Secretly dating Steve Rogers:
⚠ Some NSFW content below ⚠
• You are dating Steve for about six months now and you are part of the staff working for the Avengers in the new compound.
• You keep this relationship a secret because the super soldier is technically your boss and you both want to stay very professional, avoiding some delicate situations.
• You both try to keep a straight face when you see each other at work.
• Him actually swearing like a sailor. Basically, he’s always been the one who swears too much in the team and you like teasing him about it.
• Steve calling you ‘Agent’ and you, calling him 'Captain’. Sometimes, your tone may sound very suggestive to his ears, so you cough and walk away.
• At this moment, your boyfriend excuses himself and joins you casually…
• Quickies ensue everywhere: restroom, office, gym… and Quinjet. Everywhere.
• Passionate sex.
• Quiet sex.
You’re still trying to not moan, though.
• You both stop yourselves from kissing when you are in the same room as your coworkers.
• Sweet pecks when nobody is around like he can’t help it.
• Slapping or groping his butt when you walk past him.
- “Nice ass, Captain.”
• Steve trying to keep his composure when he sees you biting your lip as you work.
• You always spend too much time in the training room because your boyfriend working out is a real beautiful sight offered by the heavens.
He isn’t a walking pair of muscles, though.
• Spending secret moments on the roofs when you are sure you would have peace:
- “This is beautiful.”
- “The sky isn’t as beautiful as you are.”
- “Aww, Steve.”
- “Stop laughing!”
• Making out!
• Begging Steve to bring the stealth suit at home.
• Feeling like you are hiding your boyfriend from your over protective parents and that makes you giggle all the time, which he thinks is the most adorable sound in the world.
• You, playing footsie and you know exactly when you have to.
• Him surpassing the urge of punching Tony when he sees him flirting with you. Let’s be honest, that’s in Tony’s nature, so it’s harmless. Nothing serious.
• Staying away from each other during the billionaire’s fancy parties, yet when everyone is
very drunk enough, you stay glued to Steve and just act like a normal couple: laughing, kissing and holding hands.
• The first time he said: I love you was simply whispered softly in your ear, just as he was passing by the same hallway.
• At this moment, you dropped every paper you had in hands and rushed to join him casually…
• Lots of makeup to cover up the hickeys and other love bites.
• Putting on your best unemotional face when you see him coming back from a mission exhausted or injured.
- “I’m fine, Y/N. Get back to work; I’ll be there when you come home.”
- “Are you sure?”
- “Yes. Now, go before I have to suspend you for flirting with a superior.”
- “Oh, yeah?”
• Sharing an apartment outside the compound, but you obviously keep your previous address in your records.
• The team actually knows about your secret since the beginning, but they decide to act like they don’t know because you two are pathetically funny to watch.
PERMANENT TAG LIST:
@feelmyroarrrr @gallifreyansass @defendors @ballerinafairyprincess @misschrisevans @always-an-evans-addict @kennadance14 @buckybarnesisalittleshit @helloitscrowley @captainamerica-ce @kiwi71281 @topthis808 @dead-lee-15 @the-daydreamer-girl @our-love-world @hellomissmabel @voidobsession @mrssierrarogers @redstarstan @punkrockhippiefromthefourties @angryschnauzer @fangirling-is-what-i-do-best @minstrell-axx @captainamerotica @kaitlynthehuman @juneookami @mellifluous-melodramas - tell me if you’d like to be added. :)