Rule 2: Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
We were tagged by nixonnitrationworks. (Since two people run this blog, we’ll separate the questions. Mine (Megan) will be at the top and Lucy’s will come after.)
1.Favorite musical and why? Les Miserables, because (1) the music, obviously, which I think expresses the characters’ emotions and experiences in an extremely effective way. This in turn makes for (2) very good characterization. I also love history, so (3) the historical aspect.
2.Have you ever cried during a movie? Which one and why? For the first time, 2012 Les Mis. I Dreamed a Dream and Valjean’s death, because it’s just so damn sad.
3.Celebrity crush? Hmm…I don’t think there’s anyone that I really am crazy about, but there are a few that I like.
2CELLOS…I don’t think many people consider them celebrities, but they’re gaining some traction with the musical crowd.
The Beatles…two of them are dead, so I don’t know how that affects their “celebrity” status.
Daniel Radcliffe is adorable.
And of course, Benedict Cumberbatch.
4.Lamest joke that makes you laugh. What’s Michelle Obama’s favorite vegetable? Barackoli.
5. What is your perfect pizza? Hawaiian with a chewy crust.
6.Best compliment that anyone has ever given you? An excerpt from what a friend wrote in my yearbook last year: “I want you to know that I think you are beautiful–inside and out! You’re always thinking of others and leading us to success…I’m lucky to have you as a classmate + friend.” Pretty much all the compliments I get are from when people write in my yearbook and they’re always really kind, but that one stood out to me.
7.Have you ever met anybody famous? Who/where/when? No… -sigh-
8. Funniest thing you’ve ever seen. I can’t pinpoint just one thing, but A Very Potter Musical/Sequel/Senior Year were hilarious the first time I watched them, the first two specifically. Certain Seinfeld episodes too.
9. What fandoms are you a part of? Band of Brothers, Sherlock, Harry Potter, LOTR/The Hobbit, and Disney/Pixar are my main ones.
10. Ideal holiday? At least two weeks in a old European city filled with history.
11. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset.
12. If the world was ending tomorrow, how would you spend your last day on Earth? Marathon my favorite movies with my best friends for one half, then curl up in bed with my favorite books and a good snack for the second half.
LUCY’S ANSWERS HERE
1.Favorite musical and why? Wicked, since that was the first musical I saw and actually paid real attention to.
2.Have you ever cried during a movie? Which one and why? You mean every movie? Haha, I cry a during tons of movies, unless they are action-y (Iron Man, etc.)
3.Celebrity crush? A lot of fucking people, but I’ll name a few not to overwhelm you~
Ross McCall: If you seriously need a picture, that’s really sad, Dylan O'Brien, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco (yes, including Ryan and Jon)
4.Lamest joke that makes you laugh. I don’t know, I’m really bad at jokes? (That was a lame-ass answer, sorry)
5. What is your perfect pizza? Pizza with all the toppings (minus anchovies) with a thick crust.
6.Best compliment that anyone has ever given you? That I am beautiful inside and out. That I can do anything that I set my mind on, so I can do anything I want in life.
7.Have you ever met anybody famous? Who/where/when? Patrick Stump (Fall Out Boy for those who don’t know)/outside Showbox in SoDo Seattle/June 20 at like 1 am
8. Funniest thing you’ve ever seen. Tons of things, Ridiculousness is great.
9. What fandoms are you a part of? My Chemical Romance, Avengers/Marvel, Band of Brothers (obviously), Teen Wolf, Rafael Nadal, Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Vlogbrothers,
10. Ideal holiday? Spring Break in Switzerland (specifically Crans-Montana)
11. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset.
12. If the world was ending tomorrow, how would you spend your last day on Earth? Get a massage, do something very illegal, punch my ex in the face, and go to sleep with my parents.
1. Out of the countries/cities you’ve ever visited, which was your favorite and why?
2. Best memory from your grade school days.
3. Are you still friends with the first friend you can remember making?
4. Do you ever listen to classical music? If so, what’s your favorite piece and/or composer?
5. First fandom you joined?
6. What’s something you don’t know how to do but wish you knew how to do? Specifically, something that becomes more difficult to learn the older you get (like ballet or language), something that you wish you’d gotten into when you were younger.
7. Favorite Book/Series?
8. First childhood memory?
9. What is the most illegal thing you’ve ever done?
10. Describe yourself in one word.
11. What’s the last thing you were thankful for?
12 (bonus!). If you spent one day with anyone, who would it be and why?