Kaz, captain of the Wesper ship
- Would have known Jesper’s type (cause bffs
not because he knows everyone’s weaknesses…ok that too who am I kidding).
- Assigns social butterfly Jesper to the solo welcome party that ‘scouts’ Wylan for a job.
- Knew Wylan would accept because what lost merchling would resist that charm.
- Probably had Jesper in the ‘no harm comes to this kid’ spy party.
- Acknowledges that Jesper’s gambling addiction is more of a con than a pro when it comes to Jesper’s worth on his team
Secretly wants what’s best for Jesper
- Figures Wylan’s family background makes him good around money.
- Continuously pairs Jesper with Wylan on jobs.
- Tells Wylan to keep an eye on Jesper.
- Tells Jesper to keep
the ball of sunshinehis investment alive.
- Can see Wylan’s influence on getting Jesper to be less anxious.
- Can see Jesper’s influence when Wylan starts speaking up for himself and others.
- Probably has Inej reporting back to him on how they’re getting along
(outside stoic face, internally evil smirk)
- Makes sure it’s Jesper that goes with Wylan to see his mother (because he needed support, not protection)
- Knows Wylan is the best thing for Jesper.
- Kaz, probably, after he gets his
beautiful, most lovely, saints adoredWraith back: