he's-just-doing-his-job

anonymous asked:

Interestingly enough I like Kizaru a lot. He is not a bad guy, so far, we haven't seen him being corrupt or something, he is just like Akainu but way more forgiving than him. He is just doing his job so we don't really have an excuse for hating Kizaru. Can't hate an officer for pursuing criminals.

Hmm, yeah I won’t deny that he hasn’t give any reasons to hate him. But he still protects a justice that is wrong, that’s why I like Smoker and Aokiji.

But the main reason (and kinda immature) was his personality and attitude. It’s irritating at some point?

  • Trump Supporters and apathetic individuals: Why do you talk about Trump so much? He's just trying to do his job. Leave him alone.
  • Me: I was living my life and this guy comes along and wants to deport my friends, demonize the people I love, degrade women, wreck the climate, destroy the economy, destabilize the world and endanger the life of every living thing on the planet.
  • Leave him alone?
  • That asshole should leave me alone.

“Narumitsu is forced and it sucks”

> Phoenix devoted a life and a career to save Miles.
> Miles says he feels “unnecessary feelings”.
> Phoenix holds grudge and remorse against Miles during all AA2.
> Phoenix says he feels betrayed for being abandoned by Miles.
> Phoenix says words are not enough to express what he feels.
> Miles charts a private jet when he heard from Larry that Phoenix was injured.
> Miles defends Iris because he cares about Phoenix’s feelings.
> Miles wears Phoenix’s badge.
> Miles deceives an entire court just to play defense attorney for Phoenix.
> Miles spends all AAI2 thinking of “that certain defense attorney”.
> Miles invites Phoenix to travel abroad since he needs help with legal work.
> Miles manages to get Phoenix’s license and badge back.
> Miles attends Trucy’s magic show, which implies he’s a regular figure at her life.
> Miles and Phoenix talk about flowers and aesthetics during trials.
> Miles and Phoenix keep insisting they couldn’t overcome the dark age of the law without each other.
> Phoenix tells Miles he should smile more.
> Miles replies he will think about it.
> Phoenix trusts no one to tell he’s been blackmailed by Paul, except Edgeworth.
> The title of the chapter which they investigate together at the Turnabout Revolution is called “Phoenix and Edgeworth”. It’s the only title that shares two names during an investigation.
> Phoenix says he would be lost without Edgeworth.
> Miles is pleased to investigate along with Phoenix by the first time.
> Phoenix mocks at Miles for missing him.
> Trucy sleeps on Miles’ shoulder, which absolutely implies she has a deep bond with him.
> Phoenix and Miles talk about marriage in such a weird way.
> Phoenix defends Miles against Maya because he knows Miles was just doing his job as a prosecutor, but in the end, he helped them.
> Phoenix invites Miles for a marriage.
> Narumitsu is 16th for Capcom’s best couples.
> Last Famitsu survey, Wright and Edgeworth got the first place for best invesgation duo, with 230 votes against 140 votes for classic duo Maya and Phoenix and 71 votes for Edgeworth and Franziska. And they only invesgated together once.

I don’t care if you don’t ship them, I really don’t. But don’t tell me there’s no background, don’t tell me it’s forced. Is Narumitsu forced or your freaking heteronormativity?

I’d rather you didn’t reblog this, please.

I’ve been thinking about the characters from my detective story a lot these past couple of days and they’re really starting to take form and become dear to me. I don’t want to go into too much detail in case I actually end up writing the damn thing, but I figured the best place to start would be deciding how they ended up working together in the first place.

Crane is hired on to a pretty mundane case. A wealthy man suspects his wife is cheating on him and wants to find the man who’s made him a cuckold. Sure, whatever, Crane needs the money. As it turns out, there is no other man - his wife has been having an affair with their maid the whole time. Crane exposes them, and the wife claims that she was seduced, that the maid had lured her away from virtue. Everyone buys it and the maid is heartbroken, disgraced, disowned, and turned out onto the streets.

It slowly dawns on Crane that profiting off of a poor girl’s misery was maybe a shitty thing to do. Sure, it was a crime, and he was just doing his job, but she was guilty only of love. So he tracks her down, apologizes for ruining her life, and offers her a new one working as his secretary. Things are tense and awkward between them for a while, but she’s extremely clever and proves herself capable of saving his ass. They become more like business partners… he gets the credit, she gets the foxy ladies.

Eventually, they get married. It’s her idea. He’s flustered by the proposal: “Married?! But… I thought you were a lesbian!”
“And I thought you were a detective, you great oaf.” She then explains that a “lavender marriage” could be convenient to both of them and crush any career-threatening rumors. It also amuses her to play it up in public, just to annoy him. They enjoy a platonic understanding and, later, a “permanent houseguest” who is “very sisterly” with Prudence. I’m working on her story now….

A Matter of Time

Originally posted by yourboi-steverogers-imagines

Summary: (Soulmate Timer AU) Steve awoke with a start. A baseball game was playing softly on the radio. He sat up, incredibly disoriented. He looked to his right arm. 3 Years, 84 Days, 2 Hours, 0 Minutes, 5 Seconds. He’d woken up 70 years in the future. 


It was a surprise for Mr. and Mrs. Rogers, when on July 4, 1918, their son Steven was born with ‘95 Years, 14 days, 10 hours, 22 Minutes 35 seconds’ on his forearm. Steven Grant Rogers, sickly boy that he was, wouldn’t even meet his soulmate until well into old age.

Steve did his best to not let it bother him. Ever the optimist, he believed that it just meant that whoever he would meet in 75 years would be so special, they’d wait their whole lives to find one another.

Bucky had a different outlook. As one of the rare few without a timer, James Buchanan Barnes was basically the definition of ‘playboy.’ He saw it as 75 years for Steve to be with whoever the hell he wanted without having to settle down. The two friends weren’t really that alike when it came to matters of the heart.

Both philosophies faded into the background when they entered the war. Steve gave up the theories of finding love in favor of striving to survive. After the serum, Steve had more women (and some men) throwing themselves at him than he’d ever thought would.

The only person he even thought he might have a shot with was Peggy, but after Bucky fell he was far too consumed by his grief to do anything. As his timer slowly ticked downwards, he fought the good fight. His last hopes were winking out as he flew the plane into the ice.

Steve awoke with a start. A baseball game was playing softly on the radio. He sat up, incredibly disoriented. He looked to his right arm.

3 Years, 84 Days, 2 Hours, 0 Minutes, 5 Seconds. He’d woken up 70 years in the future.

Keep reading

Rika's back and MC gets left P. 4

Rika is back and MC gets sick at the same time she feels abandoned. Part 1 (x) | Part 2 (x) | Part 3 (x) | Part 4 (x) | Part 5 (x)

  • Rika felt a sense of satisfaction
  • She got off being the one everyone considered the most
  • sure, she lead MC to the RFA
  • sure she made a lot of trouble for MC and the rest of the members
  • But the one thing she did not want anyone to forget or even ever know really was
  • it also meant she could take her out of rfa with ease
  • And they wouldn’t ever know it was her or care if all went to her plan

– Yoosung –

  • From the last time MC invited Yoosung over, he remembered where she now lived
  • Why didn’t I visit her sooner?
  • Yoosung made his way to her building, knocking repeatedly and waiting for a response
  • Where is she? It’s almost midnight…
  • He almost gave up when she didnt answer either calls, text, or the door
  • Rika! Yoosung was surprised to see his cousin walk by
  • “Yoosung, what are you doing here so late?”
  • I came to see if MC is okay, shes been MIA for a while
  • “She’s fine! I talked to her not too long ago and she said that she was going to visit her family for a few weeks. I forgot to tell you guys about it too… sorry.”
  • It’s fine, don’t worry about it! Though, it would have been better if she told us herself…
  • “I dont know the details, but something about one of her family members being recently diagnosed with a terminal illness.. Yeah, it was terrible. She said they started to cough blood and she went to go help them through the process. Poor MC.”
  • You’re genuinely concerned for MC, you’re so nice Rika.
  • “Ofc, shes a memeber of the rfa too!”
  • Sorry, its just i know you dont know her that much, but im glad you guys get along well. Do you know when she’ll be back?
  • “I think after the funeral. Though it may be longer since i dont know how shell be okay after all of that. Next time we talk, ill ask her, okay? How about we go visit V? Im sure hes awake and wouldnt mind if you came over for a sleep over”
  • Yoosung felt like a huge boulder had been lifted from his shoulders now that he knew MC was physically okay
  • He felt bad that she didnt tell anyone that she was leaving to tend to a sick family member
  • But he felt that he would forgive her since she seemed more of a private person
  • I should get her a gift basket when she comes back; poor MC will be greiving when she returns- I could add chocolates and that coffee she likes with an uber soft blanket. Yeah, i wil do that for sure when RIka tells me when she comes back
  • Yoosung wanted to be a shoulder for MC when she came back since she was there for him when Rika was gone
  • he wanted to prove to her and himself and RIka that he was more than just a college student who played a lot of video games; that he was also a capable man

– Zen –

Zen has entered the chatroom.

Zen: MC! Please call me when you get this!

Rika: Zen, I forgot to tell everyone that MC went back to her home country to take care of a sick family member. I didnt want to say anything right away but she told me just recently that it may be a while before she returns because of how bad things are …

Jahee has entered the chatroom.

Jahee: Oh no that’s terrible. Is her family member in that bad of condition for MC to leave without saying bye?

Rika: I am afraid so. From what I know, they are really ill that it is now deemed terminal.

Zen: Oh man, i really thought something happened to MC

Rika: What do you mean?

Zen: I dont know, I thought maybe she got bored of us and left us or something happened to her health wise. I hope she knows that we are all here for her when she comes back

Rika: Dont jinx anything! I’ll let her know though that you were worried whenever we talk again ^^

Jahee: Please do. Id feel much better though if I could talk to her soon. Do you think you can let her know to call me please?

Rika: I will pass the message along!

Zen: me too please, I really miss her :c

Rika: I will, you guys worry too much ^^ dont worry guys, everything will be perfectly fine ^^

Zen: alighty then, i gotta go and meet some directors to talk about my wonderful gorgeous face making its appearance on stage soon, bye~

Jahee: Oh my heart!

Rika: Good luck!

Zen has left the chatroom.

  • He didnt trust Rika
  • He didnt even trust Jahee at the moment
  • He knows he saw MC at the store that night
  • And it seems highly unlikely that she would just leave without explaining the situation
  • Especially if someone she cared about was really sick
  • Would she?

– Jahee –

  • From what Mr. Han had been accumulating she knew what was going on somewhat
  • Though if the rest of rfa should know she didnt feel like she had a place to tell them
  • She did abandon MC just like the rest did
  • She wont deny that what the rfa did to MC was abandon her at a time she would have needed them 
  • despite all MC probably gave up to help them 
  • But she didnt want anyone to be in the unknown
  • Although, she didn’t know if Rika was lying or telling the truth maybe rika did know mc was sick and didnt want to tell because MC said so
  • Jahee didnt want to risk anything by letting the cat out of the bag cringing
  • For now all she felt like she could do was gather as much as she could about people with pneumonia 
  • She would look into it since that was all Mr. Han told her
  • Maybe find some coffee as well for MC and maybe chocolates as she thinks about pleading for forgiveness 

– Jumin –

  • He had no right to act like he should care for MC anymore
  • The moment they all left her, everyone in the rfa lost all the rights to care for MC
  • The only thing he could do was offer her the best treatment possible when he found out what she had it made him very uncomfortable to not know what she was suffering from
  • aside from the stabbing pains of being betrayed that he couldn’t fix for her
  • but that was only if Seven could find a way into breaking MC out of there
  • But he knew the longer they waited the worse she would get
  • When he saw MC through the camera on Sevens screen, he knew he never wanted to know what it felt to lose someone again
  • After he though rika died, he felt like his world tipped over
  • But if he loses MC, he knows he wont ever have a reason to go on living with himself
  • He did find comfort knowing that MC never seemed to have had lost her personality and all that made her so easy to be around
  • By the looks of it, it was all thanks to Paco who never seemed to leave her side
  • Are you almost done?
  • “I want her out of there as soon as possible as well, okay?”
  • Jumin was taken back with how Seven snapped
  • “Dont let it get to you, he always gets like this”  the famous ‘Vanderwood’ who leaned on the side of the wall said
  • I dont want to know
  • He decided he didnt want to get into what Seven did on his own time also bc ‘Miss’ Vanderwood was slightly scaring him
  • “Just get the IP address so we can get there and go”
  • “I cant just do that! Well, I can but there seems to be more stuff this guy is feeding me atm and its all about MC”
  • “Look at it when you get her out of there! Poor girl must be seconds away from kicking the stupid bucket”
  • Excuse me?
  • “DOnt take it to heart, he gets angry when he has to wait before a job”
  • “Shut the fuck up, I still have my taser, you oaf”
  • What do you mean hes feeding you?
  • “I mean, this Unknown guy wants her found but for some odd reason he cant let her go… idk myself, but it looks like hes just doing his job
  • “What makes you say that?”
  • “RIght here it says: Job. No. Yes.- Unknown
  • Isnt that a good thing then? That means we can get MC out faster
  • JUmin didnt care for all the extra side stuff
  • He wanted to just get to the point and storm in there to save MC and take her to the doctors he had on standby
  • Just hurry up!
  • “I would want to bu- OH shit”
  • Jumins heart stopped for a millisecond thinking that MC died
  • When he didnt see anything abnormal on the screen that showed MC he was confused
  • But looking at what Seven saw
  • He understood
  • Is that Rika?

– 707 –

  • Watching RIka give MC injections of unknown substances made him physically want to scream
  • Why would she do that?
  • What was she even giving MC?
  • Where is Unknown?
  • “Damn, white loaf can really go on strong” he ignored Vanderwoods snide comment focusing on V holding MC down so Rika could give her another injection
  • “Let’s go now Seven, no more playing around!”
  • Okay okay, let me just get this on my laptop so we can watch as we go
  • “If we take my helicopter we could be there quicker”
  • Yeah lets do that
  • Seven was in a daze
  • As he looked into the breadcrumbs Unknown was giving him
  • He began to wonder why Unknown even took MC away if he was going to help them in the end
  • Unless he too was forced into do this all
  • But why would Rika do this? What could she gain from this?
  • “Please dont”
  • Seven turned to look at Jumin who looked at him when they heard MC’s voice
  • “Ready or not here it comes~” Rika sang
  • “You both may want to look away” Seven heard Vanderwood say before turning away
  • Not once had he ever looked away from the screen while on the job

  • You begged her to stop
  • Whatever it was, it wasn’t the same anymore
  • You began to remember names and faces but you couldn’t match them together
  • Please stop this, it hurts!
  • “Sweetie, you’re dying anyways, this is me being merciful and helping you go faster. Be thankful.”
  • What about that other stuff? What was that other stuff?
  • “It will all be over quickly if you just listen to her, please MC”
  • You turn to look at the stranger with the sunglasses: who’s MC?
  • Am I MC? Are they talking to me ?
  • You think you know them but you can’t match any faces or names at all
  • “I’d ask if you have any last words you want me to give to someone but at this point, you probably don’t know if you have any friends or family “
  • You shake your head trying to think
  • Somewhere someone has to know who you are
  • Why can’t I talk?
  • You panic; thrashing your body away from the woman and man
  • “Stop it!” You hear it before you feel a stinging sensation on your cheek
  • “Like I said,you’re already dying “ the woman says as she huffs for air
  • The look on her face scares you
  • It looks like she’s enjoying whatever is happening
  • “You should never talk to strangers “ you feel the weight of something hard crash on you holding your face down on the now cold floor
  • “Don’t ever go to places you don’t know”
  • The pressure intensifies making your head build more pressure like it will explode
  • “Rika, that’s too much” you hear the man from earlier
  • Help me please! you silently beg 
  • You wonder why he doesn’t help you
  • “Stay out of this V”
  • You feel something stab your shoulder
  • Then you don’t feel anything at all

– Vanderwood –

  • Seven was annoying
  • Richie rich was annoying
  • They all were pissing him off
  • The rush to get to where this girl was chaotic
  • He was used to the silence that Seven would accompany him with
  • But not like this
  • This silence was deafening and suffocating

– V –

  • He didnt want to harm MC
  • she was one of the good ones 
  • but he didnt want to make Rika any worse than she already was
  • He knew 707 or Jumin must have caught on by now 
  • with the help he got from Unknown, he knew they would make it but not soon enough
  • He made sure that whatever happened; it would all be on him 
  • Even if MC may never wake up again
  • even if Rika would spend a lot of time in the hospital 
  • even if Jumin and everyone in the RFA should come to hate him
  • even if he should become the villain; 
  • he would do whatever it takes to preserve Rika’s legacy and love and pride
  • He just needed for MC to hold onto life 
  • She was already sick 
  • and the medication he had replaced with the medication Rika wanted Unknown to give her seemed to have been working 
  • He made sure Unknown gave her the treatment she needed
  • But he didnt anticipate for Rika to inject her with a strong dose of whatever she had made for MC
  • By the looks of it 
  • it definitely was not the same that he had Unknown give her

– Unknown – 

  • Any minute now, it would all be over 
  • one way or another, MC would no longer suffer
  • He knew that by lying to Rika he was compromising his safety as well as Saeyoung’s
  • But he couldnt kill MC slowly
  • not with what RIka had made for her 
  • No. 
  • Instead, he made sure he gave her the medication she needed 
  • he made sure that Saeyoung would find the bread crumbs he left 
  • He expected Rika to pull something big for the finally so he made MC an antidote to what Rika had 
  • he didnt give it to her yet but he would have to leave it for Saeyoung to find if Paco didnt find a way of getting the vile out of his jacket before they got to MC
  • All he needed now was to find a way to make amends 
  • To MC and to everyone else 
  • but he would do that after he found a way to forgive himself and Saeyoung 
  • because if he didnt make him hate him; none of this would have happened 
  • and MC would have had treatment for this and have never been involved 
  • When would Saeyoung see how toxic both were to everyone else?
  • Especially to someone good and simplistic and perfectly normal like MC. 
  • Did Saeyoung even know?
  • Did his brother know how toxic both brothers were to everyone?
  • Like how toxic they were to one another.
Simple Man

Originally posted by deanjackles

Summary: Reader has a break in one night and meets Officer Dean Winchester, the one person who might ruin everything…

Pairing: cop!Dean x reader

Word Count: 2,200ish

Warnings: language

A/N: I hope you enjoy this first part of some gruff cop Dean…


Keep reading

The Legend of Star Butterfly

“Why did Star Butterfly put in the song about losing Glossaryck and the Book of Spells? Why? Why? She was so against confessing to her parents a few episodes ago!” 

So yeah, I’ve finally watched the rest of Season 2 of SVTFOE, and I dare say that this is among the common reaction in the “Face the Music” episode. Some people think it’s pretty stupid (if not really bad) move on Star’s part because she just threw her parents under the bus and now the citizens of Mewni are angry at the Royal Family. Others look on the bright side because it’s due to that song that Moon got back-up when she raid the temple. Otherwise, she would have gone there alone (thinking that only Ludo and the other half of the wand is the only threat) and be totally screwed over.

However, Star’s “Princess Song” may actually have another significance more than revealing the whole “Ludo stole the Book of Spell and Glossaryck” secret, and that significance is connected to the title. But before that, let’s ask this question: What is the difference between confessing to her parents and putting her biggest fail into a song for the whole kingdom to hear, that made Star Butterfly much more willing to do the latter?

The answer to that question is another question.

“What does Ruberiot signify?”

Ruberiot is a songstrel. And in the Kingdom of Mewni, whose setting is on Medieval times, there are no TV and such to spread news for the whole kingdom. There may be newspaper, but we saw the state of Mewni with lots of poor people (how many are educated enough to read and be interested in Newspapers or historical books?). In this kind of setting, normal citizens can get news and stories about the achievements and events through story telling … and songs.

In other words, Ruberiot signifies the Media.

You can see that with how songstrel influences the citizens of Mewni. 

They can “report” goodly about a person to the point it’s just an empty and fake flattery (aka outright bull***t).

Like the traditional songs of Princesses before and Star’s intro song

… Or tell the accidents, facts and truth to the world  

Like the middle part of Star’s song where Ruberiot makes example of positive (Star’s awesomeness) and negative (Royal Family lying/omitting facts from the citizens) reporting.

… And it can even go so far as complete unwanted scandals

^Ruberiot being a complete paparazzi to Star Butterfly’s affairs.

Ruberiot, and all the other songstrel, is Mewni’s form of Media.

But here’s the thing, he’s not a simple reporter, he is also a historian.

He is not only responsible to relays news of the princess to the citizens, he is also responsible to writing history through songs. That is how important a “Princess Song” is. It’s a page in history (and something Star totally wants to skip over) to introduce Star Butterfly for the next generations of princesses and people of Mewni. 

That is why the words “real” song for a “real” princess is quite emphasized. They want to relay a proper news that tells “facts” instead of buttering up lies about a person to the point it’s not proper news anymore. The Royal family has complete control and authority over the media and what the citizens knows. And of course, there is no normal Queen/King that would want to have bad stuff written about them. This is why all princess songs up until now had been called “hacks”.  

But Star Butterfly is not your “normal” princess. She’s a “rebel” princess.

Which is why, when she heard she will have her “princess” song, her answer is a big fat NO.

Some of you may feel like Star’s Princess Song should have ended at it’s first half and not continued with the latter half which made a lot of us cringed because we knew the problems it will cause. After all, she already had the typical boring hack songs to change. It talks about  her “real” self like shown in the lines of “weaving magic like a born spell caster, and wreaking havoc like a natural disaster”. It’s not that bad, right? In fact, it’s a hit. Everybody loved it. So why must she add the “secret” about Ludo stealing the book and kidnapping Glossaryck?

It’s because not putting it will destroy the whole purpose of what she wanted to achieve by changing it. She wants to ruin the image of “Ideal”. She wants to show that princesses are not “perfect”. She wants to show what a “real” princess is like. She can only do this by revealing her big royal screw up (simple ones like her rebellious acts ain’t gonna cut it because everybody knows/expects that rebellious side of her’s). Why must she do this? To remove the pressure of needing to be “perfect” from “future” generations of princesses. And what surprised me is that not only does Star want to destroy the “perfect” image (that’s typical of Star), she was actually worrying about the future of the next generation of princesses. But this part just shows how much serious Star is from the thing she hated the most: Compromising one’s individuality.

On the other hand, we have “Ruberiot, the totally tortured artist”. Knowing what sonstrels represent in their country, we can see that what he wanted is a truer form of Media. Not complete hacks that was just there to suck up to the Royal family. 

I actually really appreciate the fact that he just really wanted to do his job properly because he wanted to be better and has no ulterior motive such as ruining the Royal family image etc. (because certain media can be pretty bias and can resort to making bashing click baits to get more views). Although he played a big part in causing a riot among the citizens (I guess he’s named Ruberiot for something), he didn’t really mean it. Still though, I think he has a little bit of favorable bias towards Star Butterfly. Not because of the obvious reason of her fully helping him out to doing what he wanted with his song, but because of how he wrote the song. All the words used upon Star are favorable (if not downright good), even when he told her biggest fail, it’s not in a way of shaming her in any way. The way he narrated her is really just a cool and adventurous rebel princess full of spirit and fun. If anything, the only one he “put down” is her parents for keeping secrets and that resulted in everyone getting angry at Queen Moon. Of course, it may be just the impression Star left on him in his song and saying “bias” is just exaggeration on my part. Moving on.

Star Butterfly must have thought that the citizens would only criticize her because she’s the one at fault. She never cared about other’s “perspective” of her or “keeping an image”. This is why she was labeled as “rebel princess” in the first place. The only reason why she is scared of admitting her royal screw up is because she’s afraid of her parent’s anger. But as seen on “Crystal Clear”, she is fine telling this secret to others (though she did say to keep it a secret to the other High Commission members).

Star’s impression of princess’ songs is that they are stupid puff pieces of fake descriptions about the future queens to make them look “perfect” to everyone. Ruberiot hates the old princess’ songs because they are complete hacks and really uncreative. Put these two together and we get something interesting.

Citizens rioting against the Royal Family?

Pfft, no. It’s…

Changing the media into a freer and truer form. To put it simply, this simple wanting of the “real” thing to be recorded in songs/history of Star Butterfly, the Underestimated, future queen of Mewni had unconsciously become about …

Revolutionizing the Media.

Which pretty much fits her overall agenda because Star Butterfly is about achieving freedom. I find this interesting because we are getting a “hint” on what kind of queen Star is going to be like.

Star Butterfly is already a “rebel” princess, and what’s the next step of “rebellion”? It’s “revolution”. The adventures of Star Butterfly looks like just the story of Star’s growth but subtly, she gets involve with big entities and causes changes (subtle as they may be). I think this little adventures of her will lead to become a Legend once she became Queen, and one hell of a Queen she will be. And so I hereby add a title to Star, the Underestimated, and future Queen of Mewni… 

Star, The Queen of Revolution.

She encourages freedom of speech for the citizens and the future generations. The changes she will make is something that can benefit the citizens (in the sense that they will have more freedom) and different departments like songstrels (as her regimen won’t hinder progress by bounding them on “tradition). However, this is not all sunshine and daisies because all actions has their own consequences. This step she done may benefit the media, the historians (ya know scholars always search for truth) and the future generations of princesses but it costs the Royal family greatly. We cannot deny that this disaster of a song causes trouble. Not only because it causes citizens to hate them, but if other songstrels take after Ruberiot (which is highly likely), then the Royal family will lose control of their Media and create a new entity that affects the government of Mewni and it’s citizens. As Queen Moon said, citizens just want to believe their princess/future queen as “perfect”. However, will it be really alright to let the citizens continue with ignorant bliss and has no clue on what their leaders are like? As Ruberiot said, doesn’t the citizens deserve to know their “real” future queen? There is no real “correct” answer on what Star should have done in this situation because both sides has their own consequences. If Star Butterfly manage to handle the case successfully, she may well become one of the legendary queens for creating a milestone in Mewni’s history (and she will be considering her power and potential).

Just thinking of the things she has done and going to do and her potential, I am very excited to see what is going to be her legend in the History of Mewni. No doubt it is going to be a big one, but how big will it be?

=============================================================

Edit: For further discussion and elaboration, click this link: (x)

fallsintograce  asked:

We should just have side stories of that poor Chihoko pizza employee dealing with jealous Victor's calls in between your Mafia AU.

Hahahaha XD
POOR PIZZA GUY
HE JUST WANTS TO DO HIS JOB
One day he just goes along with it, because he’s sick of Victor calling him
“I AM YURI’S LOVER”
there’s a click on the other end as Victor hangs up
a cold sweat pours down Pizza guy’s neck

I needed to gif this because his statement is so true. He’s just doing his job and everyone makes him the villain because of that. It’s so unfair.

I feel so bad for him, plz help me. I’ve spent WAY too many hours thinking about a character that is not even a real person on his own! It’s so ridiculous when you think about it but man, the feels I get when I think about him too much are overwhelming. It’s really exhausting, yet I cannot stop. It literally drains my energy and I can’t sleep at night. SO MANY FEELS!!! ;A;

Binge watching the videos of course isn’t helpful at all. I’m torturing myself. LOL

Montréal Canadiens 2016-2017 Yearbook Players Q&A

FROM YEARBOOK AND ALL CREDITS TO MONTREAL CANADIENS.

[HIGHTLIGHT TO THOSE PARTS WHICH IS IMPORTANT TO READ]

_________________________________

#45 Mark Barberio

Q: What was the inspiration for your “Stache”?

MB:(laughs) I’ve always been a big fan of Mario and Luigi in the Super Mario games. They always had great moustaches. I thought I would pay tribute to them with my “stache”.

_________________________________

#28 Nathan Beaulieu 

Q: Growing up, how many people actually pronounced your last name properly? 

NB:(laughs) Not many! It’s not that easy. It’s a little bit my fault, though, because since I grew up in Ontario, I always Anglicized it.

_________________________________

#41 Paul Byron

Q: How’d you get so fast? 

PB: I don’t know. I started skating when I was three and I was always fast. When I moved from Junior B to Major Junior, I also started training on artificial ice where I had to pull my coach, who weighed 230 pounds, while I weighted 130. That probably helped me get faster, and I always work really hard in the summer to build up my power. 

_________________________________

#43 Daniel Carr

Q: Do you have a favorite Disney movie?

DC: I don’t know if this is a Disney movie, but I’d have to say the first shrek. That one was really good.

_________________________________

#24 Phillip Danault

Q: If you had a chance to bring back any former Canadiens player, who would it be? 

PD: Saku Koivu, because he was a great leader and I had a chance to see him often growing up I was more of a kid who played hockey instead of watching it, but i’d pick him.

_________________________________

#51 David Desharnais

Q: What’s your best memory with the team?

DD: Probably when we went to the Eastern Conference finals[in 2014], after we beat Boston in Game 7 in their building. Personally, my first game and my first goal are both things I’ll never forget, but with the team on the whole, what we accomplished that year was special

_________________________________

#74 Alexei Emelin 

Q: Who is the hardest player to knock off their feet?

AE: On our team, I’d say Chucky[Alex Galchenyuk] or Radu[Alex Radulov]. In the League, it’s either Connor McDavid or Alex Ovechkin.

_________________________________

#32 Brian Flynn

Q: Who was your favorite NHL player growing up?

BF: When I was a kid, it was Peter Forsberg. I loved the Avalance. They were an exciting team, and then they made the deal to bring in Ray Bourque from Boston and won the Cup. Forsberg scored a lot of big goals. I even started wearing 21 because of him. 

 _________________________________

#27 Alex Galchenyuk

Q: Who on the team would be the class down and who would be the A+ student? 

AG: No question. Andrew Shaw would for sure be the class down. For the best student, I’d probably say Jeff Petry because he went to university and is a smart guy.

_________________________________

#11 Brendan Gallagher 

Q: Who is your favorite player to go up against?

BG: I’m always excited to go up against Zdeno Chara, just because throughout my entire life, people always said I was too small. For me, there’s no bigger challenge than going up against the biggest guy in the League

_________________________________

#62 Artturi Lehkonen

Q: Since you joined the team, which guy had made the biggest impact on you both personally and as a player?

AL: It’s tough to pick just one guy because we have such a good group here. Everything really is about teamwork.

_________________________________

#79 Andrei Markov

Q: What motivated you to become a hockey player?

AM: My parents. They didn’t want me to waste my time after school

_________________________________

#17 Torrey Mitchell 

Q: Before a faceoff, you look so focused. What are you thinking about?

TM: I’m just thinking about being aggressive for a good five to 10 seconds. Just being as aggressive as possible. 

_________________________________

#35 Al Montoya 

Q: How is your relationship with Brendan Gallagher since you punched him two years ago? 

AM: Oh, that’s a great question! On my first day here, Patch[Max Pacioretty] actually brought it up. He walked into the room and said, “ Have you and Gally talked about the time you hit him in Winnipeg?” We all just started cracking up. It was nothing. I was excited to be playing against a team like this and he was just doing his job. He’s kind of player you hate playing against, but you love to have on your team. I have so much respect for him.

_________________________________

#26 Jeff Petry 

Q: What do you like to do in your free time? 

JP: During the season, I pretty much just spend my free time at home with my son, Boyd. In the summer, I like to be outside, or I’ll go shooting or fishing. 

_________________________________

#14 Tomas Plekanec 

Q: How was playing professional hockey changed your life for the better?

TP: It was a dream come true. I’ve always dreamed about becoming a professional athlete, especially as a hockey player, and I worked really hard to get here. You have a chance to wake up, go to practice, and then have the day to spend with your family. We know we’re very privileged to have this opportunity. 

_________________________________

#31 Carey Price 

Q: Which NHL player gives you the most trouble or is the most difficult to stop? 

CP: I would probably say Ovi[Alex Ovichkin] because he always seems to find an opening and he as a great shot. 

_________________________________

#47 Alexander Radulov 

Q: Who has the weirdest ritual or superstition on the team?

AR: Definitely Mitchy[Torrey Mitchell]. He makes all of us tap our helmets together in the hall before we go on the ice

_________________________________

#Zach Redmond 

Q: What’s your favorite road city?

ZR: During the year, you run into a lot of cold weather. That’s why a lot of the guys and I enjoy the California and Florida trips. It’s good to have a little break and enjoy the sun a little bit, not that we’re out in the sun a whole lot when we’re there. It’s always nice to break it ip mid-season. 

_________________________________

#65 Andrew Shaw 

Q: When you were traded to Montreal, what were you most excited about?

AS: I was really pumped about making new friends and meeting new people and forming relationships on and off the ice. And just the idea of pulling on this jersey with all the history that comes with it. I was just excited to take part in everything here. 

_________________________________

#6 Shea Weber 

Q: Do Carey Price and Al Montoya let you take full clappers in practice? 

SW: I’m sure they would, but I never feel the need to take huge slapshots, just in case I get someone in a bad place. There’s no reason to hurt your own goalie. The best time to fire off some of those is when there’s no goalie in the net. 

_________________________________

#8 Greg Pateryn 

Q: What motivates you to improve yourself every day?

GP: What you need to do not just every year, but every single day, is getting better. I think you have to take pride in knowing you’re helping your teammates and that they can count on you. But they also expect you to get better. If you don’t, you’re not just letting yourself down, you’re letting the team down. That’s what motivates me. That and also knowing that there’s always someone fighting to take your place and that you could end up out of a job

_________________________________

#67 Max Pacioretty 

Q: What is your goal for this season?

MP: To win the Stanley Cup.



anonymous asked:

my manager... is always high when he works, and like ... the other managers know it and they won't do anything because if they fire him then we only have two managers and ... he just doesn't do his job

Forbidden Feelings (Chapter 2)

Summary: Being married to a man you don’t love or want anymore is taking a toll on you, but the way out is nowhere to be seen. When your husband hires a you a new sexy bodyguard, the man suddenly turns your world upside down, giving you hope to step up and take control of your life again. | Bucky x Reader
Characters
: reader, Bucky Barnes, Tony Stark (mentioned) and my sweet plum Gen ( @bucky-plums-barnes )
Warnings: none
Word count: 1389
A/N: oh boy

‘FORBIDDEN FEELINGS’ MASTERLIST | MASTERLIST

Originally posted by dailyevanstan

You managed to avoid Bucky Barnes for three whole days. You always booked a meeting with a client before he got to the house, which he unfortunately came to every day of the week. When you didn’t have business in or outside of the house, you mostly stayed in your bedroom or in the small reading area Tony built for you in the beginning of your marriage. It’s where you were currently sat, lounging in one of the plush armchairs by the window. The window was slightly creaked open, letting in the warm summer breeze.

You were reading one of your favourite books: Jane Eyre. You were nearly at the end when the sound of a roaring engine filled the room. You sat up straight to look out the window, to see where the commotion was coming from. The view was something you weren’t expecting. A shirtless Bucky was driving around in the backyard on a ride-on lawn mower, steering the machine around easily. Your breath hitched at the sight of his bare torso, glistening in the sun, droplets of sweat running down his broad back. A frustrated sigh left your lips as you sat back in your chair, determined to finish your book, but the image of him wouldn’t leave your mind. His messy medium length hair and slim jeans were every girl’s dream. You shut your book with another sigh; you weren’t going to get any reading done with these thoughts.

Keep reading