Hi! How about your favourite 1D harmonies? Bonus question: whose voice would be best suited for a career in country music? Thank you!
Top 1D moments of harmony
1. If I Could Fly, 2:12. ONLY
2. Little Things: 0:48-1:14 and basically everywhere there are two voices
4. Once in a Lifetime: 0:49-1:14. Damn.
5. Story of My Life: 1:14-1;19. Frozen.
6. One Thing: 0:49
7. Don’t Forget Where You Belong: 2:25-3:25. HOOOOOOOO
8. What Makes You Beautiful: 0:46. If only you could see
9. 18: 2:44-4:00 (looks kind of like I’m citing gospel because I AM)
10. Night Changes (acoustic): 1:50-2:25
11. Through the Dark: 1:56. Oh they’ll carry you over.
13. Fool’s Gold: 1:02-2:00. Those magical fourths
14. Change My Mind (This is Us version): 0:34. Baby, if you say, you want them to stay
15. Gotta Be You: 1:58. But if you walk away.
Anon, they could all be country stars.
Harry: Lucinda Williams’ Blue.
Louis: Bonnie Raitt’s I Can’t Make You Love Me.
Niall: Bob Dylan’s Girl from the North Country
Liam: Joni Mitchell’s Both Sides Now, as performed by Willie Nelson
Zayn: Eric Clapton’s Have You Ever Loved a Woman (I cheated. It’s blues)
Thank you for the ask! It was fun.