after Jimin tweeted a pic of ramen, Jungkook indirectly replied to him by posting FOUR selcas of him along with a message telling him his ramen looked bland. idk about you but i found this interaction cute.
53) The artistic couple.The muscle pig and manggaetteok drawings that were featured in Snow App. They even drew the chicken drawings on the menu at Isac. I can imagine them sitting and drawing random things together. ㅠㅠ
54) Jimin posted not one but three videos on Jungkook’s birthday, which means he wished Jungkook three times on SNS and made my head spin thrice.
55) Jimin and Jungkook took photos of each other sleeping.
56) When Jungkook thought there was no camera around when they were rounding the corner so he went up to Jimin and slid his hand around his waist. Little did he know they got caught on camera. I’d like to thank Yoongi’s vj for this awesome footage.
57) The many times Jimin has summoned Jungkook for Armys. In simpler words, Jungkook always tweets something after Jimin, and we all know how seldom he appears on Twitter.
58) “hyung has cute toes” Okay but like who lingers around his friend’s photo shoot and randomly blurts out that he has cute..toes????
59) The look! Jungkook’s expression when he’s feeding Jimin earns him a spot on this list haha. Tbh They’re kinda like eyefucking eo when jimin’s being fed. look at Jimin’s eyes.Apart from that I like how Jungkook fed him.
61) How can I miss this? Jikook in Japan..this one has a special place in my
heart. Back in 2016, it had been just a casual
discussion between me and my friends
on kakao. Never thought jikook would continue displaying PDA every single time they go to Japan. What’s more when they have very strict no-camera policy during concerts.
62) The amount of heart eyes they shoot at each other.
63) When they had a dinner date in the dorm to promote Mala Hot Chicken. What baffled me was that Jungkook mentioned beforehand he wanted to sleep but he still accompanied Jimin. I’m soft.
64) Jimin has made it very apparent, truly obvious that he likes jungkook. Whether it’s liking him as a dongsaeng, or just someone he’s extremely comfortable with, Jimin always, without failing, reminds us who he dotes on. “Why do I like you so much?” Lately, I’ve been crazy because I like Jungkook so much. I think of this as a start of something beautiful, and I am so glad Jimin didn’t even hesitate in expressing his feelings towards the maknae. I think this might have helped jungkook unwind. Look at jungkook now. That’s some character development right there :)
65) Massage. Quoted line from AHL mentor, Tony Jones “They are very touchy feely and to them, it’s nothing. I’d walk into the room and Suga’s massaging V’s neck or Jimin’s giving Jungkook an intimate back massage..”
66) When Jungkook bent down so he would get closer to Jimin and put the rein-kook headband on Jimin’s head. They’re separated a lot of times during fansigns but somehow they managed to get tgt at the end.
67) When Jungkook blows a kiss, then turns to Jimin whose lips are puckered and does the same to him, using the same fingers he used earlier. Okay I’ve been meaning to say this. Realistically speaking, if you pucker your lips and you put your fingers on them, wouldn’t your saliva stick to your fingers? I’m not trying to imply anything here, just genuinely asking haha. 140529 Ameba Studio
68) When a webtoon artist gave Jimin two dolls, but Jimin decided to give one to Jungkook. She even posted a webtoon of them. To be honest who wouldn’t?
69) *screams to the people in the back* ALL-NIGHTER FRIENDS!!! As written by the man himself, “ALL the time, it’s just the two of us doing something at night. I don’t know what we do”
70) Jungkook scribbling hearts all over Jimin’s birthday drawing. He’s one whipped man.
71) Just other instances Jungkook and Jimin flirting on stage.
//gif above isn’t mine//
72) When Jimin and Jungkook chose each other when asked “if you were a girl, who would you date?”
73) The shocking fact that Jungkook demanded an apartment from Jimin as a graduation gift. Like, apartment? of all things? What kind of domesticity is this?
74) The way Jungkook takes care of Jimin even though he’s the younger one, and how Jimin is there when he’s the one seeking comfort.
75) I will never forget the Gayo Back hug, ever. I’ve mentioned back hug somewhere above, but this is different.This deserves a point of its own.
76) When Jimin took off one of his rings at the airport and gave it to jungkook.
77) When Jungkook stopped in front of Jimin during his part in For You at Osaka concert, and kind of directed the lyrics for Jimin. Jimin just couldn’t stop smiling afterward :((( The lyrics are: It smells like you The road that I walk on I plug my earphone to my status My true feelings lie beyond there
78) When Jimin and Jungkook steered away from the bunch and instead opted for some alone on the cruise. people say you smile the brightest when you’re with someone you love, yes?
79) The fact that Jimin wanted to become napa cabbage after seeing Kook dressed up as a bunny, so he could eat him, albeit choosing to be cheese initially. What even is that statement lol 👣
80) The morph of their dynamic. I kind of miss their old moments, when Jimin was bolder, more carefree, and Jungkook seemed to be too shy to reciprocate. (on camera). Now they have matured. They have grown up well. A wave of nostalgia sweeps over me. The transition of their relationship is extremely beautiful.
81) When Jimin became Jungkook’s makeup artist for a day, hovering around the set, even drawing a pic of a bird that’s used as a prop later.
82) their size difference might be exaggerated at times, but you really can’t deny that it is cute, even if it’s not much.
83) When Jungkook changed the lyrics in Spring Day to Jimin. Like a small piece // Of Jimin // That floats in the air
84) When Jungkook showed to the world what a sweet boyfriend he is,making jimin laugh, sitting him on his lap, hugging him on his birthday. Sweet sweet jungkookie.
85) Let’s state the obvious- 21CG choreos!!! i love how they evolved, just like their remarkable, legendary nmd lift.
86) Their sensual dance covers.
87) When Jungkook guides and encourages Jimin during games/missions.
88) The many times Jimin has been spotted wearing Jungkook’s clothes, despite the well-known fact that Jungkook doesn’t share clothes. Newsflash: Jungkook wears Jimin’s too!
89) We know Jungkook knows Jimin like the back of his hand, but that doesn’t mean that Jimin knows any less. I think they spend time together way too much.👣
90) How often the word “JIMIN” trips off Jungkook’s tongue- this what fascinates me the most. At one time he even mistook Jin for Jimin.
91) Jimin’s eagerness to kiss Jungkook for his Coming of Age, being the first one to hold out a hand for a game of Rock Paper Scissors. Bon Voyage season 1
92) When Jimin waited over an hour for Kook to finish filming BTS Flower Boy mini drama, even though he’d finished his part. Jimin couldn’t even stay mad at him for not telling, like how fond is he?
93) The fact that Jungkook is more than comfortable speaking in banmal with Jimin.He once said in Idol Party that he prefers talking in jeondaetmal (polite language) with his hyungs but look at the amount of times he’s dropped the honorific and called Jimin by his name. uhm, let’s talk about treating the other as equals?
94) Jimin and Jungkook, the human embodiment of Piske Usagi.
95) When Jungkook’s bro drew Jungkook as Muzi and Jimin as Con, the inseparable duo on Kakao. Bro knows. 👣
96) In Kkul FM 2016, When Jungkook and Jimin nearly intertwined their fingers . Scoffs bh seemed to think it’s okay to abruptly cut off their scene. What intrigues me most is that they weren’t even looking but their hands still somehow managed to find their way around. Also other instances they hold hands. I love how Jungkook’s slightly bigger hands envelop Jimin’s smaller ones. *Jimin’s pinky tho!*
97) How they’re destined to meet. The fact that they’re both from Busan, have matching moles, Jungkook’s bro named Junghyun and Jimin’s bro named Jihyun..imagine what would’ve happened had Jimin not been the last one to enter Bangtan.
98) When Jimin said he’d be looking at the ocean with Jungkook but Jungkook straight up rejected him and chose to go on a trip with his bro instead. It was quite a strong statement but a moment later Jungkook proved it wrong by reaching out and squeezing Jimin’s hand underneath the table, kinda like a reassurance that it’s all part of a joke. He cares. He truly does.
99) During Jin’s birthday prank at MAMA, these two couldn’t keep their hands off each other. The moment they entered the bathroom, they almost shut everything out-talking to themselves, picking on the cake- until the members gave them the signal to stop w/e they’re doing. Months later Mama kindly revealed another footage, this time consisting of just them, in the bathroom, jungkook right in the middle of buttoning up his jacket, wearing nothing underneath. How was I supposed to sit still?
100) When Jungkook and Jimin take skinship to a whole new level, or simply put, the times Jikook makes us question the real intention behind their acts and excessive skinship.
101) Last but not least, Perhaps my all time favorite moment- When Jungkook was caught observing Jimin’s every move, literally had his eyes only on him.
(Mark 1:17 onward)
I super love this video bc the song chosen matched so well with the situation- like they wanted to reach out but couldn’t so they stayed put, could only observe the other from far…
and that’s it! thank you, you made it to the bottom of this post! In short, everything about jikook makes me feel content. I had thought of doing more but despite my brain literally screaming at me “Include this! You forgot this!”, I had to stick to 101. Anyway, I hope this mends your longing hearts. Have a lovely day! Thank you for reading!
Bonus because I have to:
when the members revealed on BTS KKul FM 2017 that Jungkook bought a birthday present only for Jimin.Am I your favorite hyung?
When Jungkook, the youngest in the group, called Jimin who is 2 years older than him a baby. 애기야가자 !
shitty calling jack “babes” …. jack leaning into shittys side when he throws his arm around his shoulder …. shitty poking his head in jacks room and asking if he’s alright and getting a tired shrug in reply, so he lays in bed with him and puts on some trash tv and waits for jack to fall asleep before leaving. Jack finds a little pine scented candle or a bath bomb or a well meaning but unexplained jar of pickles or peanut butter on his side table when he wakes up, usually with a heart scribbled on it somewhere in sharpie …. jack joining shitty on the couch and asking if he’s alright, and shitty sinks down and settles his head in jacks lap and talks about every single thing thats stressing him out while jack plays with his hair and listens attentively …. Uh hi shitty and jack are so good to each other and their friendship has me ? dead!
Imagine having to comfort your husband Severus Snape after he finds your name scribbled with hearts all over in a student's notebook
(Ok I tried my best for this :3 A part of me was super inspired while another part got a little writer’s block along the way xD So I just hope it makes sense from start to finish for you all :D Yay Snape fluff xD Hope it is as requested and you all like it :3 Gif not mine/found it on google/credit to the original owners.)
Walking around the class, Severus made sure the students weren’t playing around behind his back while he gave them their lesson.
He checked onto their desk and tried his best to take notice of each details without catching their attention too much.
However, as his eyes scanned his surroundings, he couldn’t help but feel his heart clench when he caught a slight glimpse of what seemed to be your name in a student’s notebook.
Taking a few steps back, he tried to get a better look and just as he guessed it, your name was right there. In fact, it was scribbled all over, along with the student’s name and even worst, they all had hearts surrounding it.
It angered to see your name in such place, and even more realizing it was none other than that of Ron Weasley along with yours. His fists instantly clenched the longer his gaze lingered on the boy’s book.
His muscle tensed at the thought of the audacity the boy had to even write out your name in such ways. He couldn’t even hear whoever it was that had to read out loud, only thoughts of ripping apart that stupid notebook came to mind.
He knew it was childish of him to think of such things at the moment but a part of him just felt the need to remind the young boy who you belonged to truly. After going through so much to get you to like him back, there was just no way he was going to let anyone think you weren’t his at this point.
As Ron moved his hand to scribble once again through the boring lecture, Severus realized his intentions and was quick enough to stop the young boy with a hit of his book to the back of his head.
Oddly enough, this time it shocked everyone to hear Ron yelp in pain from him. It usually happened whenever he’d bother the class but this time around he didn’t seem to be doing anything in particular to deserve such punishment.
Nonetheless, from your husband’s glare, they instantly got back to their lectures, leaving Ron to soothe the back of his head and dumbfounded as to what he could be doing wrong.
Before he could even look at Harry to ask him about it, he heard Severus, whisper or rather growl, “I’ll be seeing you in detention, later today, Weasley…”.
He sighed at that and just knew he was going to miss out in most of his times with his friends in the afternoon.
(I really hope this build up is as worth it to anyone else but me)
So Bob and Suzanne keep up regular communication about their boys, even though Bob is partly doing it to learn more about his son’s new boyfriend and Suzanne is partly doing it for bragging rights with her friends.
One day when Bitty is visiting back in Georgia, Suzanne calls all “oh Bob, I just have to say how much it means to us that Jack still calls Dicky to help him with hockey, especially being so busy now!”
Bob is sort of agreeing but kind of confused because from Jack’s detailed gushing, Bitty doesn’t really need that much help these days, so he’s curious where this is going.
“I know I shouldn’t have listened but I was just changing over the towels in the bathroom and couldn’t help but overhear those two talkin’ on the phone about Dicky being captain…tryin’ a new role or somethin’. So sweet! Dicky kept sayin’ how easy Jack makes it look and how he had no idea how much work was involved until he was in that position himself! And I could just tell Jack was giving him all kinds of reassurance because Dicky got so passionate, sayin’ how he waned to keep tryin’ and he was sure he’d be able to make it last. There was all this talk about how Dicky’s so little he prefers to let the bigger guys go for it and Jack must’ve said somethin’ about ‘only doing what’s comfortable’ and ‘nothing to prove’ and knowin’ that Jack wouldn’t be at all disappointed if Dicky chose to back out because he should only do what feels natural to him. Oh Lord, I coulda cried over how much my boy looks up to that son of yours!”
Bob is like turning purple trying to hold in his laughter and Alicia thinks he’s having a heart attack until he scribbles it out onto a piece of paper and she’s rushing into the bedroom so she can shove her face into a pillow and not shriek with laughter.
They both feel so guilty and mean for laughing and they love Bitty’s innocent Southern family but holy shit the Zimmermann’s are bawdy and get wine drunk and have said the word ‘bottoming’ in front of their son more than once before he threatened to disown them.
Some time after….
So when Bob visits Providence and is watching an Aces game with Bitty while Jack is at practice, he totally picks up on the drop in temperature in the room when Kent’s face is on screen and he wants to do his future-son-in-law a solid but isn’t sure how.
The commentator is blowing smoke up Kent’s ass saying “you just can’t find a better play maker, the guy can score, he has speed, doesn’t shy away when he’s switched to defense… I mean, is there any position Parse hasn’t tried at this point?”
Bitty doesn’t react.
So Bob takes a long glug from his glass, looks over at Bitty and raises the glass in his direction.
“Sure is. Just ask Jack.”
Then Bob has like, tears in his eyes even though Bitty looks like he’s about to throw up or hug Bob or both.
It was a simple word, sliced up into two by none other than Rich.
But the word boyfriends (or rather RIENDS, as written on Michael’s satchel) gave him weird heart palpitations. So what if he’d spent the last…four weeks subconsciously drawing hearts and scribbling Jeremy’s name on his notes during bio?
The turning point though, was the backpacks. The fact that he was now truly “half of a pair” now that their backpacks spelt out “boyfriends” was more than his little heart could handle.
“You don’t mind the fact that our backpacks say boyfriends? If you do I probably have a red–”
“Mike, don’t worry. I’m not thrilled that half my sexuality is paraded around school but it’s whatever.” Jeremy said around his peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
The brain freeze Michael got from the slushie was probably one of the happiest ones he’s had in a while.
After a hell of a high school day, nothing brought Michael’s spirits up more than smoking a joint and playing vintage games with Jeremy. They’d snack on Doritos and Red Mountain Dew, share a beanbag and talk about their day between bouts of shouting at the television.
“Hey, if the squip works, you won’t be too cool for video games right?” Michael gestured lamely at the Nintendo-64 plugged into Jeremy’s tv.
“You know you’re my favorite person, that’s not going to change.” Jeremy grinned, nudging Michael’s shoulder. Michael hoped that the joint he smoked after school covered for the blush burning on his cheeks.
“Is it really true I’m your favorite person?” Michael cooed, his heart twisting in his chest. The simple fact that Jeremy just smiled and laughed, such a wonderful laugh, was not helping Michael’s crush. Jeremy half heartedly shoved Michael on the beanbag they shared, though he pulled Jeremy along with him as he fell off the bag and onto the floor.
With Jeremy on top of him. Neither moved to sit up. Michael glanced down at Jeremy’s lips, wanting so, so badly to close the gap between them.
“I’ve gotta say, this is pretty gay.” Michael joked. Jeremy’s face burned red, biting his lip.
“I mean, we do have boyfriends written on our backpacks.” Jeremy joked, his eyes flicking down to Michael’s lips.
Michael leaned up and pressed his lips against Jeremy’s. His heart almost shattered until he felt Jeremy relax against his lips and kiss back. Michael tangled his fingers in Jeremy’s curls. He sucked on Jeremy’s bottom lip gently, a bout of pride flowing through him when he heard Jeremy groan into the kiss.
The kiss broke, leaving the two breathless and grinning widely.
“Jesus, you don’t understand how long I’ve wanted to do that.” They said over each other.
“You’re kidding,” Michael asked. Jeremy bit his lip and shook his head.
“It’s been a while actually. A couple of months.” Jeremy said before kissing Michael again.
The next day, Michael walked into school with an extra kick in his step, and it wasn’t just because his favorite bob Marley song came on.
Dave raps under his breath a lot without really thinking about it, and while on the meteor everybody else just kind of gets used to it and filters it out like you would with a ticking clock or a humming refrigerator. Karkat has a harder time ignoring it, but he doesn’t really mind it all that much since it’s obvious Dave doesn’t even know he’s doing it. After he and Dave grow closer as bros, he even starts to like it and takes time out whenever there’s a quiet moment to just listen to whatever Dave’s mumbling.
This goes on for awhile until one day while they’re working in Can Town, Karkat starts laughing for some reason, and Dave can’t figure out why. At first, Karkat won’t tell him why he’s laughing, but eventually he admits that it’s because of something Dave said.
That’s fine and all, but the thing is, Dave doesn’t even know what he said. In fact, at least half of what he says is lost the moment it leaves his mouth. Karkat thinks that’s a total shame, because some (just some) of what he says is pure gold.
After some internal debate on his part, Karkat decides that the best course of action is to write down everything Dave says in case he wants to actually use it in a rap later. It becomes clear pretty quickly that Dave gets distracted too easily by Karkat’s presence and his scribbling whenever Dave so much as opens his mouth. Karkat gets nothing usable for that day and gives up.
A few days later, he gets a new plan. It’s the same as before, only this time he’s going to keep hidden and follow Dave around. It works out pretty well, Karkat’s pretty sneaky when he wants to be, and his hand can barely keep up with how fast Dave’s talking. He fills up almost the whole notebook with Dave’s junky speech. He’s really proud of himself until he actually reads what he wrote down.
The next day, Karkat has Dave sit down with him and shows him his notebook. At first Dave doesn’t get it, it’s a notebook filled with Karkat’s messy all caps scrawl, what’s so special about it? But then he flips through it and he recognizes the words written in it. Karkat takes the notebook back and asks if Dave wouldn’t mind him reading some of his favorite passages out loud. Dave gives him the okay, and Karkat flips through it until he finds the spot he wants.
At first, it’s just normal stuff about dicks and references and memes and whatever. Totally normal, average stuff he would have said to anyone at anytime. Dave doesn’t mind, it’s actually pretty cool to hear his stuff coming out of Karkat’s mouth. But then Karkat flips the page again, gives Dave a meaningful look, and starts reading.
They both start to go a little red in the face as the subject of the next few pages becomes obvious.
They’re all about Karkat. It ranges from stuff like “sizzlin sassafrass, look at that hot ass” to how soft his hair is.
Karkat pauses, and for a second Dave thinks that’s the end of it, but then Karkat takes a deep breath and starts reading again. The subject’s still Karkat, but this time it’s different. This time it’s about how much Dave likes it when Karkat smiles and how his laugh is really really nice. Or how funny and clever and he just wants to talk to him all the time and how his day is just freaking MADE whenever he spends any time with his awesome best boyfriend wait he meant bro-
And then Karkat stops reading, and Dave can’t even look at him because his face is on fire and Karkat wasn’t supposed to KNOW. Not at all, not like this. This is terrible, the worst, how is he going to explain this? How?
Karkat takes Dave’s hand and grabs his attention long enough to hand him a folded up piece of paper. Dave takes it, but isn’t sure about opening it. Karkat’s face is as red as Dave’s. He opens it.
It’s a really shitty drawing of both of them holding hands, surrounded by little scribbled hearts.
Dave folds the paper back up and holds out his hand. His face is as bright red as his god tier pajamas, but he’s sure of what he’s doing. Karkat takes Dave’s hand and holds it tightly.
They sit on the couch and hold hands for a half an hour before the Mayor finds them to go work on Can Town some more.
It’s a good first date.
Summary:A sudden sitting job makes a turn for a surprise when there’s a promotion for the newest Spiderman: Homecoming movie at your kid’s school with the whole cast. Including Tom Holland himself.
A/N:The rare moments of inspiration… comes after midnight. Gsus guys it’s like 2AM here. I thought of this idea for a Tom Holland one shot, because of my history (adventures) in babysitting and being in the States for one and a half years. Oh and also the adorable interview with Tom and a kid gave me something extra to write with. And I KNOW this is supposed to be an Uncharted (more gaming) kind of blog, but I don’t care at the moment. Warned you guys this was going to happen sooner or later…