Okay, I’m gonna mention a couple of things because it’s not fair to me losing my mind alone:
- Lili talks about Bughead and refers to them “as a couple”, turning to look at Cole and he gives her THE smirk before she smiles back.
- the proud smirk that Cole has as she continues answering the qustion, the one that says “look at my girl being opinioned and shining like the star she is, I love her”
- the eyerbrow rise as a subtle “isn’t she amazing?” to the interviewer
- the thickness in his voice after their constant eye sex
- “They started investigating the murder, and then, they started investigating each other” thank you Cole for confirming our assumptions that you are indeed “investigating” each other. (I’m daying at the way he says it, so hot and filled with sexual tension!)
- Lili’s adorable but deep down foxy “stop” and the smug grin on her face
- the look of “you’re an asshole but I love you” she gives him after
- the adorable, smart-ass look he gives her back
- their matching smiles and their short-lived lovesick haze before snapping back to reality as the interviewer asked the next question
- Lili’s smile at Cole’s goofiness when he says Jughead’s role model is Nikola Tesla because “babe, you are such a dork and that’s why I love you”
- Cole’s pleased and silly grin when he sees her chuckling
maybe there is some inside joke yet again that we don’t know off?
- their whole giddy behavior throughout the interview, the way that they are just glued to each other, the no personal space whatsoever, Cole’s face next to her hair, Lili’s shoulder practically brushing his chest, the heart eyes, the looks of love, the way that are orbiting around each other,
the fact that sometime Cole definately brushes his hand over her waist cheekily, knowing we can’t see him
I mean who thinks that they are not dating at this point?!