Parking further away from the store? Drinking a
glass of water before dinner? Why not share your favorite tiny tweak you’ve
made in your life. Who knows – you may inspire someone to change their life! #NPHW
Everyday I start my morning with herbal tea and fresh squeezed lemon, immediately followed by water and aloe. Through out the day I’ll have a big bottle of water with added chia seeds. I usually rotate between herbal tea, aloe, and chia water when I’m not drinking veggie smoothies or juices. At night before bed I have hot water with Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar and a teaspoon of honey. I aim to hydrate 30 minutes before eating solid food so that the water doesn’t dilute my body’s ability to break down food. We should be drinking half our body’s weight in ounces each day so be sure to drink your water!!!💦🐳🙌 #hydration #water #health #routine #cleaneating #clearskin #healthybody #fitfam #fitspo #beauty #detox #solution #healthtips #weightloss #acne #headaches #cure #medicine #drinkup #whatveganseat #rawvegan
[TIPS to LOSE WEIGHT EASY by DRINKING WATER with LEMON]
— Benefits of drinking water with lemon: - 1. It regulates tension by decreasing fat ratio of body. 2. Drinking 1 glass of water with lemon after waking up will restore all vitamins and minerals that your body lost during night time. 3. You can begin the day more alive and energetic. 4. It eases digestion, prevents constipation. 5. Beautifies the skin and strengthens nails. 6. Help you meet your daily vitamin C requirement. - How does drinking water with lemon make your lose weight? Will it, for real? - -> 1 glass of water with lemon, which is drunk before breakfast on an empty stomach, stays in the stomach for 80 minutes. It makes you feel full and lose your appetite. -> As water with lemon has diuretic properties, it helps losing edema and losing weight. … ===> Click to see more:http://goo.gl/eumGai#wikihealthtips #healthtips #healthyliving #healthy #healthcare #health #loseweight #weightloss #tips #water #lemon
So you want to build some muscle but are not sure about nutrition? Often times you will hear that nutrition is 80% of peoples success and training is only 20%. This may be true to an extent.
Certain foods react differently in the body and cause extreme results, both negative and positive. The best foods for building muscle can vary depending on the person but there are some staples you will find…
DINNER FOR LAZY PEOPLE: I can have as many veggies I want and ¼ cup of pasta so instead of prepping 3 pots with veggies, pasta and sauce I make all in one pot pasta, just throw into the pot your favourite veggies (in my case are mushrooms and spinach) a small portion of uncooked whole wheat pasta, and a splash of white whine, season as you want (I use garlic powder, black pepper, salt, dry basil, and chilli flakes) cook on slow fire for 25-35 minutes and you have an easy and delicious recipe! 🍜
I’m gonna leave you here some tips to stop overeating/binge eating.
1) Before you start putting food like crazy on your mouth think if you are truly hungry or is it just boredom or emotional eating. Ask yourself if you would eat an apple; if the answer is yes then you are hungry and should have a little snack, if the answer is no then you are not hungry and just craving junk food.
2) DRINK WATER OR GREEN TEA. Maybe you are thirsty and not hungry. Drink two cups of water or a cup of tea and wait 20 minutes, if you still feel like eating after this then grab a small snack.
3) Distract yourself. Paint your nails, read a book, talk yo a friend, wash your hair, experiment with your makee-up, write your feelings down, go for a walk, go to the gym, have a dance party in your room… just stay away from the kitchen.
4) Go on the internet and motivate yourself. Search for fitness motivation and your goal body. Do not look at recipes even if they are healthy or you will make yourself hungry.
5) Meditate and relax for 10 minutes. Think about why you started this journey, what you want to acomplish and how far you’ve already come. Don’t throw away all your hard work!
Follow @UrDailyFix365 for workout videos, health tips, and clean eating advice. No gym? No problem. Get in shape…NO EXCUSES. Workout and meal plans available. For personal training contact email@example.com #fitness #training #workouts #getfit #noexcuses #urdailyfix #workoutideas #healthtips #video #follow #getinshape #behealthy #UnstoppableDedicatedFit #motivation #plan #goals