I love this photo so much. I took this photo at my first Marilyn Manson concert back in 2012. It was amazing, I still can’t believe it was 5 years ago I feel like it was yesterday. I waited for 8 hours and it paid off because I was in first row. He pointed at me with his guitar during Pistol Whipped (here in 0:52)! I was really sick because of my social anxiety but it was one of best moments of my life.
Kim Namjoon: Namjoon has fallen asleep on your shoulder while the two of you were watching a movie. He mumbles in his sleep, twitching every so often as if his body felt unsettled from a day’s worth of activity. In order to relax him, you comb your fingers through his short, purple hair, moving in long, extended rows. He smiles, easing his body into yours, immeasurably calm. It’s not often that he gets time alone with you, but when he does, he’s so gratified by how tender you are with your affections. He would refuse to budge for ages. When you try to get up to make dinner, he interrupts you as soon as your hands stop moving, groaning as he tells you not to leave his side.
“Mmm… don’t stop… dinner can wait a couple more hours.”
Park Jimin: Jimin has been so exhausted lately that he falls asleep on your shoulder while talking, backstage. Gently, you lower his head onto your lap. You run your fingers through his hair, tugging lightly on the soft strands closer to his forehead. His eyes gradually open - he almost forgets that the both of you are in public. Jimin would get shy very quickly, and shoot up in a heartbeat - he likes when you play with his hair, but he doesn’t want any undesired attention from staff and fans from your public display of affection. He’d definitely want to continue this later, when the two of you aren’t under scrutiny from the masses. He’s pulled away by duty, but before he leaves, he says:
“Ah, I haven’t slept that well in awhile… sorry I have to leave so soon. Do you want to come by the dorm later - when we have more privacy?”
Min Yoongi: When you smooth the tangles in Min Yoongi’s hair, running the tips of your fingers against his skin while doing so, it sends shivers down his spine. He’s had a lot of worrying thoughts running through his head lately, so he would appreciate any distraction given to him, especially one as delicate and as loving as you. His eyes are locked onto your reflection in the mirror before him. The sight of you relaxes him; your touch is an overdose of serenity. The hairdressers have just finished with his look, and you’re given the consent to ruffle it. You massage his head, fingers buried in his dark hair, this feels so surreal. He moans before turning serious:
“… You’re too good at this. Have been so close to any other person before?” ( You shake your head. ) “Okay. Keep it that way.”
Kim Taehyung: Taehyung is getting the usual case of over-excitement from being backstage for too long. He’s restlessly hopping from group to group, eager to be paid attention to like a child hosting his birthday party. When he spots you in the distance, he rushes up to you, giggling madly, hoping you would join him in his elation. You simply tell him to sit down with you - he complies, and as soon as your hands reach his hair, he turns quiet and composed. He stays motionless and silent, only because you’re doing what you’re doing. Even when Bangtan speaks to him, he simply nods, all too focused on your tranquilizing caresses through his auburn hair. You’ve successfully tamed the beast - when he’s ready to perform, he turns to you with a poised air of confidence.
“I’ll be back for more later, so make sure you hang around.”
Kim Seokjin: Jin seems to be on edge for most of the time he’s getting prettied up by make-up artists, especially since he’ll be performing a new dance routine. While the artists worked their magic on the idol, you play with his flaxen locks, curling them with your fingers as you watched him in the mirror, placating his unease. He can’t help but thank his lucky stars that you’re always there to help him unwind. Sometimes, he’d feign restlessness, just to get you to run your fingers through his hair; he really just wants you to be close by. He gets up from his seat with a lazy look in his eyes, but he doesn’t hesitate to charm you with his dashing good looks as soon as he is able.
“Aish, you’ve made me so relaxed, I’m not sure I’m ready to perform! Does my hair still look good?”
Jung Hoseok: Hobi usually doesn’t sleep in, but when he wakes up next to you brushing his hair with your fingers, he’s tempted to drop everything and take the day off. He has practice with Bangtan in an hour, but you’ve made it a lot harder for him to leave. There’s nothing more soothing to him than having you subconsciously stroke his head of hair. He’s basically in heaven right now, and there’s little chance he’d come back down to Earth unless you truly insisted that he leave for practice, which was only the right thing to do, you thought. He looks up at you, clearly hesitant to stop the groove of your fingers as they moved softly against his scalp.
“I’ll just tell them I’m sick. I want to stay here forever.” ( You urge him to go, or he’ll be late. ) “Okay, okay… five more minutes.”
Jeon Jungkook: Kook used to not mind sitting next to his members during long car rides. However, that changed when he met you. As soon as Bangtan gets in the van, he pushes his way past his hyungs and books a spot next to you. Midway through the journey, you find your fingers grazing against the skin on his head; he’s falling asleep on your shoulder. He’s no stranger to people brushing through his hair, but there’s something about the way you do it that steadies the beating of his heart. Kook is so used to the feel of your hands; you’ve spoiled him for anyone else. They hit a rest stop, but before you can head to bathroom, you feel his fingers clutch onto your wrist.
“I’m so used to falling asleep with you touching my hair, that I can’t whenever you’re not around anymore. So, don’t move seats when you get back.”
I hope you like this fluffy scenario-ish react, anon! <3
So in a few headcannons I mention glitter bombs, here’s sort of the story behind it. Thanks again to @atomicnightbear for the help with ideas over dinner. Also she’s my awesome roommate who likes to talk about the batgirls with me which is often.
- So the glitter bombs started off with Stephanie. She needed a way to express her anger when the boys are being stupid without actually hitting them. Now she just throws glitter bombs at them.
- Cass joined in on this idea. She prefers to use yellow glitter while Stephanie’s was purple.
- Barbara has a few she keeps too just in case. Most of hers are directed at Dick and Bruce though. There was a a few months where Dick couldn’t go a week without getting hit by one.
- Harper took claims on the blue glitter. She doesn’t use them as often but it’s still nice to have to let anger at.
- One of the boys claiming they are better then you, bomb covered in glitter. Just imagine trying to patrol when your costume as glitter on it. Yeah not very sneaky. The black surface of the costumes just lets the glitter reflect better.
- Tim is often the target of most of Stephanie’s. Jason usually gets hit by Cass’s when he kills someone.
-Damian gets hit by everyone’s. He wins for most about of glitter bombs. Once he was hit by all of them at once.
-Duke gets hit the less amount because he ain’t going to piss off the girls. Glitter takes forever to get out.
- It is well known now that if someone is covered in glitter they it means they have pissed off one of the girls.Usually you can tell which one by the color. Alfred makes the person cover in glitter clean up any that gets on his rugs.
- Katie Kane totally joins it as well. Her’s are red. She prefers to use them when everyone is getting all glumly.
- Selina totally joined in. It all started when Bruce was ignoring her for awhile. She took one of Cass’s and just threw it straight for his face. He was not impress. She couldn’t stop laughing.
- One time when fighting Harley and Ivy Stephanie accidentally threw a glitter bomb instead of smoke pellets. Harley was in love with it and figured out how to make some at home. Ivy was not impressed.
- Glitter bombs are suppose to be banned from the batcave. Yeah they ignore that rule.