community-created online masterlists for what to do before January
I’ve see a couple of living document masterlists created by folks for what to do in preparation for Trump’s presidency. I have linked them below.
These are community created and have a lot of great information, but are not comprehensive, all-knowing guides. I know there’s many going around, so please reblog and link the ones that you know of as well. We will try to reblog your resources to keep this updated. The more information, the more options, the better it can be for all of us.
Sending y’all love, fight, healing, and resistance.
Lestat: *Artfully draped over a velveteen chaise lounge wearing nothing but a deep blue silk robe, he holds a Swarovski crystal glass full of blood in one hand and throws the other over his eyes* I’m not being dramatic.
- “You know harry potter isnt real, right?”
- “Can you do a love spell for me”
- “PROVE IT!! SHOW ME A SPELL ON CAMERA!!!!¡”
- “You arent actually making that pendulum move, its just the wind”
- “So… I guess you havent read the bible”
- “Magic isnt real”
- “I liked the craft too but…”
- “So… Do you like, hex people?”
- “Awwwww. Ill pray for you”
- “Just dont curse me or anything lol”
- “So. You’re okay with going to hell?”
- “Can You do a money spell for me?”
- “sooo…. Do you like…. Sacrifice animals”
All of these have been said to me directly, its amazing how ignorant people are
Ideas for D&D characters I would want to make if I ever got the chance
A healer who has anger problems and heals by beating the shit out of someone. Sucker punch to the jaw? Healed. Kick in the nuts? Healed. Literally beaten within an inch of your life? Healed. Most likely they were cursed.
A magic-user of some sort who is #aesthetic af
Somehow make an animal tamer who always tries to befriend animal enemies before fighting them. And if the final boss is an animal? “I ROLL TO BEFRIEND THE FINAL BOSS BY PETTING HIM AND TELLING HIM HE IS A VERY FLUFFY GOOD BOY”